Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Post by Tobi17 »

Now I can understand why people warn black players against playing for those Italian racist scumbags, I hope Osimhen leaves ASAP

https://x.com/itzbasito/status/1706616578341511650?s=20
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

So the Napoli fans that were worshiping Vic just months ago are now racist? Some people never see anything other than race.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:05 pm So the Napoli fans that were worshiping Vic just months ago are now racist? Some people never see anything other than race.
Stop being myopic and actually go on Twitter to get the full context of what's happening
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:07 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:05 pm So the Napoli fans that were worshiping Vic just months ago are now racist? Some people never see anything other than race.
Stop being myopic and actually go on Twitter to get the full context of what's happening
I’m reacting to the comment. I don’t have to do research on trivial stuff to have an opinion. There’s nothing going on between Vic and Napoli for me to worry about. Besides, I believe you understand the meaning of the symbol (?) when applied.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you are no different from the Napoli fans. You chose to abuse Vic, so not shocked, carry on, you think you are white eh?
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You think Slow Toad remembers what he did last week? Person wey no even remember to clean yansh after e commot toilet. :rotf: :lol:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:25 pm
you are no different from the Napoli fans. You chosen to abuse Vic, so not shocked, carry on, you think you are white eh?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Osimhen has deleted all Napoli related posts on his Instagram page
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:11 am
Edo people no dey take nonsense! kpa kpa kpa! :woot: :clap:

Our Naija brother, we will support you and stand by you! I wish Cybereagles was still as active as it was before, so we can send him a message that we are with him to the end!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chelsea fans all over social media are now pushing for the Osimhen move this January.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Osihmen needs to move now. Leave that useless club
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I support Osimhen leaving Napoli. I was never a fan of Spalleti but the player loved playing for him and his stepping down was due to the owner and his big ego. With all that said, Osimhen needs to tone down his temper and you can’t yell at your coach after you just missed a penalty.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

BREAKING OSIMHEN SET TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AND KEEP AN EYE ON 2024

SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:50 am I support Osimhen leaving Napoli. I was never a fan of Spalleti but the player loved playing for him and his stepping down was due to the owner and his big ego. With all that said, Osimhen needs to tone down his temper and you can’t yell at your coach after you just missed a penalty.
He needs to calm it down. Other teams do not like rebellious players who have to potential to be a distraction. The system favors management, always.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We must protect our Osimhen .
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I do not get some CE folks like Tobi, people like him are of no use. I can't believe his sudden hate on Vic ..Now these usesless NApoli folks are disrespecting Our gold..e no go better for them
danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:33 pm You think Slow Toad remembers what he did last week? Person wey no even remember to clean yansh after e commot toilet. :rotf: :lol:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:25 pm
you are no different from the Napoli fans. You chosen to abuse Vic, so not shocked, carry on, you think you are white eh?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://x.com/cfc_polo/status/1706788068974317708?s=20

look at the rubbish they posted on their account towards our Vic, koni dafun Napoli and any evil or hate near our Osimhen
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:54 am
packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:50 am I support Osimhen leaving Napoli. I was never a fan of Spalleti but the player loved playing for him and his stepping down was due to the owner and his big ego. With all that said, Osimhen needs to tone down his temper and you can’t yell at your coach after you just missed a penalty.
He needs to calm it down. Other teams do not like rebellious players who have to potential to be a distraction. The system favors management, always.
Yep. No one player is bigger than the club even if the club is a useless one. I can say I love Osimhen and still call him out when he’s wrong. Imagine if he gets a red card due to his temper in a crucial WCQ or World Cup game, will our two forum idiots still applaud him for his actions.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:03 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:11 am
Edo people no dey take nonsense! kpa kpa kpa! :woot: :clap:

Our Naija brother, we will support you and stand by you! I wish Cybereagles was still as active as it was before, so we can send him a message that we are with him to the end!
CE is on Twitter. Whoever runs the account can send him a message.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Uncle Todd, pick up your phone
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

But other teams loved Cantona, Di Canio, Stoichkov, Roy Keane, Zidane, Gattuso, Vieira, Ibra, Ronaldo and De Bryune.

Truth is that it is your inferiority complex that has decimated any self-respect you have. You are scared and shaken to see a black man stand up for himself.

The good thing is that Osimhen has options. Clubs are begging for him. Napoli must apologise and they will apologise. Their eye will soon clear. He has 1.5 years left on his contract and he will not sign another contract.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:03 am
Yep. No one player is bigger than the club even if the club is a useless one. I can say I love Osimhen and still call him out when he’s wrong. Imagine if he gets a red card due to his temper in a crucial WCQ or World Cup game, will our two forum idiots still applaud him for his actions.
Thats a myth!

Messi was bigger than Barcelona and used them to clean his bum bum!
Mbappe is bigger than PSG and has humiliated them for 2 consecutive years :rotf:
Even the current Napoli coach, Garcia, was fired from his former job because he annoyed Cristiano Ronaldo :rotf:

The whole social media world (even in ITALY) have come together to condemn this racist posting. But yet, you are here calling out the victim. Are you well so? I mean, mentally, are you all there or are you finally brain dead? Do you even know what is going on?

Napoli will apologize! There is no other option. They will have to issue an apology and next time they will not try it againt any black man, ever again.