Alhassan Yusuf

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Alhassan Yusuf

Post by Tobi17 »

Alhassan Yusuf came off the bench on 78mins with his side, Royal Antwerp 2-1 down and put in a strong shift as his side bagged a late minute equaliser (through Alderweireld) to secure the Belgian League Title.

Had Royal USG not lost today, story would have been different.

Alhassan Yusuf, the Midfield Sultan, is Belgian League Champion.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alhassan Yusuf

Post by Gotti »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:26 pm Alhassan Yusuf came off the bench on 78mins with his side, Royal Antwerp 2-1 down and put in a strong shift as his side bagged a late minute equaliser (through Alderweireld) to secure the Belgian League Title.

Had Royal USG not lost today, story would have been different.

Alhassan Yusuf, the Midfield Sultan, is Belgian League Champion.
Congrats to him :clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Congrats to the lad. Hope he stays fit next season.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He did the double in Belgium
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sometimes think he could be stronger..
Watching him in CL Day 5
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Alhassan subbed
Young Nigerian striker, George Ilenhikena on...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

txj wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:59 pm Sometimes think he could be stronger..
Watching him in CL Day 5
I think he did ok.

Meanwhile, Ejuke is still Ejuke.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Yusuf should be in the SE squad.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

olu wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:47 pm Yusuf should be in the SE squad.

I'll let him find his game first in Europe...

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He already has. Not saying he must start, but he's at least good enough to be in the squad. I would take him over Onyedika and probably even Onyeka.
txj wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:51 pm

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

olu wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:14 pm He already has. Not saying he must start, but he's at least good enough to be in the squad. I would take him over Onyedika and probably even Onyeka.

He most definitely has NOT.
Too many examples of him lost in the game across all of his CL matches...

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I disagree. I haven't seen today's game, but will watch it later. He's featured in 2 other CL games and did well in both games. I watched those 2 games.
txj wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:44 pm
olu wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:14 pm He already has. Not saying he must start, but he's at least good enough to be in the squad. I would take him over Onyedika and probably even Onyeka.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

olu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:00 am I disagree. I haven't seen today's game, but will watch it later. He's featured in 2 other CL games and did well in both games. I watched those 2 games.
txj wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:44 pm

He was OK but I won't take him over Onyeka. I haven't see enough of Onyedika but from the little I have seen, the only thing Yusuf has over him is work rate.