BREAKING: NFF Extends Peseiro's Contract..........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: BREAKING: NFF Extends Peseiro's Contract..........

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:57 am :taunt:
1naija wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:07 am
Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:35 am
iworo wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:44 pm
Cellular wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:01 pm
Since you are not in the business of hearsay, who was Reuben Gabriel's benefactor and Godfather?

You all act like you don't know how this process works.

The NFF uses ALL tournaments to market players and make money. They tell the coach the number of players they can have on the team and the number that will be reserved as 'quota' for the NFF officials. It is not a secret. Everyone knows this.

When Amaju Pinnick took over the first thing he did was to fight Keshi and undermine him because he wanted to hire his own coach.

Keshi won the AFCON with Aminu Maigari as NFF President. And the only way Pinnick was to replace Keshi was to undermine Keshi when he took over in September 2014 which resulted in missing out on AFCON back-to-back years.
My, oh, my :ohmy: , it's going to be hard to take you seriously going forward with this statement. :?
Who gives a toss if you take me seriously or not?
We missed 2015 and 2017 AFCON.

Go take yourself seriously. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Uncle, he is right. You are rewriting history. People were calling for Keshi's head before Pinnick became President. Pinnick did not undermine Keshi. I was in Nigeria shortly after pinnick was appointed and when Keshi was suspended. In fact Pinnicks statement then was that he asked Keshi to go on refresher course and he refused. I reported the channels TV interview here. Keshi tried to use his relationship with GEJ to frustrate Nigeria. We were all here when all these transpired.

Even the ANC we won was mainly because of luck of the draw. The only credible team we beat in that tournament was Ivory coast with partly retired Drogba. We were horrible and struggled to beat Madagascar in the group stages. We beat Madagascar twice to win that tournament. We actually need to stop using that 2013 AFCOn as some proof of our quality then. We were horrible under Keshi.

Having said that, RIP to coach Keshi.
Bro, you think they don’t know the truth? They know but just refuse to acknowledge it!
I watched on SuperSports how the then NFF President, Maigari, blasted Keshi’s selection for the Confederations Cup and it was discussed on this forum. The 2014 WC squad was even worse and just before Nigeria’s first match in the 2018 WC, Mikel said the atmosphere in the 2014WC squad was the worst he has ever experienced in his time with the national team.
During our AFCON qualifiers against Sudan in Abuja, cries of “ Keshi out” by fans were heard all over the stadium but some want us to believe Pinnick rented the entire stadium to call for Keshi’s head!
Under Keshi we went from Good to bad to worse and no whitewashing can change the facts!!
The forum has archives. You can use it if you are pretending to develop amnesia.

The Confederation team was tampered with. And it was tampered with using the same format. Owe the coaches and players and demand concession from the coaches in order to get paid the money you are owed. The players refused to board the plane to Brazil for the Confederation cup. This format is used all the time by the NFF. It is nothing new.

And like years past, the fans and officials were crying for reinforcements for the team.

Mikel issue with the atmosphere was because of the FORCED addition of Osaze to the team... his addition ruined the chemistry of the team.

That is what he was talking about.

And for the cry of "Keshi Out", it was from you WOWOs that have hounded every single local coach and preferred a foreign coach. It had nothing to with Keshi's ability.

And in Pinnick, you guys finally got a champion. Pinnick has undermined EVERY single local coach he has hired because like most of you, he does not believe in their ability.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:10 pm
Since you are not in the business of hearsay, who was Reuben Gabriel's benefactor and Godfather?

The NFF uses ALL tournaments to market players and make money. They tell the coach the number of players they can have on the team and the number that will be reserved as 'quota' for the NFF officials. It is not a secret. Everyone knows this.

When Amaju Pinnick took over the first thing he did was to fight Keshi and undermine him because he wanted to hire his own coach.

Keshi won the AFCON with Aminu Maigari as NFF President. And the only way Pinnick was to replace Keshi was to undermine Keshi when he took over in September 2014 which resulted in missing out on AFCON back-to-back years.
My, oh, my :ohmy: , it's going to be hard to take you seriously going forward with this statement. :?

Uncle, he is right. You are rewriting history. People were calling for Keshi's head before Pinnick became President. Pinnick did not undermine Keshi. I was in Nigeria shortly after pinnick was appointed and when Keshi was suspended. In fact Pinnicks statement then was that he asked Keshi to go on refresher course and he refused. I reported the channels TV interview here. Keshi tried to use his relationship with GEJ to frustrate Nigeria. We were all here when all these transpired.

Even the ANC we won was mainly because of luck of the draw. The only credible team we beat in that tournament was Ivory coast with partly retired Drogba. We were horrible and struggled to beat Madagascar in the group stages. We beat Madagascar twice to win that tournament. We actually need to stop using that 2013 AFCOn as some proof of our quality then. We were horrible under Keshi.

Bro, you think they don’t know the truth? They know but just refuse to acknowledge it!
I watched on SuperSports how the then NFF President, Maigari, blasted Keshi’s selection for the Confederations Cup and it was discussed on this forum. The 2014 WC squad was even worse and just before Nigeria’s first match in the 2018 WC, Mikel said the atmosphere in the 2014WC squad was the worst he has ever experienced in his time with the national team.
During our AFCON qualifiers against Sudan in Abuja, cries of “ Keshi out” by fans were heard all over the stadium but some want us to believe Pinnick rented the entire stadium to call for Keshi’s head!
Under Keshi we went from Good to bad to worse and no whitewashing can change the facts!!
The forum has archives. You can use it if you are pretending to develop amnesia.

The Confederation team was tampered with. And it was tampered with using the same format. Owe the coaches and players and demand concession from the coaches in order to get paid the money you are owed. The players refused to board the plane to Brazil for the Confederation cup. This format is used all the time by the NFF. It is nothing new.

And like years past, the fans and officials were crying for reinforcements for the team.

Mikel issue with the atmosphere was because of the FORCED addition of Osaze to the team... his addition ruined the chemistry of the team.

And for the cry of "Keshi Out", it was from you WOWOs that have hounded every single local coach and preferred a foreign coach. It had nothing to with Keshi's ability.

And in Pinnick, you guys finally got a champion. Pinnick has undermined EVERY single local coach he has hired because like most of you, he does not believe in their ability.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:10 pm

Wow! So WOWOs filled the stadium and were demanding for Keshi’s head. Then most Nigerian fans are WOWOs! Mikel and Osaze have been in previous Nigerian squads to AFCON 2006, 2008 and 2010, yet the atmosphere was not as bad as 2014!
This is simply deluded co-signed by equally deluded
dudes!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

gochino wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:06 pm
Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:29 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:03 pm
Cellular wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:44 am
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:46 am Those dodgy call ups lead to DNQ for a common AFCON.

And then we missed the one after that as well. Remember Keshi even tried to hang on to the job after failing to qualify for AFCON.

That type of corruption will always come back to haunt you. I am sure you guys were proud we failed to qualify for back to back AFCONS. The worst failure in SE history.
You hit the nail on the head. Corruption might work for a while but it would eventually lead to disaster. It was downhill from the AFCON win starting from the Confederation Cup and the two DNQ AFCONs.

Any coach who intentionally takes an injured player to a tournament knowing that he had no chance of playing deserves to be called out even if he won the tournament. It is criminal.
Like Westerhoff?
Like Bonfere?
Like Bora?

Players hide the extent of the injury all the time. And coaches are faced with a fitness clock battle.

You guys are so disingenuous. You forget what led to the DNQ. The culprit was Pinnick. He was bent on sabotaging Keshi from get-go until he could have a pretext to have him fired.
I don't care about names. All our coaches have been guilty of dodgy callups and side business. But I won't keep quiet about one coach who committed the number one sin just because he won AFCON.

Reuben Gabriel did not hide his injury. He was injured before the final selection and was still included in the team, when the medical team made it clear he would not be fit until well after the tournament ends. You think I am talking about hearsay or what I read on social media? Disingenuous ko, Dishonourable ni. That's the right word for what transpired.
I remember Raheem Lawal going ballistic on Keshi for dropping him while accommodating the injured Gabriel Reuben.
I also remember Bonfrere Jo including injured players like Amokachi, Amunike and Raphael Chukwu in his 2000 AFCON squad
Dude stop it, Amokachi was not part of the team and Amunike got injured in that tournament, in the second game. Chukwu scored the first goal against cameroon in the final, so how was he injured?
Get your facts right before making comments! Amokachi was a non playing member of the 2000 AFCON squad, while Amunike and Chukwu were yet to play a single match that season for their clubs, Barcelona and Bari respectively because they were listed as injured. Back then, there were concerns in the Italian media about Chukwu’s inclusion in the SE squad because of his injury.
I am happy
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:01 am
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:46 am Those dodgy call ups lead to DNQ for a common AFCON.

And then we missed the one after that as well. Remember Keshi even tried to hang on to the job after failing to qualify for AFCON.

That type of corruption will always come back to haunt you. I am sure you guys were proud we failed to qualify for back to back AFCONS. The worst failure in SE history.
You hit the nail on the head. Corruption might work for a while but it would eventually lead to disaster. It was downhill from the AFCON win starting from the Confederation Cup and the two DNQ AFCONs.

Any coach who intentionally takes an injured player to a tournament knowing that he had no chance of playing deserves to be called out even if he won the tournament. It is criminal.
Like Westerhoff?
Like Bonfere?
Like Bora?

Players hide the extent of the injury all the time. And coaches are faced with a fitness clock battle.

You guys are so disingenuous. You forget what led to the DNQ. The culprit was Pinnick. He was bent on sabotaging Keshi from get-go until he could have a pretext to have him fired.
I don't care about names. All our coaches have been guilty of dodgy callups and side business. But I won't keep quiet about one coach who committed the number one sin just because he won AFCON.

Reuben Gabriel did not hide his injury. He was injured before the final selection and was still included in the team, when the medical team made it clear he would not be fit until well after the tournament ends. You think I am talking about hearsay or what I read on social media? Disingenuous ko, Dishonourable ni. That's the right word for what transpired.
I remember Raheem Lawal going ballistic on Keshi for dropping him while accommodating the injured Gabriel Reuben.
I also remember Bonfrere Jo including injured players like Amokachi, Amunike and Raphael Chukwu in his 2000 AFCON squad
Dude stop it, Amokachi was not part of the team and Amunike got injured in that tournament, in the second game. Chukwu scored the first goal against cameroon in the final, so how was he injured?
Get your facts right before making comments! Amokachi was a non playing member of the 2000 AFCON squad, while Amunike and Chukwu were yet to play a single match that season for their clubs, Barcelona and Bari respectively because they were listed as injured. Back then, there were concerns in the Italian media about Chukwu’s inclusion in the SE squad because of his injury.
Amokachi was not part of the 22 man squad but went to Afcon. Amuneke recovered from his injury and played the second game, infact it was in that game that he got injured again and couldn't play any other game in the tournament. Like I said, Chukwu scored a goal in the final game through an assist from Kanu, does that not justify his inclusion?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

gochino wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:13 am
Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:01 am

Like Westerhoff?
Like Bonfere?
Like Bora?

Amokachi was not part of the 22 man squad but went to Afcon. Amuneke recovered from his injury and played the second game, infact it was in that game that he got injured again and couldn't play any other game in the tournament. Like I said, Chukwu scored a goal in the final game through an assist from Kanu, does that not justify his inclusion?
You are right about Amokachi, I probably mixed things up because he was very visible on the bench during the tournament.
The fact that a footballer plays doesn’t mean they’re not injured. Injuries come in different levels. Both Barcelona and Bari felt the players were injured and shouldn’t have been included in the squad
I am happy
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:49 am
Wow! So WOWOs filled the stadium and were demanding for Keshi’s head. Then most Nigerian fans are WOWOs! Mikel and Osaze have been in previous Nigerian squads to AFCON 2006, 2008 and 2010, yet the atmosphere was not as bad as 2014!
dudes!
Chief Dammy, which game were fans shouting for "Keshi Out!"?

Mikel didn't want Osaze on that team to the point Osaze physically assaulted Mikel. It was not hearsay but a fact.

The fact that we have two groups of fans, those that prefer foreign coaches regardless of pedigree and those of us who are saying if you are going to go for an average foreign coach, why not invest in a local coach.

I agreed with Gochino's earlier statement, "If it is a local coach, it is called corruption but if it is a foreign coach, it is called NFF interference..."

And I pointed out instances where the same NFF interfered, influenced, and undermined local coaches...but fans labeled the local coaches as corrupt.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, Why you dey try so hard to rewrite history, especially when google is available to you?

After Keshi (RIP) won the AFCON in 2013, he won only 1 game in the 10 games he coached in 2014 and most fans were calling for his head. His contract expired in July 2014 and the NFF refused to renew it. He then used his relationship with GEJ who thought he could use the AFCON victory to his advantage during the Presidential campaign, to force himself to stay on as coach. Pinnick won the NFF presidency in October 2014, months after Keshi's contract had expired and only succumbed to pressure from the Presidency to retain Keshi. Keshi was the problem at the time, not people undermining him.

Here is one of many threads from 2014 on the subject. Stop acting like the very old man you are and stop rewriting history. Na people like you start the legend of how thunder Balogun take shot tear persin belle. :mad:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259136&p=4458963&hi ... .#p4458963
Cellular wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:12 pm
dudes!

Mikel didn't want Osaze on that team to the point Osaze physically assaulted Mikel. It was not hearsay but a fact.

The fact that we have two groups of fans, those that prefer foreign coaches regardless of pedigree and those of us who are saying if you are going to go for an average foreign coach, why not invest in a local coach.

I agreed with Gochino's earlier statement, "If it is a local coach, it is called corruption but if it is a foreign coach, it is called NFF interference..."

And I pointed out instances where the same NFF interfered, influenced, and undermined local coaches...but fans labeled the local coaches as corrupt.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:26 pm Uncle, Why you dey try so hard to rewrite history, especially when google is available to you?

After Keshi (RIP) won the AFCON in 2013, he won only 1 game in the 10 games he coached in 2014 and most fans were calling for his head. His contract expired in July 2014 and the NFF refused to renew it. He then used his relationship with GEJ who thought he could use the AFCON victory to his advantage during the Presidential campaign, to force himself to stay on as coach. Pinnick won the NFF presidency in October 2014, months after Keshi's contract had expired and only succumbed to pressure from the Presidency to retain Keshi. Keshi was the problem at the time, not people undermining him.

Here is one of many threads from 2014 on the subject. Stop acting like the very old man you are and stop rewriting history. Na people like you start the legend of how thunder Balogun take shot tear persin belle. :mad:

dudes!

1naija,

Surely, your recollection has gone foggy. I realize that you used a Skysports report that was critically wrong on the data. The highlight above is blatantly false and I have to call you out on it. You stated (citing the inaccurate Skysports report) that he coached 10 games in 2014 and won just one. That is false. In 2014, these (below) were games Keshi won, please which of them was not in 2014? which of them did he not win? I await.

Ethiopia 2-1
Mozambique 4-2
South Africa 3-1
Morocco 4-3 (after extra-time)
Zimbabwe 1-0
Bosnia 1-0
Sudan 3-1***

While you are at it, here are games he also drew in 2014:
Ghana 0-0
Mexico 0-0
Scotland 2-2
Greece 0-0
South Africa 0-0

So where did the 1 win in 10 games come from? Please list the games.

*** This is the game where rented fans called for his ouster. This was documented. Fans received placards from the new NFF leadership, in the stadium parking lot, as they walked into the stands. They were asked to voice protest asking for Keshi's ouster. The NFF needed this because they believed that fan reaction was necessary given Keshi's political connections beyond the NFF. All that is history. Finally, the NFF relied on Green (The current Rivers Sports guy, you know him) to research Keshi's job application. Greene found one -- Keshi had applied for a position to coach another West African country. The NFF used that and a clause in Keshi's contract that abhorred such application whilst on the job, to finally oust Keshi. All that should be easy to locate in any diligent research h of the affairs of those days.,
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EII, were these games in 2013.

I don't have time to clean them up now.

5 March 2014Friendly Mexico 0–0 Nigeria Atlanta, United States
28 May 2014Friendly Scotland 2–2 Nigeria London, England
3 June 2014Friendly Nigeria 0–0 Greece Chester, United States
7 June 2014Friendly United States 2–1 Nigeria Jacksonville, United States
16 June 20142014 FIFA World Cup Iran 0–0 Nigeria Curitiba, Brazil
21 June 20142014 FIFA World Cup Nigeria 1–0 Bosnia and Herzegovina Cuiabá, Brazil
25 June 20142014 FIFA World Cup Nigeria 2–3 Argentina Porto Alegre, Brazil
30 June 20142014 FIFA World Cup France 2–0 Nigeria Brasília, Brazil
6 September 20142015 ACN qualification Nigeria 2–3 Congo Calabar, Nigeria
10 September 20142015 ACN qualification South Africa 0–0 Nigeria Cape Town, South Africa
11 October 20142015 ACN qualification Sudan 1–0 Nigeria

Enugu II wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:47 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:26 pm Uncle, Why you dey try so hard to rewrite history, especially when google is available to you?

dudes!

1naija,

Surely, your recollection has gone foggy. I realize that you used a Skysports report that was critically wrong on the data. The highlight above is blatantly false and I have to call you out on it. You stated (citing the inaccurate Skysports report) that he coached 10 games in 2014 and won just one. That is false. In 2014, these (below) were games Keshi won, please which of them was not in 2014? which of them did he not win? I await.

Ethiopia 2-1
Mozambique 4-2
South Africa 3-1
Zimbabwe 1-0
Bosnia 1-0
Sudan 3-1***

Ghana 0-0
Mexico 0-0
Scotland 2-2
Greece 0-0
South Africa 0-0

*** This is the game where rented fans called for his ouster. This was documented. Fans received placards from the new NFF leadership, in the stadium parking lot, as they walked into the stands. They were asked to voice protest asking for Keshi's ouster. The NFF needed this because they believed that fan reaction was necessary given Keshi's political connections beyond the NFF. All that is history. Finally, the NFF relied on Green (The current Rivers Sports guy, you know him) to research Keshi's job application. Greene found one -- Keshi had applied for a position to coach another West African country. The NFF used that and a clause in Keshi's contract that abhorred such application whilst on the job, to finally oust Keshi. All that should be easy to locate in any diligent research h of the affairs of those days.,
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

1naija wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:55 pm EII, were these games in 2013.

21 June 20142014 FIFA World Cup Nigeria 1–0 Bosnia and Herzegovina Cuiabá, Brazil
10 September 20142015 ACN qualification South Africa 0–0 Nigeria Cape Town, South Africa

dudes!

1naija,

Ethiopia 2-1
Mozambique 4-2
South Africa 3-1
Zimbabwe 1-0
Bosnia 1-0
Sudan 3-1***

Ghana 0-0
Mexico 0-0
Scotland 2-2
Greece 0-0
South Africa 0-0

The poster is being clever by half, posting stats from CHAN matches and not that of the full national team! The problem with these people is that they’re not ready for a honest discussion about their hero, rather they prefer to fabricate.
With no evidence, the poster fabricates how the NFF handed out placards to the entire stadium to shout “Keshi out”. A member of CE, SunshineStar, covered that match for a radio station and he can attest that the shouts against Keshi was spontaneous and not orchestrated by anyone! The fans were fed up of all his shenanigans by then! This happened before the AFCON qualifier against Sudan in Abuja, which ended 3-1 in Nigeria’s favour.
Keshi’s ouster came much later after our match against Chad in Kaduna where he was accused of inviting a non league player to the national team and also applying for a job in CIV.
The Abuja match was a qualifier for the 2015 AFCON, while the Kaduna match was a qualifier for the 2017 AFCON. When they fabricate, they end up mixing things up!
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Can u imagine.

The man failed to qualify for a common AFCON, and didn't have the dignity to resign, instead he used his political connections to IMPOSE himself on the team. A true dictator in football terms. I had even forgotten how bad and corrupt it was with Ke$hi.

That non league player he called up was even given the #10 jersey if my memory is correct. Good riddance, may we never have such a corrupt coach ever again.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:09 pm Can u imagine.

The man failed to qualify for a common AFCON, and didn't have the dignity to resign, instead he used his political connections to IMPOSE himself on the team. A true dictator in football terms. I had even forgotten how bad and corrupt it was with Ke$hi.

That non league player he called up was even given the #10 jersey if my memory is correct. Good riddance, may we never have such a corrupt coach ever again.
You're a very vile and mentally disturbed person, Keshi is late for starters so show some respect to the dead you emotionless monkey! Secondly which of your other world class coaches have won Nigeria an AFCON title since Keshi did? what's wrong with you kids these days smh
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:46 pm

dudes!

1naija,

Ethiopia 2-1
Mozambique 4-2
South Africa 3-1
Zimbabwe 1-0
Bosnia 1-0
Sudan 3-1***

Ghana 0-0
Mexico 0-0
Scotland 2-2
Greece 0-0
South Africa 0-0

The poster is being clever by half, posting stats from CHAN matches and not that of the full national team! The problem with these people is that they’re not ready for a honest discussion about their hero, rather they prefer to fabricate.
With no evidence, the poster fabricates how the NFF handed out placards to the entire stadium to shout “Keshi out”. A member of CE, SunshineStar, covered that match for a radio station and he can attest that the shouts against Keshi was spontaneous and not orchestrated by anyone! The fans were fed up of all his shenanigans by then! This happened before the AFCON qualifier against Sudan in Abuja, which ended 3-1 in Nigeria’s favour.
Keshi’s ouster came much later after our match against Chad in Kaduna where he was accused of inviting a non league player to the national team and also applying for a job in CIV.
The Abuja match was a qualifier for the 2015 AFCON, while the Kaduna match was a qualifier for the 2017 AFCON. When they fabricate, they end up mixing things up!
Bros, you go easily fail exam question ooo! Read, again, the claim made by 1naija. It is about games managed by Keshi that involved Nigeria. That includes competitive, friendly, CHAN. All as long as they involved Keshi as manager of the national ream. BTW, are you not aware that CHAN games count as internationals that even affect FIFA ranking? Please follow the specific argument. If you take off those games as you claim, please tell us how you reach the data put forward by 1naijA? Please explain that.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:22 pm

Show some respect to the departed Keshi, you're doing too much at this point smh
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EII, as Dammy said, you were being clever by half. I was clearly talking about Super Eagles games. NFF are not renewing Peseiro's contract so he can coach CHAN team. The reference to Keshi's name on this thread was regarding the SE. If you goggle Super Eagles of Nigeria's result, which is what I did, you will hardly see CHAN games listed. You know why? Because they are not the SUPER EAGLES!

The point I was trying to make was that people, including Cellular himself, were already dissatisfied with Keshi's record in 2014 before Pinnick was elected. So blaming his failure on Pinnick undermining him was rewriting history.

Enugu II wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:42 pm
Bros, you go easily fail exam question ooo! Read, again, the claim made by 1naija. It is about games managed by Keshi that involved Nigeria. That includes competitive, friendly, CHAN. All as long as they involved Keshi as manager of the national ream. BTW, are you not aware that CHAN games count as internationals that even affect FIFA ranking? Please follow the specific argument. If you take off those games as you claim, please tell us how you reach the data put forward by 1naijA? Please explain that.
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:22 pm

You're a very vile and mentally disturbed person, Keshi is late for starters so show some respect to the dead you emotionless monkey! Secondly which of your other world class coaches have won Nigeria an AFCON title since Keshi did? what's wrong with you kids these days smh
I see you are out here being your usual poorly trained self, Tobi. :oops: Doesnt surprise me one bit. Or perhaps its your severe mental disability that is in full display?

Anyway, please roll over in your bed and tap Packerland on the shoulder. Please tell him to check CE. I posted a question to him yesterday. Thanks.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:42 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:46 pm

dudes!

1naija,

Ethiopia 2-1
Mozambique 4-2
South Africa 3-1
Zimbabwe 1-0
Bosnia 1-0
Sudan 3-1***

Ghana 0-0
Mexico 0-0
Scotland 2-2
Greece 0-0
South Africa 0-0

Guy, you don fail already by trying to be clever. When we talk of the Super Eagles, we are talking about the A team and all your talk about FIFA rankings is just being your usual disingenuous self. Keep digging!
I am happy
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »