Samu wins La Liga African player of the year

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Samu wins La Liga African player of the year

Post by YUJAM »

This is a significant achievement for him. I hope his critics on this forum will now recognize

https://www.laliga.com/en-GB/news/villa ... ard-winner
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samu wins La Liga African player of the year

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Congrats to Chukwueze. I’d like to see him move to a bigger club. Good luck to him😀

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Samu had a good yr but there ain’t that many African playing in Laliga to make this a big deal. Besides the Williams brothers reject, I can’t think of any quality African players that’ll come close to Chukwueze.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Congrats to Samu!

Those are some big numbers posted up there - playing 37 of 38 games is no mean feat and it speaks volumes of his level of consistency this season.

Hope he transfers that quality and consistency over to the National selection.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:46 am Samu had a good yr but there ain’t that many African playing in Laliga to make this a big deal. Besides the Williams brothers reject, I can’t think of any quality African players that’ll come close to Chukwueze.
The Senegalese kid Nicholas Jackson that who happens to be Samu's team mate is actually good, has put up decent goal numbers as well.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

About 50 is no small number
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:46 am Samu had a good yr but there ain’t that many African playing in Laliga to make this a big deal. Besides the Williams brothers reject, I can’t think of any quality African players that’ll come close to Chukwueze.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"