Unconfirmed Summer Transfer News (SE Players) (2023)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Unconfirmed Summer Transfer News (SE Players) (2023)

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:38 am Chukwueze plays on the right. Why do you believe Rodrygo will start ahead of him?
olu wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:57 am Rodrygo on the right and Vini Jr on the left.

Hi Olu, hoping to hear your views here. Thanks!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:45 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:42 pm West Ham and Tottenham linked too.
West Yam? Ko ba je fun won. :curse:
Chukwueze has no appetite for relegation battles.
OGN is also reporting that NF want to replace Denis with Nacho. Would this be good for Nacho?
I doubt NF will bid high enough or make Nacho a good enough offer to get him to leave Leicester❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:20 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:38 am Chukwueze plays on the right. Why do you believe Rodrygo will start ahead of him?
olu wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:57 am Rodrygo on the right and Vini Jr on the left.

Rodrygo on evidence of this season is more consistent though and has better all round skills. I believe Carlo's working on moving him to the middle.

would be a really good move for Samu though as there's a clear pathway for him to challenge for a starting spot..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:37 pm

Rodrygo on evidence of this season is more consistent though and has better all round skills. I believe Carlo's working on moving him to the middle.

would be a really good move for Samu though as there's a clear pathway for him to challenge for a starting spot..
I dont think Rodrygo will start in Carlo's system. I think he is more likely to start Valderde over Rodrygo. Although it also seems they have been trying to get a left footed winger to find balance, as that was one of their complaints last season.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:51 am

I dont think Rodrygo will start in Carlo's system. I think he is more likely to start Valderde over Rodrygo. Although it also seems they have been trying to get a left footed winger to find balance, as that was one of their complaints last season.

Rodrygo is already a starter in Carlo's system, unless you are projecting towards next season...

wrt next season, it probably comes down to who/if they sign a direct replacement for Benzema. If they don't Rodrygo's most likely the one that moves to the center.

Valverde I think will continue to be used, depending on the opponent.

This is a tremendous midfield that they are putting together...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:08 pm

Rodrygo is already a starter in Carlo's system, unless you are projecting towards next season...

wrt next season, it probably comes down to who/if they sign a direct replacement for Benzema. If they don't Rodrygo's most likely the one that moves to the center.

Yup! But I wan Veiga and Zubimendi. They should let Modric and Kroos go + resign Ceballos.

I know they will lack experience, but its worth the rebuild.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:45 pm
txj wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:08 pm

Yup! But I wan Veiga and Zubimendi. They should let Modric and Kroos go + resign Ceballos.

I know they will lack experience, but its worth the rebuild.

Zubimendi is more a fit for Barca than Madrid

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

can this thread be focused on our players , before it gets to some zamunda or wakanda type players
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:12 pm can this thread be focused on our players , before it gets to some zamunda or wakanda type players
:D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Now, Milan:

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Former U17 forward, Olusegun Olakunle, on the verge of signing for French Ligue one team, Lens from Russian team, Krasnodar
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:30 am Former U17 forward, Olusegun Olakunle, on the verge of signing for French Ligue one team, Lens from Russian team, Krasnodar
Where is your source?
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:32 am
Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:30 am Former U17 forward, Olusegun Olakunle, on the verge of signing for French Ligue one team, Lens from Russian team, Krasnodar
Where is your source?
https://africafoot.com/olakunle-olusegu ... u-rc-lens/
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:42 am
Westin concern us for Caicedo matter❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:27 am

Cheers.
CE wears many Hyatts, we can discuss non-SE topics :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cheers.
Did you watch the video? Man U have withdrawn from the Osihmen chase because he’s too expensive, £150m is too much for them to pay. Is this true or just posturing by Man U to drive the price down? PSG are the only club left that can afford him with Chelsea showing little interest.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Maceo and kongi, you guys stop it. You both know where the World Football forum is🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Maceo? :lol: you are being generous. Does that one even know where his ear and nose are located on his face?
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:53 am Maceo and kongi, you guys stop it. You both know where the World Football forum is🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cheers.
This shows you didn't even watch this video. 😂😂😂
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.