Moses Simon you're World Class if..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses Simon you're World Class if..

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Babalawo wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:44 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:14 pm Una no dey learn. How many Afcons do you need to watch him play to realize he is what he is?
Good on his feet. Good pace, can dribble but can’t cross.
A type of player you bring in 75mins+ when the opposing wing back is exhausted. Apart from that, he’s nothing but a squad member.
At the highest level you can’t afford to bring on a player that can’t cross the ball,imagine you need a goal and have a player like Oshimen that needs crosses into the box against a team that you know can’t handle him but Simons just cuts into the box and shoots at the sun?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Simon needs more than good crosses to be called a very good player. World class, never.

His decision making has regressed with age. He was a lot better when he played the other side of Victor Moses at the beginning of Rohr’s reign. Chukwueze is beginning to show similar signs. I hope I am wrong.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:00 pm Simon needs more than good crosses to be called a very good player. World class, never.

His decision making has regressed with age. He was a lot better when he played the other side of Victor Moses at the beginning of Rohr’s reign. Chukwueze is beginning to show similar signs. I hope I am wrong.
I’m SE he’s better than Samu…that one is not even in debate…that said world class ke!? Mschew
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I read "Moses Simon you're World Class if.." but many read "Moses Simon you're World Class"

Context is everything
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Moses is one of our best forwards. There is a reason every coach we've had since he has been in the team has started him over our phantom best crossers. Moses is effective. He makes us dangerous and creates real scoring chances for us.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses Simon you're World Class if.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Last Afcon was not too long ago, I advise people to revisit comments on his performances in all 4 games we played in the last Afcon. He also led Ligue 1 in assists going into the last Afcon. Simon is what he is already, a quintessential okay winger/forward/MF, he is as average as 5 is from 10. He’s not going to lose you games or win you games but he’ll work hard for 90mins and look decent doing it. That’s all!
OCCUPY NFF!!