Na wah oo, Enugu Rangers don get small swag

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Na wah oo, Enugu Rangers don get small swag

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The playing pitch looks really good. Perhaps, we’ve found another venue for national team games. They should now work on filling up the stands🤔❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:15 pm The playing pitch looks really good. Perhaps, we’ve found another venue for national team games. They should now work on filling up the stands🤔❗️

Cheers.
TTTK

That turf does not appear to be good enough unless it was too closely mowed. Notice what happens with dirt when players are playing on it. One just hopes it is not used often or it will be barren quickly.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:29 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:15 pm The playing pitch looks really good. Perhaps, we’ve found another venue for national team games. They should now work on filling up the stands🤔❗️

Cheers.
TTTK

That turf does not appear to be good enough unless it was too closely mowed. Notice what happens with dirt when players are playing on it. One just hopes it is not used often or it will be barren quickly.
Is the pitch natural or artificial grass?
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:13 pm

Cheers.
TTTK

Good question. I am unable to tell. However, if you look closely the part closer to the camera seemed to be laid differently from the inner part.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:18 pm

Cheers.
TTTK

Good question. I am unable to tell. However, if you look closely the part closer to the camera seemed to be laid differently from the inner part.
It doesn’t look like artificial turf to me. In fact, you can see some dust being kicked up on occasion🤔❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:32 pm

Cheers.
TTTK

It doesn’t look like artificial turf to me. In fact, you can see some dust being kicked up on occasion🤔❗️

Cheers.
Okay, that dust should be a concern going forward in terms of durability.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:02 am

Cheers.
TTTK

Cheers.
That dust is worrying
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The level of dust is normal
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:04 am
Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:02 am

Cheers.
TTTK

Cheers.
That dust is worrying
Sunset,

Years ago, I mentioned this "Herr Hitler" salute that NPFL teams use. It is frankly ridiculous in this age. and disappointing. Cant they find a better and more politically-correct salute. This is a salute that can get a footballer banned in Europe. The first time I mentioned this after viewing an NPFL photograph, people claimed they were merely waving and that a still camera could not ethnically record a wave. But this is a video and it is there for all to see.... Years ago I looked through a list of cult groups banned from Nigerian universities and one of them was named KKK. Go figure. Just ridiculous.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:22 am
Sunset,

Years ago, I mentioned this "Herr Hitler" salute that NPFL teams use. It is frankly ridiculous in this age. and disappointing. Cant they find a better and more politically-correct salute. This is a salute that can get a footballer banned in Europe. The first time I mentioned this after viewing an NPFL photograph, people claimed they were merely waving and that a still camera could not ethnically record a wave. But this is a video and it is there for all to see.... Years ago I looked through a list of cult groups banned from Nigerian universities and one of them was named KKK. Go figure. Just ridiculous.
...not only in America, under Trump, we in Nigeria have our own share of the "poorly educated".
When I go home I tend to sit around among home guys, come hear gist, lies, and innuendos.
I tried challenging one time, I knew I was talking to huge walls.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:00 pm
what a jump. wow :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset,

What has come into the team? I see that they are currently sticking it to to Niger Tornadoes away from Enugu! Na weaaooo!