No local coach since

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
No local coach since

Post by 1naija »

... the great Amodu (RIP) has demonstrated the level of technical astuteness that coach Bosso demonstrated in this tournament. Therefore, if Peseiro fck up, we should ....
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: No local coach since

Post by vancity eagle »

Hell to the NO.

Guy plays favorites too much with crappy players he wants to market.

Hell fu$%ing NO.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:25 am ... the great Amodu (RIP) has demonstrated the level of technical astuteness that coach Bosso demonstrated in this tournament. Therefore, if Peseiro fck up, we should ....
Hire a young FC. I’m off the LC bandwagon after a short weekend ride. Bosso had no clue about what was happening after HT. These local coaches are knowledgeable but they’re not prepared to manage a modern game at the highest level. When the wings are clipped, local coaches have no answers. Bosso did a decent job but he was outsmarted in the end.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To be honest I have been impressed with Bosso and his team is miles ahead of Pasero or **** tactically. If he had the following strikers like Our Osimhen, Moffi, Awo, Orban...he would make the SE great again. I won't mind him getting a go at the SE job. It's a win win situation for us
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bo$$o for all his flaws could bring a solid defence and combative midfield dynamic to the SE if appointed as coach, add to that an already established world class attack...I mean it doesn't look too bad the more you think about it :taunt:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Because we lost in extra time to an equally good SK team? Remember this is the same coach and team that you all wrote off during the AFCON way before this tournament. If this team had the U20 Awoniyi (not the current one o..) or Osimhen, we would have cruised to the trophy.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:53 am
1naija wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:25 am ... the great Amodu (RIP) has demonstrated the level of technical astuteness that coach Bosso demonstrated in this tournament. Therefore, if Peseiro fck up, we should ....
Hire a young FC. I’m off the LC bandwagon after a short weekend ride. Bosso had no clue about what was happening after HT. These local coaches are knowledgeable but they’re not prepared to manage a modern game at the highest level. When the wings are clipped, local coaches have no answers. Bosso did a decent job but he was outsmarted in the end.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

If you want useless "Hey yous" to populate SE, then you would want Bosso.

HELL NO.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who were the hey yous in this team? If anything we've had more hey yous from the names you've rattled off here over the years. Not one of them has performed when invited.

In Bosso we trust.
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:39 am If you want useless "Hey yous" to populate SE, then you would want Bosso.

HELL NO.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:39 am If you want useless "Hey yous" to populate SE, then you would want Bosso.

HELL NO.
Which "Hey you's?" We already have a core spine of an established team already if you remove deadweights like Musa, Simon Moses etc...if Bosso can improve the midfield and defence as he has shown some ability to do by scouting quality players from our football leagues and academies, then we might finally have something promising going. Except you want NFF to splurge money on another mercenary journeyman coach looking for a quick payday. Truth is there aren't many quality coaches left that are ready to deal with all the rubbish that African FA's dish out...I dare you to name any!

Bosso should take over the SE and be given adequate support.
Last edited by Tobi17 on Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:47 am Who were the hey yous in this team? If anything we've had more hey yous from the names you've rattled off here over the years. Not one of them has performed when invited.

In Bosso we trust.

HELL NO.
:clap:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

At the minimum, he should replace Salisu.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:04 am

HELL NO.
Which "Hey you's?" We already have a core spine of an established team already if you remove deadweights like Musa, Simon Moses etc...if Bosso can improve the midfield and defence as he has shown some ability to do by scouting quality players from our football leagues and academies, then we might finally have something promising going. Except you want NFF to splurge money on another mercenary journeyman coach looking for a quick payday. Truth is there aren't many quality coaches left that are ready to deal with all the rubbish that African FA's dish out...I dare you to name any!

The same Bo$$o that refused to take quality players like Ayaosi, Ideho, Akinsanmiro and Adebomi. Bro if he had those players we would have won this tournament. Instead, he took the likes of Fago. Hell no he should not near SEs. This was his audition and he failed.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:13 am

HELL NO.

The same Bo$$o that refused to take quality players like Ayaosi, Ideho, Akinsanmiro and Adebomi. Bro if he had those players we would have won this tournament. Instead, he took the likes of Fago. Hell no he should not near SEs. This was his audition and he failed.
I believe there are valid reasons the likes of Akinsanmiro weren't called up, maybe those in the know like Sunset can clarify more for us.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:18 am

HELL NO.

I believe there are valid reasons the likes of Akinsanmiro weren't called up, maybe those in the know like Sunset can clarify more for us.
There was no valid excuse not to take Akinsanmiro et all. Bo$$o just did what every other Nigerian coach does. Take 11-13 good players and pack the bench with rubbish players to make extra $$$. If he becomes the SEs coach he will do the exact same thing. We need new fresh faces not the same old coaches we have had since 1960. The only experince coaches i would still like to see coach the youth teams are John Uboh and Siasia( FIFA should kuku lift his ban)

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

One very interesting and impressive part of Coach Bosso's team is fitness. My goodness those boys were super fit. I like Bosso and may he continue to improve. Hopefully the new NFF gives him the job.. people have forgotten the horrible results we had the last time we played the AFcon qualifiers a few months back
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:38 am

HELL NO.

There was no valid excuse not to take Akinsanmiro et all. Bo$$o just did what every other Nigerian coach does. Take 11-13 good players and pack the bench with rubbish players to make extra $$$. If he becomes the SEs coach he will do the exact same thing. We need new fresh faces not the same old coaches we have had since 1960. The only experince coaches i would still like to see coach the youth teams are John Uboh and Siasia( FIFA should kuku lift his ban)
Kpom.

It was clear as day the bench players were absolute rubbish and trash. You could see when he subbed out Eletu.

He is like all Nigerian coaches. They think only the starting 11 matters. Bosso was even worse, his front 3 were absolutely horrific. The worst front 3 I have ever seen in any Nigerian team.

And he dropped a bunch of promising players.

I'm glad we failed.

We need to learn the value of meritocracy and stop our corrupt practices.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, stop throwing about names of players you know nothing about. What assessment did you make of these players to conclude they are better than the players Bosso selected? And can you share with us similar assessment you made of Eletu, Frederick, Ogwuche, and all the other players in the team that everyone has been raving about to confirm that you are an unbiased assessor of players? Stop trying to push your clients on the National teams.

HELL NO.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:23 am Bret Fart, stop throwing about names of players you know nothing about. What assessment did you make of these players to conclude they are better than the players Bosso selected? And can you share with us similar assessment you made of Eletu, Frederick, Ogwuche, and all the other players in the team that everyone has been raving about to confirm that you are an unbiased assessor of players? Stop trying to push your clients on the National teams.

HELL NO.

Shut The Fuuck Up you clown. The players i mentioned have top flight league experience and quality. Ayaosi saved Dakkaka FC from NPFL relegation last season. Ideho is already training with Arsenals's 1st team. Adebomi is on the verge on being promoted to crystal palace 1st team same with Akinsanmiro at Inter Milan Your bum a$$ caoch dropped these boys for the likes of Fago that is still playing amateur football with Malvon fc and Adbulahi that is just plain sh!!T. Quality players on the bench wins you tournament you dumb@4$$.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:12 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:38 am

HELL NO.

Kpom.

It was clear as day the bench players were absolute rubbish and trash. You could see when he subbed out Eletu.

He is like all Nigerian coaches. They think only the starting 11 matters. Bosso was even worse, his front 3 were absolutely horrific. The worst front 3 I have ever seen in any Nigerian team.

And he dropped a bunch of promising players.

I'm glad we failed.

We need to learn the value of meritocracy and stop our corrupt practices.
If Bo$$o had just been less greedy and taken better bench players to this tournament we would have won this thing.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, all you just did is regurgitate what European teams these players play for. Nowhere did you tell us how you came to the conclusion that they are better than the players Bosso selected. Also, can you share the assement you made of the standout players on the team that I mentioned so we'll know you are an expert at assessing players. Let me guess .... you don't have one because they don't play for Arsenal or some other onyibo clubs and you don't anything about players who do play at onyibo clubs. Man, gerrarahia!
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:31 am
1naija wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:23 am Bret Fart, stop throwing about names of players you know nothing about. What assessment did you make of these players to conclude they are better than the players Bosso selected? And can you share with us similar assessment you made of Eletu, Frederick, Ogwuche, and all the other players in the team that everyone has been raving about to confirm that you are an unbiased assessor of players? Stop trying to push your clients on the National teams.

HELL NO.

Shut The Fuuck Up you clown. The players i mentioned have top flight league experience and quality. Ayaosi saved Dakkaka FC from NPFL relegation last season. Ideho is already training with Arsenals's 1st team. Adebomi is on the verge on being promoted to crystal palace 1st team same with Akinsanmiro at Inter Milan Your bum a$$ caoch dropped these boys for the likes of Fago that is still playing amateur football with Malvon fc and Adbulahi that is just plain sh!!T. Quality players on the bench wins you tournament you dumb@4$$.
Last edited by 1naija on Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The usual suspects talking the usual crap. This team was just one decent striker short of a world championship. That’s the indelible truth❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:22 am The usual suspects talking the usual crap. This team was just one decent striker short of a world championship. That’s the indelible truth❗️

Cheers.
No it wasn't.

The entire front line was TRASH.

Jude Sunday flattered to decieve. He was horrible, and the other two were even worse.

You cannot win a championship if you cannot score.

Most of our goals were flukes. Route 1 kick and rush, and outmuscle your opponents.

There was ZERO creativity.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I would love to see what a well-motivated Bosso team would look like.

He has nothing to hang his head on... his team unfortunately ended up on the wrong side of a well-executed corner at the hands of a tireless determined South Korean team.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!