I'm worried about Chukwueze...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I'm worried about Chukwueze...

Post by bushboy »

This move to Milan looks like a bad idea.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: I'm worried about Chukwueze...

Post by Tobi17 »

He literally just flopped a sitter tripping over himself, I'm done with this lad...Nathan Tella needs to be called up ASAP
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

When I told you all he is not better than Pulisic I was ridiculed.

The guy is a massive dissapointment. You know it's bad when match commentators during a Serie A match said he is easy to defend because he only uses his left foot so he always cuts in.

How on earth can a professional football not work on his other foot.

His poor form makes me really feel we should use 352 as our main formation.

Our winger selection is actually quite average.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Relax, nothing do Samu that a goal or assist will not change. He’s a bit nervous and should have done better on the chance that Leao set up for him. He was rated better than Pulisic by tuttomercatoweb. This is the same player that destroyed Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, so take a chill pill
I am happy
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

Too quick to rubbish player give him time he will come good
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

So when is he gonna learn to use his right foot ?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:06 pm So when is he gonna learn to use his right foot ?
Did Robben ever learn to use his right foot?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

MAIDABOI wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:26 pm Too quick to rubbish player give him time he will come good
Nobody is rubbishing Chuk, he's still a very good player but he needs to sort out his head and right foot cause Milan fans are getting impatient.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:18 am
MAIDABOI wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:26 pm Too quick to rubbish player give him time he will come good
Nobody is rubbishing Chuk, he's still a very good player but he needs to sort out his head and right foot cause Milan fans are getting impatient.
Umm… you literally just said, a few posts above:

“I'm done with this lad...Nathan Tella needs to be called up ASAP“

That’s not rubbishing? Ok oh.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 am

He actually didnt remember what he said earlier. You guys have to understand that Tobi is mentally ill and as a retard, he struggles with things like this.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:04 am

He actually didnt remember what he said earlier. You guys have to understand that Tobi is mentally ill and as a retard, he struggles with things like this.
This child rapist whose olosho wife abandoned him is still stalking me, what a disgusting creep :shock: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chukwueze is a very frustrating player (kinda like Iheanacho), it's been the same hot and cold conundrum with him since his villarreal days. I was perhaps harsh in my assessment of him earlier but that came from a place of disappointment when he missed an absolute sitter that was given to him on a platter. He needs to buckle up fast cause Milan fans are losing patience already
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:53 pm When I told you all he is not better than Pulisic I was ridiculed.

The guy is a massive dissapointment. You know it's bad when match commentators during a Serie A match said he is easy to defend because he only uses his left foot so he always cuts in.

I remember. I said the same thing. I don’t know why we have to rubbish good players from other countries just to praise our guys. Chuks is not better than Pulisic for club and definitely not for country.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

packerland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:11 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:53 pm When I told you all he is not better than Pulisic I was ridiculed.

I remember. I said the same thing. I don’t know why we have to rubbish good players from other countries just to praise our guys. Chuks is not better than Pulisic for club and definitely not for country.
SIGNED.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

You literally just said you were done with him....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:10 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bobo no be am at all, no dey stress yourself..just laugh and move on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I am worried too. I hope the coach doesn’t give up on him too soon and confine him to the bench. He just seems to be lacking in confidence.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:08 pm I am worried too. I hope the coach doesn’t give up on him too soon and confine him to the bench. He just seems to be lacking in confidence.
Make I no talk anything sha
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mental Illness is real. Truly sad that a young woman who has a wonderful life ahead of her was made to focus on caregiving. Truly sad for the woman.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:36 pm
Mental Illness is real. Truly sad that a young woman who has a wonderful life ahead of her was made to focus on caregiving. Truly sad for the woman.
Still biting your pillow and punching your walls because Packerland ignored you? Chei that ignore mode really did you strong thing o! I'm just chilling with my Queen on a mini vacation while laughing at your monkey #$% :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:32 am
Still biting your pillow and punching your walls because Packerland ignored you? Chei that ignore mode really did you strong thing o! I'm just chilling with my Queen on a mini vacation while laughing at your monkey #$% :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
LOL. every post "i am on a vacation" You do realize that when the imported house help pushes you in your wheel chair from your room, outside to the garden to get "fresh air," that is NOT a vacation, right? :lol: :lol:

kai! O ma se o! mental illness is truly real.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:49 am
LOL. every post "i am on a vacation" You do realize that when the imported house help pushes you in your wheel chair from your room, outside to the garden to get "fresh air," that is NOT a vacation, right? :lol: :lol:

No be my say fine woman find me worthy to be her king, if e dey pain you, you fit enter Ekpoma go meet that Baba wey trap your destiny inside bottle :taunt:. Where's your wife? where are your kids? This Benin fraudster you think we don't know your story? :D :sneaky:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:49 am

No be my say fine woman find me worthy to be her king, if e dey pain you, you fit enter Ekpoma go meet that Baba wey trap your destiny inside bottle :taunt:. Where's your wife? where are your kids? This Benin fraudster you think we don't know your story? :D :sneaky:
My brother, I am very worried about you. Your cognitive decay has completely incapacitated you. A bathtub is not a swimming pool and the sand in your back yard is not the beach. When the house help wheels you out, she is only doing what she was employed to do. it is not a vacation. :lol:

Also, please take it easy. This is a woman who had so much to look forward to and now she is tending to a vegetable. Your routine burst of anger, caused by your mental decay, is too much for someone to handle. I am only hoping that she will manage, hopefully survive through and meet a man who can then "take her!" :D