We are finished and a disgrace to Africa!

Check out these results

Egypt vs Djibouti 6-0
Algeria vs Somalia 3-1
Mali vs Chad 3-1
Cameroon vs Mauritius 3-0
Tunisia vs Sao Tome 4-0
Congo DR Vs Mauritania 2-0
CIV Vs Seychelles 9-0

Super Chicken Dinner vs Prisoners 1-1? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Last edited by Undertaker on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: We are finished and a disgrace to Africa!

Thunder fire Jeep Pajero and those useless players :curse: :curse:

APC is a curse to Nigeria, I don't want to discuss politics but it can't be for lack of oversight to tie our football misfortunes to a cursed administration.

What an absolute disgrace, every traditional top team ruthlessly took care of business except us, I'll take that Ivorian attack over the overrated rubbish players like Awoniyi etc.

I'll advise Gift Orban to just forget Nigeria and switch to Togo cause after we lose to Zimbabwe on Sunday, our football might as be dissolved for good. It's Osimhen I feel bad for the most, must really suck to be the only player who wants it more in a team of brainless fashionistas who pretend to be footballers.

bret- hart wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm Thunder fire Jeep Pajero and those useless players :curse: :curse:
The fat angel* will be gone by Sunday, time for an interim manager to suit up and take over

Btw, Guinea Bissau went to Burkina Faso and got a 1-1 draw away, Equatorial Guinea won at home and CIV destroyed another minor at home 7-0! We aren't getting out of that group at AFCON!

Checkout how good teams take care of minor teams in Asia!

Japan vs Myanmar 5-0
South Korea vs Singapore 5-0
Qatar vs Afghanistan 8-1
UAE vs Nepal 4-0
Australia vs Bangladesh 7-0
Iraq vs Indonesia 5-1
Saudi Arabia vs Pakistan 4-0
Oman vs Taiwan 3-0
Iran vs Hong Kong 4-0

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:13 pm
bret- hart wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm Thunder fire Jeep Pajero and those useless players :curse: :curse:
The fat angel* will be gone by Sunday, time for an interim manager to suit up and take over
Bro I am just a zombie at work. Co workers asking me what's wrong. Useless team just ruined my weekend mehn.

Synopsis

Post by Synopsis »

The writing was on the wall after the Portugal friendly. He is garbage.

This Eagle is now bald and has lost it s feathers , it is no longer able to soar,it now keeps the company of vultures and pepeye!

NFF have to sack Peseiro before the AFCON, we're not winning a single game in that group so let's not waste our time

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:49 pm NFF have to sack Peseiro before the AFCON, we're not winning a single game in that group so let's not waste our time
I don't even think we can get a draw in that group. All three teams will beat this yeye Eagles! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yea !!!And Ghana only barely survived with 1 nil over Madagascar at home

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

jette1 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:23 am Yea !!!And Ghana only barely survived with 1 nil over Madagascar at home
Ghana... another terrible team from West Africa! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

N aija do well

NIGERIANS WANT TO CUT CORNERS TO GLORY

They hate to do the hard and dirty work. Instead of developing a stable of capable indigenous coaches, they seek the ready made foreign coach; instead of developing local talent, they're perfecting plans to snag foreign born players. The irony is that this approach will only delay the day Nigeria can start peforming reliably in tounaments.

Bell wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:33 am NIGERIANS WANT TO CUT CORNERS TO GLORY

They hate to do the hard and dirty work. Instead of developing a stable of capable indigenous coaches, they seek the ready made foreign coach; instead of developing local talent, they're perfecting plans to snag foreign born players. The irony is that this approach will only delay the day Nigeria can start peforming reliably in tounaments.
Really?
Who does that? At what level?
‘Develop’ as in exactly how? Send them to school?
Which school?
In di abroad?
In Praccourt?

For anyone at the grassroots level that wants to ‘develop’ in coaching in Nigeria, there are places to go. I read somewhere that you can even access through JAMB.
https://fcaan.org/courses/
https://nis.gov.ng/department-of-coaching-and-training/
Then there are higher licensing programmes.

But beyond a certain level, you are on your own.
Wedda na Spanish government send Guardiola go school or na Queen Elizabeth send Southgate.

Dumbest post ever made on CE. What's SE's record against these teams? Stupidity at its best.
Undertaker wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 pm Check out these results

Egypt vs Djibouti 6-0
Algeria vs Somalia 3-1
Mali vs Chad 3-1
Tunisia vs Sao Tome 4-0
CIV Vs Seychelles 7-0

Super Chicken Dinner vs Prisoners 1-1? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Bell wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:33 am NIGERIANS WANT TO CUT CORNERS TO GLORY

Don't say nothing oo, they will abuse you. They are recruiting london born SE players to come play against government FC and Prison FC..using social media to deceive the masses with

oloye wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:22 pm This Eagle is now bald and has lost it s feathers , it is no longer able to soar,it now keeps the company of vultures and pepeye!
Bros, we would like to hear your opinion on who is responsible. The coaches or the players? And what can be done to rectify it.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
delisyomie don

Post by delisyomie don »

I WILL NOT BLAME ANY PLAYERS A BIT, THE PEOPLE THAT EMPLOY THAT 419 COACH NO INTREST ABOUT NIGERIA FOOTBALL IN THEM, EVEN ZIMBADWE SAY THEY WILL BEAT US AND I BELIEVE THAT of course with these eagles ANYBODY WILL BEAT THEM, because even we Nigeran don't know what is going on, with all our football talents even in Nigeria not to even talk about outside Nigeria wrong people in the wrong position, to utilize it, the sports minister, and NFF president, the coach, thEsE are not the right people to be in that positionS the only thing that unites nigeria together they put sadness to it.
thanks

1naija wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:16 am Dumbest post ever made on CE. What's SE's record against these teams? Stupidity at its best.
Undertaker wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 pm Check out these results

Egypt vs Djibouti 6-0
Algeria vs Somalia 3-1
Mali vs Chad 3-1
Tunisia vs Sao Tome 4-0
CIV Vs Seychelles 7-0

Look at this Agbaya wey graduated from Oklahoma with a Janitorial Service degree! Nobody asked for your opinion. Stay in your lane Cab driver or na Uber service man! Oloshi! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:49 pm NFF have to sack Peseiro before the AFCON, we're not winning a single game in that group so let's not waste our time

Assertions like this is why the game is played. In another word, I disagree with you and with many on this believe we are finished come AFCON tournament time. I think we will do better than what many of us are thinking

Undertaker wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:55 pm
I don't even think we can get a draw in that group. All three teams will beat this yeye Eagles! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I understand your frustration which is very well placed, but I doubt you and all others are correct with your believes.