DISSECTING SUPPER FALCONS /ENGLAND VS AUSIES / ENGLAND

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
DISSECTING SUPPER FALCONS /ENGLAND VS AUSIES / ENGLAND

Post by jette1 »

Football na mathematics in this case and SUPER FALCONS could have been in the final. The next Fifa ranking would be viewed with keen interests.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: DISSECTING SUPPER FALCONS /ENGLAND VS AUSIES / ENGLAND

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:59 pm Football na mathematics in this case and SUPER FALCONS could have been in the final. The next Fifa ranking would be viewed with keen interests.
There will be a rise but I doubt it will be more than 3 or 4 places.
That FIFA ranking system get as e be.

By the way, I think you mean ‘Super’ Falcons.
Or are you telling us something about their diet? :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:24 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:59 pm Football na mathematics in this case and SUPER FALCONS could have been in the final. The next Fifa ranking would be viewed with keen interests.

Yeah…I expect no more than 8 places up. Now if they continue to play friendlies and thump teams, they can get in the top 20 sooner than later.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:28 pm

Yeah…I expect no more than 8 places up. Now if they continue to play friendlies and thump teams, they can get in the top 20 sooner than later.
8 places would be great but I doubt it will be that many.
Make we see sha
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Yea typo
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
NationsCup
Egg
Egg

Post by NationsCup »

After the game with England and how well the SF played, the players will probably be thinking they could have been playing in the finals. It reminds me of SE team in USA94. Only consistent results will guarantee improved ranking ...

A big miss indeed ...
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Damunk wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:22 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:28 pm

8 places would be great but I doubt it will be that many.
Make we see sha
Given that good performance in the World Cup is supposed to earn premium ranking points, along with the fact that all of the SuperFalcons opponents were ranked higher than them by at least 18 places, anything less than a top 20 ranking will confirm institutionalized bias🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

9ja is the only team so far that one can say outplayed England, seriously limited their chances, and could have beaten them in regulation time. Just like Italy in the 94 WC, England made it right through to the final. While another team we beat reached the semi. The luck of the draw in tournament football does not result an accurate pecking order. A team that exited early in the tournament could be better than one that reached the semi.