Randy Waldrum speaks on Round of 16 clash with England

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ahidjo2
Egg
Egg
Randy Waldrum speaks on Round of 16 clash with England

Post by ahidjo2 »

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Randy Waldrum speaks on Round of 16 clash with England

Post by 1naija »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

When did we add Eminem to the coaching team?

ahidjo2 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:13 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

I am not sure if Waldrum is a very good coach but he certainly knows how to motivate his team. He's not like a certain coach who tells everybody his team is going to a competition to learn.

Waldrum has faith in his team and believes they can achieve something (even if at the end, it doesn't go as planned).
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

:clap: :thumbs: The white babalawo himself. I think the whole pay dispute blabbing was partly a ploy to distract his adversaries into feeling safe. It surely worked. I watched live in the stadium here in Canada the way he set up a depleted Falcons team in a friendly against the hosts, and knew he was up to something. God please help him eliminate England abeg. After that everything na jara for me.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

greg wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:56 am :clap: :thumbs: The white babalawo himself. I think the whole pay dispute blabbing was partly a ploy to distract his adversaries into feeling safe. It surely worked. I watched live in the stadium here in Canada the way he set up a depleted Falcons team in a friendly against the hosts, and knew he was up to something. God please help him eliminate England abeg. After that everything na jara for me.
Nah. Wasn’t a ploy
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

The so called Gotti go soon enter thread, except his script is begging for materials these days.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Hmmm, how person go claim say dem no pay am but this article don surface
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

greg wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:56 am :clap: :thumbs: The white babalawo himself. I think the whole pay dispute blabbing was partly a ploy to distract his adversaries into feeling safe. It surely worked. I watched live in the stadium here in Canada the way he set up a depleted Falcons team in a friendly against the hosts, and knew he was up to something. God please help him eliminate England abeg. After that everything na jara for me.
If they are capable of eliminating England then they are capable of winning it all🤔❗️

Cheers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Next wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:45 pm I am not sure if Waldrum is a very good coach but he certainly knows how to motivate his team. He's not like a certain coach who tells everybody his team is going to a competition to learn.

Waldrum has faith in his team and believes they can achieve something (even if at the end, it doesn't go as planned).
... and who is the coach you are referring to, please? :tic: :tic: Oya, tok-am make we hear propro.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:13 pm Hmmm, how person go claim say dem no pay am but this article don surface
I no no-oooo! I tink dem no pay the coach, but weda-weda, he don shame pipul wey dey wish-am failure.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:55 pm
If they are capable of eliminating England then they are capable of winning it all🤔❗️

Cheers.
Aaaaaah! Bros, na you tok dis kain tin? I dey sure you no say the tin no dey work like dat sometimes. Anyway, make we win England first.