Nigeria 🇳🇬: First African Country to Have Male and Female Ballon D’Or Nominees

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria 🇳🇬: First African Country to Have Male and Female Ballon D’Or Nominees

Post by wiseone »

Last edited by wiseone on Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria 🇳🇬: First Country in History to Have Male and Female Ballon D’Or Nominees

Post by Damunk »

Nice! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 🇳🇬: First Country in History to Have Male and Female Ballon D’Or Nominees

Post by Dammy »

Congratulations on a monumental achievement!
We celebrate everything in Nigeria!
I am happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Is that another moral victory that exist only in Nigeria
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

My fren gerrout. If we can celebrate nomination for EPL player of the week and follow with stupid clap like this :clap: :clap: ( :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: ), we can celebrate this.
jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:48 pm Is that another moral victory that exist only in Nigeria
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:48 pm Is that another moral victory that exist only in Nigeria
So, we cannot congratulate a recognition of our own as some of the top players this season?

Really, how miserable must one be to be questioning this :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Hmmm…
First off, the headline is wrong. It’s only first in Africa. Not first in history.

Second, how many African women apart from Oshoala herself have ever been nominated?

I love celebrating Naija, but this one get as e be.

Still, massive congrats to both of them. Real Nigerians.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.