Our Osimhen vs Sampdoria and he hangs. goal number 31 of the season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Our Osimhen vs Sampdoria and he hangs. goal number 31 of the season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

starts in 26 mins live and direct on paramount+ we do know some CE's like packered cannot afford to pay for paramount+
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Sampdoria

Post by packerland »

You think I’m jobless like you. I pay less than $5 a month for paramount plus. I was working on my second masters when I got the subscription and it came with a 25% discount. I can tell you what’s playing right now in any of their other channels.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Work you no go. Church you no go (don’t say you did online service). All you do everyday is open up daft “our” xxx threads. Please run commentary if you’re going to open a game thread.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post of the year.

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:34 pm Work you no go. Church you no go (don’t say you did online service). All you do everyday is open up daft “our” xxx threads. Please run commentary if you’re going to open a game thread.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:31 pm You think I’m jobless like you. I pay less than $5 a month for paramount plus. I was working on my second masters when I got the subscription and it came with a 25% discount. I can tell you what’s playing right now in any of their other channels.
when i say you do not apply any effort while trying to express yourself, you get upset. now how can anyone without any source of income be able to afford being on the internet? We are in the year 2023. haba packeredland , why are you like this, and it seems you are a forcing guy.

Many on CE have exposed you as someone who never ever watches any football other than youtube highlights of the EPL.

when you finish your masters, hopefully you start contributing instead of mooching off FAFSA

i am just going to come out and say it. " you no be am at all"
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:31 pm You think I’m jobless like you. I pay less than $5 a month for paramount plus. I was working on my second masters when I got the subscription and it came with a 25% discount. I can tell you what’s playing right now in any of their other channels.
You truly are a sad fellow. Your mates have moved on to do something substantive with their life or even get a PhD, you entered second masters, because you couldn't find employment, in order to maintain your student visa. No wonder you are angry at other Nigerians who are doing well. Imagine flexing that he paid $5 per month :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

^^

There is more to life than watching. Getting a second masters is more important in my opinion.
Just saying...

:clap: :clap: to getting more education

:boo: :boo: to watching football 24/7 and bragging about it. Very daft behavior
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:51 pm
You truly are a sad fellow. Your mates have moved on to do something substantive with their life or even get a PhD, you entered second masters, because you couldn't find employment, in order to maintain your student visa. No wonder you are angry at other Nigerians who are doing well. Imagine flexing that he paid $5 per month :oops:
wow :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what a cheapskate.. bobo come internet dey tell us how e chap with $5.00
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:52 pm ^^

There is more to life than watching. Getting a second masters is more important in my opinion.
Just saying...

yea :roll: while mooching of government funds. by the way who asked you to put your mouth for something wey no concern you? onigbese
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Speaking a language that nobody understands is very daft. All around daft...
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:59 pm
1naija wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:52 pm ^^

Just saying...

yea :roll: while mooching of government funds. by the way who asked you to put your mouth for something wey no concern you? onigbese
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

What's wrong with you people? Do you have to be nasty to each other? Come on now! It doesn't cost anything to be decent with each other
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:06 pm What's wrong with you people? Do you have to be nasty to each other? Come on now! It doesn't cost anything to be decent with each other
just call out 1naija and packerland, they both are derailing the thread, messing up everything
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

back to football
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Even more daft post. You derailed your own thread.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:07 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:06 pm What's wrong with you people? Do you have to be nasty to each other? Come on now! It doesn't cost anything to be decent with each other
just call out 1naija and packerland, they both are derailing the thread, messing up everything
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:51 pm
Mumu. Does everyone with an MBA come from a business background? Your spouse opened up a thread bragging about how he has paramount and I can’t afford one. I intentionally mentioned the $5 and the discount to show him that he’s bragging about a service that is paying less than $10. Paramount is just trying to get as much subscribers as they can before increasing the price. Once they do, your boyfriend won’t afford it anymore.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Our Osimhen wins a PK
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

You opened your own thread with insult. Sounds like you are detailed your own thread.

@ highbury…I’m about ready to put him and his BFF in my ignore list. They troll and insult in this forum everyday, 365 days in a year. I don’t have that energy and time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:58 pm Our Osimhen wins a PK
:clap: :clap: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:01 pm

@ highbury…I’m about ready to put him and his BFF in my ignore list. They troll and insult in this forum everyday, 365 days in a year. I don’t have that energy and time.
Noooooo! please! how would i survive without you reading my post! Pleaseeeee! dont ignore me! Please! How would I survive? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Sampdoria and he hangs

Post by danfo driver »

What a pass by Victor to the wasteful Raspadori. smh
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:01 pm
You opened your own thread with insult. Sounds like you are detailed your own thread.

please don't abeg.. adding me to your ignore list will disable my internet .. why are you doing me like this, i no go yab you anymore . i won't have food anymore , please.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

go and chop rice with plenty stone you waste of space
SuperEagles