Kelechi Nwakali…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nzeogwu
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi Nwakali…

Post by nzeogwu »

Nwakali
Onyedika
Yusuf

All deserve a chance.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

nzeogwu wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:06 am Valderrama
Mikel
Huddle
Nwakali
Adolf Armah

These are a rare breed of visionary midfielders. They do not have energy and are not designed for the English game.

They are efficient, visionary, control the tempo and create something out of nothing.

Trust me on this. There is something special about this kid. Its not laziness. I'm not an agent. :)
How come none of the clubs he has played for or those looking for midfielders have seen this something special? The guy is 25 and has been through 8 clubs already.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:46 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:54 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:47 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:36 pm Its funny how a player wanted by AC Milan while playing regularly 90mins plus for Midjiland who is now at Club Brugge as a regular fixture, playing in the UCL.. :tic: isn't good enough for a NT according to "experts" who are not even qualified to coach an u12 girls team. A NT whose best midfielders supposedly are players who are either hovering on the relegation zone or we actually relegated from the prem.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No, according to coaches who called him, tested him out in the NT and were so disappointed and pissed that the players farting agent sold them a dud, so they never called him again…The ones relegated from the prem paved the way for the ones struggling in Belgium by being bought for 20+ mill by Prem clubs where the ones struggling couldn’t even get a team to pay 4 mill for them…kaiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Do you have direct quotes, sources to back the feces you just wrote? Who was disappointed? Pissero that calls up Ahmed Musa despite being a semi- retiree? Pisero that is yet to callup Orban and Boniface? Pisero that called up an amateur player Daniel Bamayi to the NT? If Onyedika "disappointed" that Portuguese clown, then he did something right.
Pele :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk true, how much you pay to get him on that SE list? And Pisero just ruin business for you…Pele o!
El Hadji Maceo4 Abubacar where is your source? Fake Nigerian wannabe. Show me a source. Owngoal will do just to make it easy for you. Useless senegambian. 😆
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:42 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:36 pm Its funny how a player wanted by AC Milan while playing regularly 90mins plus for Midjiland who is now at Club Brugge as a regular fixture, playing in the UCL.. :tic: isn't good enough for a NT according to "experts" who are not even qualified to coach an u12 girls team. A NT whose best midfielders supposedly are players who are either hovering on the relegation zone or we actually relegated from the prem.

No, according to coaches who called him, tested him out in the NT and were so disappointed and pissed that the players farting agent sold them a dud, so they never called him again…The ones relegated from the prem paved the way for the ones struggling in Belgium by being bought for 20+ mill by Prem clubs where the ones struggling couldn’t even get a team to pay 4 mill for them…kaiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Do you have direct quotes, sources to back the feces you just wrote? Who was disappointed? Pissero that calls up Ahmed Musa despite being a semi- retiree? Pisero that is yet to callup Orban and Boniface? Pisero that called up an amateur player Daniel Bamayi to the NT? If Onyedika "disappointed" that Portuguese clown, then he did something right.
Pele :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk true, how much you pay to get him on that SE list? And Pisero just ruin business for you…Pele o!
El Hadji Maceo4 Abubacar where is your source? Fake Nigerian wannabe. Show me a source. Owngoal will do just to make it easy for you. Useless senegambian. 😆
:rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sauce of what exactly? Your client has not received another call up since you smuggled him in…no be my fault bruh…even Senegambia no go gree cap such a huseless player…so no you can’t bring him to us :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

No offense, but on what basis do you want us to rank Bonke and Onyeaka? I hope it's not based on their performances for the SE. As far as I am concerned Bonke, Onyeaka, Awoniyi, Yusuf and all the other players we've been hyping here need to go and rank each other among themselves and stop disturbing us until they have shown that they belong in the SE. Nonsense!

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:07 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:12 pm
Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 pm His club confirm the move and he'll be teaming up with Nwankwo Obiora who has been with the club for the past 2 seasons
Our Mikel Obi regen is finally back to real football :clap:
Ope ni fun shango oo. Our wonder boy has arrived. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Abeg, rank our MF in Portugal based on quality of league and team they play for.

1, Iwobi ~ Everton
2, Onyeaka - Brentford
3, Bonke- L’orient
4, Nwakali - CD CHAVEZ

DID I MISS SOMEBODY? :laugh:
Last edited by 1naija on Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:35 pm No offense, but on what basis do you want us to rank Bonke and Onyeaka? I hope it's not based on their performances for the SE. As far as I am concerned Bonke, Onyeaka, Awoniyi, Yusuf and all the other players we've hyping here need to go and rank each other among themselves and stop disturbing us until they have shown that they belong in the SE. Nonsense!

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:07 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:12 pm
Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 pm His club confirm the move and he'll be teaming up with Nwankwo Obiora who has been with the club for the past 2 seasons
Our Mikel Obi regen is finally back to real football :clap:
Ope ni fun shango oo. Our wonder boy has arrived. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Abeg, rank our MF in Portugal based on quality of league and team they play for.

1, Iwobi ~ Everton
2, Onyeaka - Brentford
3, Bonke- L’orient
4, Nwakali - CD CHAVEZ

DID I MISS SOMEBODY? :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are not a serious human being ...chei
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:11 pm

Sauce of what exactly? Your client has not received another call up since you smuggled him in…no be my fault bruh…even Senegambia no go gree cap such a huseless player…so no you can’t bring him to us :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
El Hadji Maceo4 Diouf Abubacar where is your source that Onyedika is not wanted in the SEs? Show me a source. And why the hell would he play for Senegal/Gambia? Ewwww that is so beneth him. I can raise a team of 11 boys from my village that will wipe the floor with Senegal. You people that got bounced in a U20 group that had Israel, Japan and Colombia. We are not mates in football. :rotf: Stay in your lane boy.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:24 pm

El Hadji Maceo4 Diouf Abubacar where is your source that Onyedika is not wanted in the SEs? Show me a source. And why the hell would he play for Senegal/Gambia? Ewwww that is so beneth him. I can raise a team of 11 boys from my village that will wipe the floor with Senegal. You people that got bounced in a U20 group that had Israel, Japan and Colombia. We are not mates in football. :rotf: Stay in your lane boy.
Show me the SE list where he’s invited…Isn’t that how the coach tells us who he wants in his team? Abi what the hell are you talking about? You sound quite slow…asking for a source of something quite evident, next you will ask for source that the sky is blue…what a dum dum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Again, Pele, hyping a huseless Senegambia. reject like Onyedika must have made you lose some brain cells, again Pele…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

:lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:30 pm

Show me the SE list where he’s invited…Isn’t that how the coach tells us who he wants in his team? Abi what the hell are you talking about? You sound quite slow…asking for a source of something quite evident, next you will ask for source that the sky is blue…what a dum dum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Again, Pele, hyping a huseless Senegambia. reject like Onyedika must have made you lose some brain cells, again Pele…

El Hadji Diouf Maceo4 Camara Where is your source that Onyedika is not wanted by the SEs? Where? I said i will take an Owngoal souce despite being a trash useless publication...just like you are trash and useless. You cant even provide a fake news article. :bump: Kai you are pathetic. BTW you do know players can be away from the NT for months and years only to be recalled right. Its normal. But then again you know nothing about football. Just a loudmouth empty barrel from Senegambia who wishes sooo bad he was from Nigeria. :bump:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:59 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:30 pm

El Hadji Diouf Maceo4 Camara Where is your source that Onyedika is not wanted by the SEs? Where? I said i will take an Owngoal souce despite being a trash useless publication...just like you are trash and useless. You cant even provide a fake news article. :bump: Kai you are pathetic. BTW you do know players can be away from the NT for months and years only to be recalled right. Its normal. But then again you know nothing about football. Just a loudmouth empty barrel from Senegambia who wishes sooo bad he was from Nigeria. :bump:
Bruh, you sound slow. Your client is not in the SE, he was called once for a friendly and hasn’t been called again…It’s ok, I know you spent so much to get him there, only for Pisero to spoil market…it’s ok, one day one day it might pay off :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

So maceo4 is of Senegambian descent? Wow! :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:37 am So maceo4 is of Senegambian descent? Wow! :taunt:
Of course not, but that’s his only comeback after his client has let him down so far…I pity the guy sha…Imagine how the truth hurts so bad he has to ask for proof that his client is not in the SE…bruh is living in some alternate reality where his client is getting called up left and right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And in that reality I’m a Senegambian :bump:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:15 am
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:37 am So maceo4 is of Senegambian descent? Wow! :taunt:
Of course not, but that’s his only comeback after his client has let him down so far…I pity the guy sha…Imagine how the truth hurts so bad he has to ask for proof that his client is not in the SE…bruh is living in some alternate reality where his client is getting called up left and right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tbh Onyedika looked impressive ab initio but he has looked rather inconsistent and average in later parts of last season, i would rather we look past him for now.

Yusuf and Nwakali should be seriously reared up as depth options for Ndidi.

Seems like Peseiro is finally looking in the direction of Nwakali

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=48190
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:28 am

Tbh Onyedika looked impressive ab initio but he has looked rather inconsistent and average in later parts of last season, i would rather we look past him for now.

Yusuf and Nwakali should be seriously reared up as depth options for Ndidi.

Seems like Peseiro is finally looking in the direction of Nwakali

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=48190
I’m biased towards Nwakali and really think he’s needed in SE, but I can’t be too vocal because I simply can’t justify it based on his club form…hopefully his time in Portugal will be better.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Decent? Dude is from there. Why do you think he hates on Nigerian ballerz all the time. Just like Yujam and Biitch futcha. They all hate Nigeria and big up Senegal country that produces nothing but average players :rotf:

BTW did you know that he used to hate on Victor Osimhen back in 2019? Dude is a pathetic hater that wishes he was Nigerian not a lame senegambian.
Last edited by bret- hart on Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dude i know that wolof and french are your 1st and 2nd languages but still you should be able to comprehend. Where did i ask for proof that muy client is not in the SEs? I am simply asking for proof that someone in the SEs setup say a coach told a member of the press that Onyedika is not wanted. Give me an article. Something..anything But there is non because you are a pathetic lair who hates on young Nigerian players just like you hated on Osimhen back in 2019.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

And he makes the starting XI for MD 1 of the new Season :clap: :clap: :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sunset wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:37 pm And he makes the starting XI for MD 1 of the new Season :clap: :clap: :clap:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/17484 ... Ave-Chaves

Played 90mins. He was the highest rated player for his team 6.9/10. Goalie got 7.7/10. He’s already taking free kicks and corners for him team on day 1.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:08 pm
Sunset wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:37 pm And he makes the starting XI for MD 1 of the new Season :clap: :clap: :clap:

Played 90mins. He was the highest rated player for his team 6.9/10. Goalie got 7.7/10.
Doesn’t he always start well at the beginning of the season? The guy seem to always be in the starting lineup/play well at the beginning and then disappear from the starting lineup.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Played 90mins. He was the highest rated player for his team 6.9/10. Goalie got 7.7/10. He’s already taking free kicks and corners for him team on day 1.
Good for him but it is still likely to be a bottom dwelling team in the Portuguese league which despite the rant coming from Tobi17 and co on Ndidi, Kelechi, Aribo etc is no better than the English Championships. Props to Benfica, Sporting and Porto but after that pretty much not a strong league. Hope he does well (I am rooting for him) he needs to in order to live it up to the hype on these threads. Let’s just give him a few games b4 the premature …
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I’d love to be proven wrong on Nwakali and will help Bigporkey finish his humble pie from his Super Falcons misyarning.
Oops! Him nor go gree.
Na pork dem use bake am! :woot:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "