Kelechi Nwakali…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Nwakali…

Post by Cito »

This guy has done nothing of note sans the U17, and still held in such high regards on here.

I wish him the best and hope the potential we though he had will be realized now that he is in his mid twenties.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cito wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:29 pm This guy has done nothing of note sans the U17, and still held in such high regards on here.

I wish him the best and hope the potential we though he had will be realized now that he is in his mid twenties.
Gee, there must be a reason why a vlub wants to pay for his services🤐❗️

Cheers.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:34 am
Cito wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:29 pm This guy has done nothing of note sans the U17, and still held in such high regards on here.

Cheers.
Chaves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cheers.
Same reason he has been going from one lower division team to another?

Fact is he hasn't lived up to expectations we all had for his career trajectory. I sure hope he does, with this new development.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:34 pm

Cheers.

Fact is he hasn't lived up to expectations we all had for his career trajectory. I sure hope he does, with this new development.
I doubt Nwakali spends sleepless nights thinking about you and your expectations🤐❗️

Cheers.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:20 pm

Cheers.

I doubt Nwakali spends sleepless nights thinking about you and your expectations🤐❗️

Cheers.
For your mind now, you have made an intelligent observation in a forum dedicated to discussing football. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cheers.

Cheers.
This is why Nigeria is in the toilet. If Nwakali wants to play for the SE, then he has to have sleepless nights thinking about us and our expectations. WE ARE HIS BOSSES! This is the same way Nigerians think the president and poiticians are the bosses. NO, THEY ARE NOT! WE ARE THE BOSSES. The president and other government officials (CIVIL SERVANTS) WORK FOR US! We hire, pay and fire them! You do realize that, right? This arrogance is the reason you guys bow and lay on the floor for your employee - the president/governors. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:41 am

Everybody is a boss on the internet. :laugh:

Cheers.

Cheers.
This is why Nigeria is in the toilet. If Nwakali wants to play for the SE, then he has to have sleepless nights thinking about us and our expectations. WE ARE HIS BOSSES! This is the same way Nigerians think the president and poiticians are the bosses. NO, THEY ARE NOT! WE ARE THE BOSSES. The president and other government officials (CIVIL SERVANTS) WORK FOR US! We hire, pay and fire them! You do realize that, right? This arrogance is the reason you guys bow and lay on the floor for your employee - the president/governors. :oops:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cheers.

Cheers.
You are obviously deluded. You think you are his boss? He’s a patriotic Nigerian serving his country against all odds and you are just an overfed internet bum with nothing better to do than air his irrelevant opinion. You ignorantly compared Nwakali to elected officials… remind me again when you voted to have Nwakali invited to the SuperEagles. For your information, these lads don’t have to answer the call and get mostly nothing out of it when they do except maybe the satisfaction of being able to serve their country… but a waste-pipe like you, who is incapable of contributing anything of substance, can sit in his armchair and loudly proclaim himself their boss. Give me a freaking break❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:42 am

Cheers.

Cheers.
You are obviously deluded. You think you are his boss? He’s a patriotic Nigerian serving his country against all odds and you are just an overfed internet bum with nothing better to do than air his irrelevant opinion. You ignorantly compared Nwakali to elected officials… remind me again when you voted to have Nwakali invited to the SuperEagles. For your information, these lads don’t have to answer the call and get mostly nothing out of it when they do except maybe the satisfaction of being able to serve their country… but a waste-pipe like you, who is incapable of contributing anything of substance, can sit in his armchair and loudly proclaim himself their boss. Give me a freaking break❗️

Cheers.
Sorry, not gonna read your post, as i already made my point :lol: :lol: Whatever else you want to say, shove it deep into your bum. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:42 am

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.
Re the highlighted, without answering the Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles call to represent us at the the World Cups, I suspect nobody would be talking about Nwakali today.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So he’s leaving his current club again, where is he going to land next? https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu6p4fhMc3O ... Q2NzY0OA==
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Seems he’s joining a Portuguese First Division club :clap: :clap:

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/07/ ... sion-side/
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:54 pm Seems he’s joining a Portuguese First Division club :clap: :clap:

This is very good news. I am happy for the chap. Now is to show the world what you can do. No more excuses.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:54 pm Seems he’s joining a Portuguese First Division club :clap: :clap:

Oga this was literally the 1st post of the thread :lol:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

His club confirm the move and he'll be teaming up with Nwankwo Obiora who has been with the club for the past 2 seasons
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 pm His club confirm the move and he'll be teaming up with Nwankwo Obiora who has been with the club for the past 2 seasons
Our Mikel Obi regen is finally back to real football :clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:00 pm

Oga this was literally the 1st post of the thread :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bad, I thought this was one of those other threads complaining about his misfortunes...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:12 pm
Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 pm His club confirm the move and he'll be teaming up with Nwankwo Obiora who has been with the club for the past 2 seasons
Ope ni fun shango oo. Our wonder boy has arrived. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Abeg, rank our MF in Portugal based on quality of league and team they play for.

1, Iwobi ~ Everton
2, Onyeaka - Brentford
3, Bonke- L’orient
4, Nwakali - CD CHAVEZ

DID I MISS SOMEBODY? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:07 am
Abeg, rank our MF in Portugal based on quality of league and team they play for.

1, Iwobi ~ Everton
2, Onyeaka - Brentford
3, Bonke- L’orient
4, Nwakali - CD CHAVEZ

Is Bonke still in the mix?

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:07 am

1, Iwobi ~ Everton
2, Onyeaka - Brentford
3, Bonke- L’orient
4, Nwakali - CD CHAVEZ

So you're Bonke's agent sef :taunt:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Nwakali won't likely become a superstar, but their is a solid first team player for a top team in there. And a type of player we drastically need.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marutimon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:50 am Nwakali won't likely become a superstar, but their is a solid first team player for a top team in there. And a type of player we drastically need.