This is why Osimhen shouts at them!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
This is why Osimhen shouts at them!

Post by danfo driver »

When Osimhen shouted at them, Nigerians attacked Osimhen that he is bullying his teammates. But this is the reason! The only language that these lot understand is hot/iron hand! Will they have played so lackadaisically if Osimhen was on the pitch?? We all know he'd have used his old solja hand and dealt with them! Instead, you got a pot-bellied division 2 benchwarmer, wearing your arm band. A person whose best days are when he is called "Senior man," you will see him smiling like a stoopid f000l! Thats what you guys deserve! tufiakwa! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This is why Osimhen shouts at them!

Post by airwolex »

Yep. I also noticed there is no leadership without Osimhen and Ndidi. All the others are so laid back. Honestly no need stressing yourself over these guys.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:34 pm When Osimhen shouted at them, Nigerians attacked Osimhen that he is bullying his teammates. But this is the reason! The only language that these lot understand is hot/iron hand! Will they have played so lackadaisically if Osimhen was on the pitch?? We all know he'd have used his old solja hand and dealt with them! Instead, you got a pot-bellied division 2 benchwarmer, wearing your arm band. A person whose best days are when he is called "Senior man," you will see him smiling like a stoopid f000l! Thats what you guys deserve! tufiakwa! :oops:
he isn't fit to be captain, the joker took forever when taking a set-piece, he was playing for Lesotho , wasting time, so slow and offered nothing . This is the first time i wish they drop him form the SE , what a lazy footballer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:53 pm Yep. I also noticed there is no leadership without Osimhen and Ndidi. All the others are so laid back. Honestly no need stressing yourself over these guys.
i am telling you, i am done with the SE. Makes no sense the way these jokers played yesterday. over paid and overhyped losers, knocked out of the 2nd round in AFCON failed to qualify for the worldcup, they get beat at home by minnows etc.. can you imagine
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Nacho is our best finisher.

But he is just too damn lazy and cannot drive with the ball or take on a man. He is minus one, I've told people this years ago.

We continue to punish ourselves by making this bum an integral part of our team. Like fools who never learn.

I said before and again THE ONLY WAY to get anything positive from Nacho is to play him as a SS in a 352.

Any other position or formation he is minus one. A complete waste.

He started out ok yesterday but as the game progressed he was the most useless player on the pitch.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Simon Moses should be captain not Iheanacho
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:02 pm Simon Moses should be captain not Iheanacho
He would have been captain if he was on the pitch. He took over the armband when he came on.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

airwolex wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:53 pm Yep. I also noticed there is no leadership without Osimhen and Ndidi. All the others are so laid back. Honestly no need stressing yourself over these guys.
We miss Musa, better to go beg him.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 pm
i am telling you, i am done with the SE. Makes no sense the way these jokers played yesterday. over paid and overhyped losers, knocked out of the 2nd round in AFCON failed to qualify for the worldcup, they get beat at home by minnows etc.. can you imagine
This draw pain you well well. You're beginning to realize that WE may miss out on a World Cup in our own backyard.
You are always critical of my criticism against the team, but in reality we both are seeing the same thing with different lenses. The SE have been disappointing us for a very long time. I love them but I didn't even care to watch the team because I knew it was going to be 90 frustrating mins of my life that I will never get back.

Anyway, for once we are speaking the same language. I'm buying a lottery ticket on my way home from work today :D
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

fabio wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:14 pm
We miss Musa, better to go beg him.
Abeg stop it! Musa was on the bench and on the field when we missed out on the WC. The team play yesterday was lackadaisical and similar to when we were chasing a goal In Abuja against Ghana for the WC ticket. That game was more important than yesterday's game if you're into ranking. And yeah, Osimhen was there too if folks don't remember.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

There is a reason Osimhen shouts at them! :wink:

Shebi you guys love to treat them with soft hand?? Oh! He shouldnt shout at them! Oh! He is too harsh! Oh! it was just a missed pass.. oh oh oh! SHUT THE FOCK UP!!! :veryangry: :curse:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They lack a sense of urgency before and after conceding the goal.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Like pls like pls Osimhen may never play at a senior World Cup. If he keeps missing games due to injury and what not, unfortunately his teammates are crap and will never take care of business in his absence. Poor guy.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Goalgetter wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:48 pm Like pls like pls Osimhen may never play at a senior World Cup. If he keeps missing games due to injury and what not, unfortunately his teammates are crap and will never take care of business in his absence. Poor guy.
He was present last time we didn’t qualify, he’s not exempt from the issues with this set of SE…All of them perform for club and are never clutch for SE….
Last edited by maceo4 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

No leadership, on and off the field.

Seems these set are not interested in playing in the WC.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The performance of the SuperEagles is painful enough without having to read all these juvenile analysis. It is really annoyingly amusing how some of you are picking on our most productive player by far. Without Iheanacho, we would be sitting at the very bottom of the group. If any of you retards think Nacho should be dropped then the entire sorry team ought to be scrapped🤔❗️

Cheers.
mutiman
Egg
Egg

Post by mutiman »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:41 pm The performance of the SuperEagles is painful enough without having to read all these juvenile analysis. It is really annoyingly amusing how some of you are picking on our most productive player by far. Without Iheanacho, we would be sitting at the very bottom of the group. If any of you retards think Nacho should be dropped then the entire sorry team ought to be scrapped🤔❗️

Cheers.
I doubt very much a Westerhof, Mourinho, Guardiola or Klopp would have picked him for the Eagles squad compared with some of the options we have available now. His overall contribution is nothing to write home about and it has been so for quite a while. There's a very good reason why his career has not hit the heights one would have expected given his finishing ability, he epitomizes what is wrong in many senses with the team. An okay but by no means great player who cannot, or who is not willing to do many of things required of a forward or indeed, any player in the modern game. The same can be said of quite a few others in the squad. So let's stop lionizing players who can barely run, tackle or track back when needed to help out the team.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

mutiman wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:36 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:41 pm The performance of the SuperEagles is painful enough without having to read all these juvenile analysis. It is really annoyingly amusing how some of you are picking on our most productive player by far. Without Iheanacho, we would be sitting at the very bottom of the group. If any of you retards think Nacho should be dropped then the entire sorry team ought to be scrapped🤔❗️

Cheers.
I doubt very much a Westerhof, Mourinho, Guardiola or Klopp would have picked him for the Eagles squad compared with some of the options we have available now. His overall contribution is nothing to write home about and it has been so for quite a while. There's a very good reason why his career has not hit the heights one would have expected given his finishing ability, he epitomizes what is wrong in many senses with the team. An okay but by no means great player who cannot, or who is not willing to do many of things required of a forward or indeed, any player in the modern game. The same can be said of quite a few others in the squad. So let's stop lionizing players who can barely run, tackle or track back when needed to help out the team.
Asserting that the sky is black is not proof that the sky is indeed black. Who are these options you are talking about? How do they stack up statistically against Iheanacho? From experience, I understand that’s not a topic Iheanacho’s detractors like to discuss because, at once, it exposes the hypocrisy in their stances. Some of the names that have been proffered as better options than Nacho include Dele-Bashiru and Victor Boniface. Dele-Bashiru doesn’t come close statistically. He is not scoring many goals or creating many assists for Watford which, by the way, is a championship team. Boniface, on the other hand, does not matchup in experience. If this was a country where things are done properly and logically then Boniface should spend some time as Iheanacho’s understudy.

Apart from Osimhen, Iheanacho has, by far, the most goals of any active SuperEagles player. He might even have caught up with Osimhen lately, I’m not quite certain. He also has the most assists. In our last 2 games, he has had a goal and an assist, saving our blushes in no small measure.

The bottom line is you don’t have any factual basis for your conclusions regarding Iheanacho. Your opinion is based entirely on sentiment🤔❗️

Cheers.