Caleb Okoli quality central defender should be invited to the squad.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg
Caleb Okoli quality central defender should be invited to the squad.

Post by Jmal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Caleb Okoli quality central defender should be invited to the squad.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Have you settled the consortium? Jus asking…..
OCCUPY NFF!!
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:13 pm Have you settled the consortium? Jus asking…..
He should be tried could be quality defender u never know, Supereagles need more quality defenders 4 sure no doubt.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Jmal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:00 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:13 pm Have you settled the consortium? Jus asking…..
He should be tried could be quality defender u never know, Supereagles need more quality defenders 4 sure no doubt.
You've missed the point.

It's well and great to watch all of these talents and potentials that can make SE great again.

But as Kongi has stated.

The consortium must be settled. They have their own interests and they do not align with yours and mine.

I think we are in for very dark times if you ask me.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:37 am
You've missed the point.

It's well and great to watch all of these talents and potentials that can make SE great again.

But as Kongi has stated.

The consortium must be settled. They have their own interests and they do not align with yours and mine.

Relax, Pep Eguavoen and Master tactician Salisu will bring change to our football :thumbs:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:30 am
You've missed the point.

But as Kongi has stated.

Relax, Pep Eguavoen and Master tactician Salisu will bring change to our football :thumbs:
Lol@ Pep Eguavoen. He wore the open button white shirt & black pant at the AFCON like he was
Hervé Renard, only to disappoint us.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

So Kelechi & Ndidi are staying in the championship while their mates (Harvey Barnes & Maddison) star in the Premiership.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:33 am So Kelechi & Ndidi are staying in the championship while their mates (Harvey Barnes & Maddison) star in the Premiership.
Ndidi might be going on loan to Bayern (shocker).
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

packerland wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:51 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:33 am So Kelechi & Ndidi are staying in the championship while their mates (Harvey Barnes & Maddison) star in the Premiership.
With one year left on his contract? I doubt that, if he's moving this window it will most likely be a permanent move.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sunset wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:25 pm
With one year left on his contract? I doubt that, if he's moving this window it will most likely be a permanent move.

Proposal includes a 1yr extension of his current agreement..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

txj wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Yep! The deal happens under the condition that Leicester will extend his contract for 1 additional year.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

txj wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Yep! The deal happens under the condition that Leicester will extend his contract for 1 additional year.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Italy or Nigeria? Okoli has no doubt: "I hope in Spalletti's call. Otherwise I will evaluate something else"
07.09.2023 13:15 by Simone Bernabei

Photo
© photo by Stefano Martini
The new defender of Frosinone Caleb Okoli spoke at the press conference also focusing on the possibility of being summoned from Spalletti's Italy, with the former Atalanta who also has the Nigerian passport:

Are you hoping for Spalletti's call or would you go with Nigeria if he called you for the Africa Cup?
"I often talk to my parents about this. I think I'm lucky to have this double chance. For now I'm thinking about playing and hitting the team goal then the national team will be a consequence. I hope for a call from Spalletti and to play with the Italian national team which is of the highest level. In the future, if Italy's call does not come, I could make the decision on the Nigerian national team."
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:20 pm Italy or Nigeria? Okoli has no doubt: "I hope in Spalletti's call. Otherwise I will evaluate something else"

Photo
The new defender of Frosinone Caleb Okoli spoke at the press conference also focusing on the possibility of being summoned from Spalletti's Italy, with the former Atalanta who also has the Nigerian passport:

Are you hoping for Spalletti's call or would you go with Nigeria if he called you for the Africa Cup?
"I often talk to my parents about this. I think I'm lucky to have this double chance. For now I'm thinking about playing and hitting the team goal then the national team will be a consequence. I hope for a call from Spalletti and to play with the Italian national team which is of the highest level. In the future, if Italy's call does not come, I could make the decision on the Nigerian national team."
Sounds about right, use us for leverage and later settle for us if your first choice don’t want you…at least he’s honest…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:39 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:20 pm Italy or Nigeria? Okoli has no doubt: "I hope in Spalletti's call. Otherwise I will evaluate something else"

Photo

Sounds about right, use us for leverage and later settle for us if your first choice don’t want you…at least he’s honest…
:clap: :clap: :clap: Lets see whether his father will insult us, as well, to complete the "trifecta!" :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Photo

he is being honest, but i despise such
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Photo

As I have stated, and sociologically, this is more likely a logical decision that players would/should make. First, they must consider their current environment (Where they are most comfortable). That is the primary choice. As clearly indicated here, if this kid has the opportunity to play for Italy then that has to be his logical first choice. Nigeria will be a fallback. There is absolutely nothing wrong in this. Those who are likely to make Nigeria first choice are those who have slim or no opportunity to play for their European homeland. No BIG DEAL.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:30 am
You've missed the point.

But as Kongi has stated.

I am sure you didn't say that with a straight face
No Escape
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:46 pm

Photo

he is being honest, but i despise such
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :agree:
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........