Chukwueze starts on bench

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwueze starts on bench

Post by vancity eagle »

People said Pulisic will not start ahead of him.

Well he did not play as much in pre season, but we will see how things shake up.
kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: Chukwueze starts on bench

Post by kawawa »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:08 pm People said Pulisic will not start ahead of him.

Well he did not play as much in pre season, but we will see how things shake up.
Completely reasonable. The guy joined late. Missed all of NA tour. Folks are reading too much into bench/starts this early in the season. Both Players will get loads of minutes this season
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

kawawa wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:39 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:08 pm People said Pulisic will not start ahead of him.

Completely reasonable. The guy joined late. Missed all of NA tour. Folks are reading too much into bench/starts this early in the season. Both Players will get loads of minutes this season
very correct.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

AC Milan full of Chelsea players, a sick goal by CP 2-0
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

AC Milan recruited quite well in the off season. I think Pulisic, Chuwkueze, Loftus-Cheek, Musah, and even Okafor are good additions. I expect them to push Napoli this season for the Serie A title. I think they could still do with another center forward tho.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I do expect Pulisic to start more games. However, Chuwkueze will get significant playing time since it's a long season. Also, Pulisic can play on either wing and also play as an AM, so at times they could play together.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Did Chukwueze play? How did he do? Why are you guys talking about American players?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:14 am Did Chukwueze play? How did he do? Why are you guys talking about American players?
He had a 17 minutes cameo and he looked decent; took on his man well and drove the ball forward, lost the balls a few times though
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:54 am
maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:14 am Did Chukwueze play? How did he do? Why are you guys talking about American players?
He had a 17 minutes cameo and he looked decent; took on his man well and drove the ball forward, lost the balls a few times though
Thank you bro, a thread about our players and they are discussing Chelski and Captain America…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

olu wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:04 pm AC Milan recruited quite well in the off season. I think Pulisic, Chuwkueze, Loftus-Cheek, Musah, and even Okafor are good additions. I expect them to push Napoli this season for the Serie A title. I think they could still do with another center forward tho.
The Seria A this season looks really enticing , just like last season. Juve, Napoli, Inter, AC Milan, Lazio , and Roma.. :clap: :clap: :clap:
but Milan really signed some very exciting players
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I told you all that Pulisic is more productive than Chuks.

First game he has had a goal and was involved in the other goal.

Chuks looked like he wasn't even fit.

Anyways I await to be proven wrong.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I'm gonna need Chukwueze to step up cos i can't take the overhyped Pulicshit is getting.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:00 am
Thank you bro, a thread about our players and they are discussing Chelski and Captain America…
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Notice who started the discussion about Chelsea ... The thread derailer in Chief! :boo: :boo: :boo:
metalalloy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:02 pm
maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:00 am
:rotf: :rotf:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:22 pm I told you all that Pulisic is more productive than Chuks.

First game he has had a goal and was involved in the other goal.

Chuks looked like he wasn't even fit.

Anyways I await to be proven wrong.
That was his day, so it doesn’t matter
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Season is long, injuries happen, loss of form etc, Samu will have a lot of chances then it’s up to him to earn his place in the starting lineup. Hopefully he can improve his final ball, but I was glad he was already on CK duty from this early stage.
Super Eagus 4 Life!