AHMED MUSA IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
AHMED MUSA IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE

Post by vancity eagle »

What a despicable and selfish player.

Yes the fuc%ing clown must be SHAMED INTO RETIREMENT.

EEEEDIOT. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AHMED MUSA IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE

Post by vancity eagle »

He deserves all the abuse he gets.

The clown who is captain still hasn't even shown up to camp. What is his excuse ? He could at least set an example and be first to show up, its not like he has played all season for his bottom table Turkish club.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

what are these pathetic excuses for journalists doing ? Do your job, ask the questions and DEMAND answers.

This deep corruption must be exposed.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:lol:
Is he self-inviting?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Musa is a typical Nigerian who refuses to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest. I hope football fans gather together to shame him into retirement. He’s a disgrace as he cannot even keep to his own words of leaving the national team after the last World Cup.
Nigerian journalists are the most useless set of journalists in the world!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The funny thing is that many Nigerians who are supporting the demonic Musa and Moses Simon do not realize the damage they are doing. Not only are they poor footballers, they are going to cost us players who would have been great for us.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:13 pm The funny thing is that many Nigerians who are supporting the demonic Musa and Moses Simon do not realize the damage they are doing. Not only are they poor footballers, they are going to cost us players who would have been great for us.
On social media, there are many people supporting him based on his past achievements!
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:32 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:13 pm The funny thing is that many Nigerians who are supporting the demonic Musa and Moses Simon do not realize the damage they are doing. Not only are they poor footballers, they are going to cost us players who would have been great for us.
On social media, there are many people supporting him based on his past achievements!
I visited his Instagram page a couple times in the past and the guy gives out a lot of handouts, so I’m not surprised they are people supporting him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I don't know why you will choose to follow VE in denigrating and insulting our players.

I hope you don't cross the line to the point of wishing them dead or wishing upon them debilitating injury.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:10 am
I don't know why you will choose to follow VE in denigrating and insulting our players.

I hope you don't cross the line to the point of wishing them dead or wishing upon them debilitating injury.

Uncle, I have been civil to both Musa and Simon for years. It is now clear that they do not respond to civility and these two selfish and self-centered things do not care about Nigeria. They are only interested in their own benefit -- and for me, that is very uncivil. Musa and Simon must leave the super eagles. Enough is enough. Its not by force.

We dont want them. How can you refuse to leave a man's house after he said he will not rent to you again? We no do! Thank you for the past, please leave!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:03 pm

Uncle, I have been civil to both Musa and Simon for years. It is now clear that they do not respond to civility and these two selfish and self-centered things do not care about Nigeria. They are only interested in their own benefit -- and for me, that is very uncivil. Musa and Simon must leave the super eagles. Enough is enough. Its not by force.

We dont want them. How can you refuse to leave a man's house after he said he will not rent to you again? We no do! Thank you for the past, please leave!
But you are trying to force them to decline invitations? Na you and your boys dey use force, not the players. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:03 pm

But you are trying to force them to decline invitations? Na you and your boys dey use force, not the players. :lol:
Na Vancity and e boys :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Why would that surprise you? Is danfo’s track record on civility on CE any better than VE’s❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Shuo, demonic because he is not retiring at a time of your choosing

Slow down pal, you are taking yourself too seruously, :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I dont see anything he has done that makes him a national disgrace, there are far more people I know who can wear that tag with glee, not our record world cup goal scorer
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I'm sure many foreign born players will be happy to join the SE where no matter how well
they will performed, when they start aging they will be labelled as rubbish and trash. And
when we look at those rubbishing our past heroes, you wonder what they have contributed
to the nation besides simply 'yaking' and finding faults.

BTW, I'm doubting that Musa invited himself to camp.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The Musa situation has made me indifferent to Nigerian football....before now I would have brain aneurysms over his baffling invitations, but I feel nothingness at this point cause I've accepted that we won't see the end of Musa anytime soon. The shameless dolt would have simply retired like the likes of Mikel Obi, Vic Moses, and Ighalo ( all players with better careers than him) when the ovation was still high. Now he's more of an irritating nuisance than a national hero who scored those memorable goals for us at the WC.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:50 pm My mental illness has made me indifferent to Nigerian football....before now I would have brain aneurysms, but I feel nothingness at this point cause I've accepted that I am mentally ill and I won't see the end of this suffering anytime soon. The shameless dolt that I am have simply retired to the small corner of my room, tied like a goat to the bed post when the ovation was still high in my feeble brain. Now I am more of an irritating nuisance to those who are around me, especially my caretaker whom I claim I am married to.
Gotta admit, this is quite introspective. :thumb:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:13 am
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:50 pm My mental illness has made me indifferent to Nigerian football....before now I would have brain aneurysms, but I feel nothingness at this point cause I've accepted that I am mentally ill and I won't see the end of this suffering anytime soon. The shameless dolt that I am have simply retired to the small corner of my room, tied like a goat to the bed post when the ovation was still high in my feeble brain. Now I am more of an irritating nuisance to those who are around me, especially my caretaker whom I claim I am married to.
Gotta admit, I wish something was introduced into my nyash :thumb:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

A player of any age and current level of form is entitled to throw his name into the had for consideration for his national team. If he gets called up he should attend and contribute his best. If the coach doesn’t call him up then no wahala.

Making posts about “shaming” our most capped player and highest World Cup scorer ever makes no sense to me. If there is a problem it is with those responsible for team selection.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

donadoni wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:14 am A player of any age and current level of form is entitled to throw his name into the had for consideration for his national team. If he gets called up he should attend and contribute his best. If the coach doesn’t call him up then no wahala.

Making posts about “shaming” our most capped player and highest World Cup scorer ever makes no sense to me. If there is a problem it is with those responsible for team selection.
Those responsible ?

And you think Musa does not know what is going on, and doesn't have a very "cozy" relationship with "those responsible"

Please.

Utter naivety is just stupid st this point.

Please stop acting like Musa IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Or at the very least GOING ALONG WITH IT.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:06 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Why exactly is Ahmed Musa a national disgrace
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:24 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:06 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: Danfo driver is the weirdest poster on CE. I’m surprised he’s not behind bars. He is probably posting from Attica Correctional Facility :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!