Na wah oo, Enugu Rangers don get small swag

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Na wah oo, Enugu Rangers don get small swag

Post by Bigpokey24 »

everyone wants to progress, but we know Rivers no be am

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Na wah oo, Enugu Rangers don get small swag

Post by Dammy »

Swag with secondary school coaster bus! :lol:
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:13 pm Swag with secondary school coaster bus! :lol:
talking about their outfits
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

That’s my local club :clap: :clap:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Dammy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:13 pm Swag with secondary school coaster bus! :lol:
If other clubs dey use danfo, coaster self na swag
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...tiny coaster bus from the 1970s still in use in 2023 Nigeria football clubs.
No wonder our boys wan go abroad so bad to see and enjoy those big roomy coaches :biggrin:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:53 am ...tiny coaster bus from the 1970s still in use in 2023 Nigeria football clubs.
No wonder our boys wan go abroad so bad to see and enjoy those big roomy coaches :biggrin:
Dumb azzz try taking your Azzz to Nigeria within next 30 yrs for first time since you left.
Those are 2015- 2020 coasters, do you even know how to surf web ?

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dem dey call Ranger Suit FC , even their coach knack suit for sideline come follow the players do the Suii Celebration in his suit
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:02 pm Image
Bigpoke,

These lads are really looking professionals. I must admit that they really look respectable and this online promotion does them a whale of good. I hope other clubs can do the same. This will go a long way in helping to lift the league's profile. Big UPS to them!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:10 pm
Bigpoke,

These lads are really looking professionals. I must admit that they really look respectable and this online promotion does them a whale of good. I hope other clubs can do the same. This will go a long way in helping to lift the league's profile. Big UPS to them!!!
But when did suit & tie as traditional office work attire displace a more appropriate sideline sweat-soaker track suit.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:33 pm
Bigpoke,

But when did suit & tie as traditional office work attire displace a more appropriate sideline sweat-soaker track suit.
Does it matter? Anyone can begin a trend. In any case, Rangers cannot even claim to have started this trend TBH.

Why track suit? This, bros, is for travelling to the game venue. Are you insinuating that they are using this to enter the field of play? Or you have some information that they used it for that? As far as I understand this, this is simply the dressing for a bus trip.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:33 pm
Bigpoke,

Does it matter? Anyone can begin a trend. In any case, Rangers cannot even claim to have started this trend TBH.

Why track suit? This, bros, is for travelling to the game venue. Are you insinuating that they are using this to enter the field of play? Or you have some information that they used it for that? As far as I understand this, this is simply the dressing for a bus trip.
I mean when coaches wear suit

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:03 am
Bigpoke,

Jette1

Coaches wearing suit with a tie is not extraordinary. It is in fact common worldwide, as you already know. For me, it should be encouraged because it projects professionalism.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:03 am
Bigpoke,

Jette1

Coaches wearing suit with a tie is not extraordinary. It is in fact common worldwide, as you already know. For me, it should be encouraged because it projects professionalism.

Moreover, if you follow NPFL closely, the Manager Fidelis Ilechukwu has always dressed in suit all the way back to his days at MFM. It isn't new for him. It is his trademark in the league. What is new is Enugu Rangers traveling in suit.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Swagging to division 2... next :arrow:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:56 pm Swagging to division 2... next :arrow:
Haters gonna hate :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rangers are leading in outfits, but almost winning the relegation battle
SuperEagles

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Rangers return to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium (after 2 years) in style with a 2 - 0 victory against 3SC

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset,

Very good highlights to watch. That second goal was really good! I guess, the turn out shows how the home ground helps. The only bad thing is that the gates were free. I hope they can charge a small fee to help the club but that would require a bit more publicity than the usual posting of upcoming fixtures by the stadium entrance. They need to drive around the city to hype upcoming games and entice spectators to the venue.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is like Rap Music OGs trying to be relevant today. Afrika Bambaata and Grand Master Flash and Melle Mel trying to act like Ice Spice.

Sunset wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:10 am Rangers return to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium (after 2 years) in style with a 2 - 0 victory against 3SC
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.