Are we experiencing a new phase of Nigerian football?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Are we experiencing a new phase of Nigerian football?

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:24 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:32 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:54 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:07 pm
Orion wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:52 pm I hope the myth that we have an abundance of top-quality strikers finally dies once and for all.

We hound players out of our team prematurely because of that false belief. Fans think we have an abundance of top young guns waiting in the wings to take over. IMO, Ighalo was prematurely hounded out of the team in 2019. And what did the new strikers he was supposedly keeping out of the team do? Zilch. They didn't produce even half of what Ighalo was doing. Osimhen was OK, but as soon as he got injured, we had no decent cover.
But how come these guys play so well for their respective clubs?
stop asking demented questions, you feeble brained cretin. I know its saturday morning and the woman they found to help you is sleeping in, but she shouldnt take off the rope that she ties to your neck, so you dont stray. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 1mbecile!
Your kids DanFAG, those poor little things, if onlyv... :taunt: :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Tobi, this rope thing truly hurt you deeply. :lol: :lol: She did the right thing. You, know, the woman they found to help you around. Its tough for her, very tough. You know how you are? Even before you became demented, you were always difficult to care for ... and thats why that thing happened at home. So, its better for her if she is able to tie you up around the neck and leash you to the bed, like she does. Its not easy. Take it easy on this woman they found. :lol: :lol:
DanFAG,

I really got you writing in long essays, soon I'll have you drafting letters and paragraphs...you're my biatch, I own you and you act as I so desire :evil: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm in Puerto Rico now on a mini vacay with my beautiful Ghanaian queen, so I'll soft pedal and go easy on you cause I'm in good auto-mode for the next few days...but DanFAG- once known as "Okokobioko", why are you molesting those boys? remember you have kids too! We're watching you closely you sexually starved and depraved lunatic! :sneaky:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:59 am
Orion wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:52 pm I hope the myth that we have an abundance of top-quality strikers finally dies once and for all.

We hound players out of our team prematurely because of that false belief. Fans think we have an abundance of top young guns waiting in the wings to take over. IMO, Ighalo was prematurely hounded out of the team in 2019. And what did the new strikers he was supposedly keeping out of the team do? Zilch. They didn't produce even half of what Ighalo was doing. Osimhen was OK, but as soon as he got injured, we had no decent cover.
stop asking demented questions, you feeble brained cretin. I know its saturday morning and the woman they found to help you is sleeping in, but she shouldnt take off the rope that she ties to your neck, so you dont stray. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 1mbecile!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Tobi, this rope thing truly hurt you deeply. :lol: :lol: She did the right thing. You, know, the woman they found to help you around. Its tough for her, very tough. You know how you are? Even before you became demented, you were always difficult to care for ... and thats why that thing happened at home. So, its better for her if she is able to tie you up around the neck and leash you to the bed, like she does. Its not easy. Take it easy on this woman they found. :lol: :lol:
DanFAG,

I really got you writing in long essays, soon I'll have you drafting letters and paragraphs...you're my biatch, I own you and you act as I so desire :evil: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm in Puerto Rico now on a mini vacay with my beautiful Ghanaian queen, so I'll soft pedal and go easy on you cause I'm in good auto-mode for the next few days...but DanFAG- once known as "Okokobioko", why are you molesting those boys? remember you have kids too! We're watching you closely you sexually starved and depraved lunatic! :sneaky:
No chance you are in Puerto Rico :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You think anyone believes you that the caretaker they found in Ghana and brought her to care for you will risk taking a mentally ill patient across the border? :rotf: :rotf: No chance! Poor woman, having to work overtime because the demented cretin she has to care for doesnt even know his limb from his p3nis half the time. :woot: :rotf: Imagine having to care for someone so brain dead that you have to tie the person's neck to the nearest chair... I truly feel sorry for this woman they found. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:13 am

DanFAG,

No chance you are in Puerto Rico :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You think anyone believes you that the caretaker they found in Ghana and brought her to care for you will risk taking a mentally ill patient across the border? :rotf: :rotf: No chance! Poor woman, having to work overtime because the demented cretin she has to care for doesnt even know his limb from his p3nis half the time. :woot: :rotf: Imagine having to care for someone so brain dead that you have to tie the person's neck to the nearest chair... I truly feel sorry for this woman they found. :D
Now the essays keep getting lengthier by each second :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:, it's so easy to tweak and tweedle you around like the grown azz yet whiny little biatch that you are :taunt:, your poor children must be naive to think dad is an alpha male :lol:. I can imagine your biaTch azz having brain aneurysms over my replies and even forgetting you've got to take care of your mental health (seeing as you are a failure in life: your wife of several years left you, kids are estranged and disconnected, you lie too much and over-exaggerate your puny self-worth, and pick fights with almost everyone on CE :rotf: ) DanFag get a life and stop talking me o! I get shewen, I'm not a depraved sex-starved loser than chases Victor Osimhen around for attention, I mean that boy is young enough to be your son yet you shamelessly gurgle on his d**k because nobody gave you attention when you were a young man :rotf: :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:19 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:13 am

DanFAG,

Now the essays keep getting lengthier by each second :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:, it's so easy to tweak and tweedle you around like the grown azz yet whiny little biatch that you are :taunt:, your poor children must be naive to think dad is an alpha male :lol:. I can imagine your biaTch azz having brain aneurysms over my replies and even forgetting you've got to take care of your mental health (seeing as you are a failure in life: your wife of several years left you, kids are estranged and disconnected, you lie too much and over-exaggerate your puny self-worth, and pick fights with almost everyone on CE :rotf: ) DanFag get a life and stop talking me o! I get shewen, I'm not a depraved sex-starved loser than chases Victor Osimhen around for attention, I mean that boy is young enough to be your son yet you shamelessly gurgle on his d**k because nobody gave you attention when you were a young man :rotf: :oops:
You are getting more excited, Tob1tch. The woman found and brought from Ghana, does she know that she can get a new patient and keep her visa? :woot: :lol: :lol: Having to take care of a brain dead demented patient, tie his neck to the bed because he gets very violent at night is too much. This woman they found, and brought, doesnt deserve this.. simply to keep her work visa. She doesnt. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?