Kelechi Nwakali…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Nwakali…

Post by danfo driver »

marutimon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:50 am Nwakali won't likely become a superstar, but their is a solid first team player for a top team in there. And a type of player we drastically need.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:00 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:54 pm Seems he’s joining a Portuguese First Division club :clap: :clap:

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/07/ ... sion-side/
Oga this was literally the 1st post of the thread :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Yes, let’s focus on the recent. Great passer, playmaker, shooter, holder, distributor and set piece/corner kick taker.

Yekini had Oliseh for deep passes, Osimhen and Chukwueze had Nwakali.

National team football is not about which club you play for. It is about cohesion. To me, if he is playing regularly, Aribo, Etebo and Ndidi should not be in the line up. He should. The question is who pairs him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Nwaka

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

nzeogwu wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:08 pm Yes, let’s focus on the recent. Great passer, playmaker, shooter, holder, distributor and set piece/corner kick taker.

National team football is not about which club you play for. It is about cohesion. To me, if he is playing regularly, Aribo, Etebo and Ndidi should not be in the line up. He should. The question is who pairs him.

Kpom! That’s all we’ve been saying for yrs about the real kelechi. The SE MF should be Iwobi,Nwakali and a DM that’s good at protecting the defense, ball recovery and preferably with good shooting ability. This is why Daga looks so promising but until he’s ready we have to play Ndidi or Onyeaka, I’d even try Awazien as a DM.
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:20 pm
nzeogwu wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:08 pm Yes, let’s focus on the recent. Great passer, playmaker, shooter, holder, distributor and set piece/corner kick taker.

Kpom! That’s all we’ve been saying for yrs about the real kelechi. The SE MF should be Iwobi,Nwakali and a DM that’s good at protecting the defense, ball recovery and preferably with good shooting ability. This is why Daga looks so promising but until he’s ready we have to play Ndidi or Onyeaka, I’d even try Awazien as a DM.

Nwakali in midfield would be an asset to Osimhen and Chukwueze. I would propose we try a midfield combination of Nwakali and Onyedika.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

onovo wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:32 pm

Nwakali in midfield would be an asset to Osimhen and Chukwueze. I would propose we try a midfield combination of Nwakali and Onyedika.
Onyedika seems to faded away in Belgium. I don’t see how he deserves a spot over Onyeaka, even Etebo if he’s fit.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

If he was playing regularly for a club in one of the top leagues, it would show in his energy on the pitch which is an obvious fault in his game. Anyone who has watched him closely including the U20 World Cup he featured would have noticed it.

The guy definitely has raw talent but I suspect he is either not putting in the work, or not living right or his body can't handle the rigour of regular top level professional football.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:43 pm

Onyedika seems to faded away in Belgium. I don’t see how he deserves a spot over Onyeaka, even Etebo if he’s fit.
From some of his games I have seen, Onyedika is suffers from the same problem as Nwakali. They don't put in enough energy on the pitch.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ARIBO can’t wipe nwakali’s shoes
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:23 pm

From some of his games I have seen, Onyedika is suffers from the same problem as Nwakali. They don't put in enough energy on the pitch.

Good point. Nwakali 's style was never to bust his chops running around and expending a lot of energy. He's closer to Mikel in the sense that he rarely waste energy on unnecessary movement. He's slow and methodical, an in form Ndidi would be a help make up for some of his lapses.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:38 pm ARIBO can’t wipe nwakali’s shoes
We hear you.

Aribo of today has been poor. Aribo of 2 years ago was far better than Nwakali.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I stated that since he was in Denmark, he does very little for a lot of the match and when he’s involved it’s just sideways ball mainly. At least Nwakali has an eye for the long ball so can be a deep lying playmaker…Onyedika really offers very little to the the NT.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:44 pm

I stated that since he was in Denmark, he does very little for a lot of the match and when he’s involved it’s just sideways ball mainly. At least Nwakali has an eye for the long ball so can be a deep lying playmaker…Onyedika really offers very little to the the NT.
And this was a guy that was close to signing for AC Milan.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:02 pm

And this was a guy that was close to signing for AC Milan.
I remember they wouldn’t even pay 4 mill for him…said it was too much. And they are about to pay 20+ for Samu…He was being courted for his potential, but he’s no where near NT level…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its funny how a player wanted by AC Milan while playing regularly 90mins plus for Midjiland who is now at Club Brugge as a regular fixture, playing in the UCL.. :tic: isn't good enough for a NT according to "experts" who are not even qualified to coach an u12 girls team. A NT whose best midfielders supposedly are players who are either hovering on the relegation zone or we actually relegated from the prem.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

And yet AC milan wanted him. Who expertise should someone with common sense trust? Scouts watching and analyzing this player on a scientific level employed by some of the best football clubs in the world or a Senegalese bum who is not even qualified to coach his local middle school girl's soccer team.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:36 pm Its funny how a player wanted by AC Milan while playing regularly 90mins plus for Midjiland who is now at Club Brugge as a regular fixture, playing in the UCL.. :tic: isn't good enough for a NT according to "experts" who are not even qualified to coach an u12 girls team. A NT whose best midfielders supposedly are players who are either hovering on the relegation zone or we actually relegated from the prem.

No, according to coaches who called him, tested him out in the NT and were so disappointed and pissed that the players farting agent sold them a dud, so they never called him again…The ones relegated from the prem paved the way for the ones struggling in Belgium by being bought for 20+ mill by Prem clubs where the ones struggling couldn’t even get a team to pay 4 mill for them…kaiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

https://www.transfermarkt.us/raphael-on ... ler/699783

Look at all the games Onyedika played in the space of 3 years. Dude plays 90mins + pretty much every game but some know nothing clowns here are telling me he isnt good enough to play for a NT that only calls up 2 midfielders per FIFA window. But Ahmed Musa that didint even play up to 90mins this season is the SEs captain and they have no issue with it.

Bunch of clowns on CE these days.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:47 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:36 pm Its funny how a player wanted by AC Milan while playing regularly 90mins plus for Midjiland who is now at Club Brugge as a regular fixture, playing in the UCL.. :tic: isn't good enough for a NT according to "experts" who are not even qualified to coach an u12 girls team. A NT whose best midfielders supposedly are players who are either hovering on the relegation zone or we actually relegated from the prem.

No, according to coaches who called him, tested him out in the NT and were so disappointed and pissed that the players farting agent sold them a dud, so they never called him again…The ones relegated from the prem paved the way for the ones struggling in Belgium by being bought for 20+ mill by Prem clubs where the ones struggling couldn’t even get a team to pay 4 mill for them…kaiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Do you have direct quotes, sources to back the feces you just wrote? Who was disappointed? Pissero that calls up Ahmed Musa despite being a semi- retiree? Pisero that is yet to callup Orban and Boniface? Pisero that called up an amateur player Daniel Bamayi to the NT? If Onyedika "disappointed" that Portuguese clown, then he did something right.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:54 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:47 pm

Do you have direct quotes, sources to back the feces you just wrote? Who was disappointed? Pissero that calls up Ahmed Musa despite being a semi- retiree? Pisero that is yet to callup Orban and Boniface? Pisero that called up an amateur player Daniel Bamayi to the NT? If Onyedika "disappointed" that Portuguese clown, then he did something right.
Pele :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk true, how much you pay to get him on that SE list? And Pisero just ruin business for you…Pele o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

How old is he now?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

How old is he now?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Valderrama
Mikel
Huddle
Nwakali
Adolf Armah

These are a rare breed of visionary midfielders. They do not have energy and are not designed for the English game.

They are efficient, visionary, control the tempo and create something out of nothing.

Trust me on this. There is something special about this kid. Its not laziness. I'm not an agent. :)