RELEASE CLAUSE FOR our OSIMHEN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
RELEASE CLAUSE FOR our OSIMHEN

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ikemba
Egg
Egg
Re: RELEASE CLAUSE FOR our OSIMHEN

Post by ikemba »

Hope his agent negotiates a low release clause like the one Halaand had with Borrusia Dortumond.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ikemba wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:10 am Hope his agent negotiates a low release clause like the one Halaand had with Borrusia Dortumond.

You want Napoli to pay him the highest salary ever and low a release clause?
He plays for Napoli not Chelsea who would buy him for €100m, pay him €500k a week and sell 12months later for £40m. :rotf: :rotf:
If Vic gets paid what the highest salary in Napoli history, i can guarantee that the release clause will be around €300m. Delaurentis ain’t no punk. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

If I were Vic I would run down the contract with Napoli and force their hand to offload him at a discount in the January xfer window or risk losing out to letting him leave on a free xfer
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

gurrano wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:09 am If I were Vic I would run down the contract with Napoli and force their hand to offload him at a discount in the January xfer window or risk losing out to letting him leave on a free xfer
Why? Napoli is just a couple moves away from competing for the CL. Where do you want him to go?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

gurrano wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:09 am If I were Vic I would run down the contract with Napoli and force their hand to offload him at a discount in the January xfer window or risk losing out to letting him leave on a free xfer
Contrary to what most fans think, that is NOT a good idea and most players are advised against doing that.

Football is a contact spot and one wrong move could see you injured for a long time, paralyzed or maimed. Many players have retired young due to injury. The reason many players like long-term contracts is to secure their future. Imagine you sign a 5 year contract and you get injured for 2 years or you lose form? or what ever? you at least have a job for 5 years to eat and take care of your family when you are not playing.

But, imagine you are trying to run down your contract and you get injured for 2 years, you are soooo FOOKED! You will be out of a job.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Footballers need better financial planning. No contract is going to save them from that.

If I earn the type of money that Osimhen earns (bars), there is no way in a million years I am ever going broke. Impossible.

And I do have proof of why that is the case, but I don't want to be bringing up my tax documents on a forum lol. Let me just say I save significantly more than most people relative to my income. Not just that. I also spend significantly more than most people relative to my income. But not just that, I have a few passive income strategies here and there. My weakness is in high return investments, but when you do the first three, you find out, you are not going broke no matter what happens. Interest rates sky high, doesn't matter, house prices unaffordable, doesn't matter, cost of living crisis, doesn't matter.

If you know how to manage finances, trust me, you do not go broke.

So sorry but any prof footballer with a high income that goes broke doesn't get any sympathies from me. I still care about them, don't get me wrong, when I say no sympathies, I mean I don't buy their excuse. I would still wish them the best and hope people help them out. BUT, I wouldn't see them as some sort of victim or something.

Footballers just so happen to have all the conditions that you mentioned AND they are also notorious for being poor at managing their finances (even they admit this themselves).

The only way a high income footballer can claim to be a victim is if the wife takes half forcibly, the family dupes them through schemes, the friend misappropriates their investments and their house burns down. OK, then I truly believe you are a victim.

but if you WILLINGLY lavish every tom d#$% and harry childhood friend, spend money on 20 cars, 5 mansions etc. typical footballer type of stuff, get injured and then start crying about how tough athletes have it, nahhhh dude, that's on you.

Getting a career injury is NOT enough of an excuse for a high income footballer to go broke. It just isn't. I pray to God that I was a high income footballer that got injured lol. The things I would do with that money and I guarantee you, I would never ever in a million years go broke.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Tidbit, you are broke because of your own poor financial planning and not because you don't earn the type of money Osimhen earns. Follow the 30-30-30-10 rule and you will not feel broke all the time. But it takes discipline.

Don't be like Kongi that blows his paycheck from mickie Ds even before payday.

Tbite wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:59 am Footballers need better financial planning. No contract is going to save them from that.

If I earn the type of money that Osimhen earns (bars), there is no way in a million years I am ever going broke. Impossible.

And I do have proof of why that is the case, but I don't want to be bringing up my tax documents on a forum lol. Let me just say I save significantly more than most people relative to my income. Not just that. I also spend significantly more than most people relative to my income. But not just that, I have a few passive income strategies here and there. My weakness is in high return investments, but when you do the first three, you find out, you are not going broke no matter what happens. Interest rates sky high, doesn't matter, house prices unaffordable, doesn't matter, cost of living crisis, doesn't matter.

If you know how to manage finances, trust me, you do not go broke.

So sorry but any prof footballer with a high income that goes broke doesn't get any sympathies from me. I still care about them, don't get me wrong, when I say no sympathies, I mean I don't buy their excuse. I would still wish them the best and hope people help them out. BUT, I wouldn't see them as some sort of victim or something.

Footballers just so happen to have all the conditions that you mentioned AND they are also notorious for being poor at managing their finances (even they admit this themselves).

The only way a high income footballer can claim to be a victim is if the wife takes half forcibly, the family dupes them through schemes, the friend misappropriates their investments and their house burns down. OK, then I truly believe you are a victim.

but if you WILLINGLY lavish every tom d#$% and harry childhood friend, spend money on 20 cars, 5 mansions etc. typical footballer type of stuff, get injured and then start crying about how tough athletes have it, nahhhh dude, that's on you.

Getting a career injury is NOT enough of an excuse for a high income footballer to go broke. It just isn't. I pray to God that I was a high income footballer that got injured lol. The things I would do with that money and I guarantee you, I would never ever in a million years go broke.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.