We are finished and a disgrace to Africa!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
We are finished and a disgrace to Africa!

Post by Undertaker »

Check out these results

Egypt vs Djibouti 6-0
Algeria vs Somalia 3-1
Mali vs Chad 3-1
Cameroon vs Mauritius 3-0
Tunisia vs Sao Tome 4-0
Congo DR Vs Mauritania 2-0
CIV Vs Seychelles 9-0

Super Chicken Dinner vs Prisoners 1-1? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Last edited by Undertaker on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We are finished and a disgrace to Africa!

Post by bret- hart »

Thunder fire Jeep Pajero and those useless players :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

APC is a curse to Nigeria, I don't want to discuss politics but it can't be for lack of oversight to tie our football misfortunes to a cursed administration.

What an absolute disgrace, every traditional top team ruthlessly took care of business except us, I'll take that Ivorian attack over the overrated rubbish players like Awoniyi etc.

I'll advise Gift Orban to just forget Nigeria and switch to Togo cause after we lose to Zimbabwe on Sunday, our football might as be dissolved for good. It's Osimhen I feel bad for the most, must really suck to be the only player who wants it more in a team of brainless fashionistas who pretend to be footballers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm Thunder fire Jeep Pajero and those useless players :curse: :curse:
The fat angel* will be gone by Sunday, time for an interim manager to suit up and take over
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Btw, Guinea Bissau went to Burkina Faso and got a 1-1 draw away, Equatorial Guinea won at home and CIV destroyed another minor at home 7-0! We aren't getting out of that group at AFCON!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Checkout how good teams take care of minor teams in Asia!

Japan vs Myanmar 5-0
South Korea vs Singapore 5-0
Qatar vs Afghanistan 8-1
UAE vs Nepal 4-0
Australia vs Bangladesh 7-0
Iraq vs Indonesia 5-1
Saudi Arabia vs Pakistan 4-0
Oman vs Taiwan 3-0
Iran vs Hong Kong 4-0
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:13 pm
bret- hart wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm Thunder fire Jeep Pajero and those useless players :curse: :curse:
The fat angel* will be gone by Sunday, time for an interim manager to suit up and take over
Bro I am just a zombie at work. Co workers asking me what's wrong. Useless team just ruined my weekend mehn.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

The writing was on the wall after the Portugal friendly. He is garbage.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Eagle is now bald and has lost it s feathers , it is no longer able to soar,it now keeps the company of vultures and pepeye!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

NFF have to sack Peseiro before the AFCON, we're not winning a single game in that group so let's not waste our time
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:49 pm NFF have to sack Peseiro before the AFCON, we're not winning a single game in that group so let's not waste our time
I don't even think we can get a draw in that group. All three teams will beat this yeye Eagles! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Yea !!!And Ghana only barely survived with 1 nil over Madagascar at home
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

jette1 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:23 am Yea !!!And Ghana only barely survived with 1 nil over Madagascar at home
Ghana... another terrible team from West Africa! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

N aija do well
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NIGERIANS WANT TO CUT CORNERS TO GLORY

They hate to do the hard and dirty work. Instead of developing a stable of capable indigenous coaches, they seek the ready made foreign coach; instead of developing local talent, they're perfecting plans to snag foreign born players. The irony is that this approach will only delay the day Nigeria can start peforming reliably in tounaments.
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:33 am NIGERIANS WANT TO CUT CORNERS TO GLORY

They hate to do the hard and dirty work. Instead of developing a stable of capable indigenous coaches, they seek the ready made foreign coach; instead of developing local talent, they're perfecting plans to snag foreign born players. The irony is that this approach will only delay the day Nigeria can start peforming reliably in tounaments.
Bell
Really?
Who does that? At what level?
‘Develop’ as in exactly how? Send them to school?
Which school?
In di abroad?
In Praccourt?

For anyone at the grassroots level that wants to ‘develop’ in coaching in Nigeria, there are places to go. I read somewhere that you can even access through JAMB.
https://fcaan.org/courses/
https://nis.gov.ng/department-of-coaching-and-training/
Then there are higher licensing programmes.

But beyond a certain level, you are on your own.
Wedda na Spanish government send Guardiola go school or na Queen Elizabeth send Southgate.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Dumbest post ever made on CE. What's SE's record against these teams? Stupidity at its best.
Undertaker wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 pm Check out these results

Egypt vs Djibouti 6-0
Algeria vs Somalia 3-1
Mali vs Chad 3-1
Tunisia vs Sao Tome 4-0
CIV Vs Seychelles 7-0

Super Chicken Dinner vs Prisoners 1-1? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bell wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:33 am NIGERIANS WANT TO CUT CORNERS TO GLORY

Bell
Don't say nothing oo, they will abuse you. They are recruiting london born SE players to come play against government FC and Prison FC..using social media to deceive the masses with
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

oloye wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:22 pm This Eagle is now bald and has lost it s feathers , it is no longer able to soar,it now keeps the company of vultures and pepeye!
Bros, we would like to hear your opinion on who is responsible. The coaches or the players? And what can be done to rectify it.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

I WILL NOT BLAME ANY PLAYERS A BIT, THE PEOPLE THAT EMPLOY THAT 419 COACH NO INTREST ABOUT NIGERIA FOOTBALL IN THEM, EVEN ZIMBADWE SAY THEY WILL BEAT US AND I BELIEVE THAT of course with these eagles ANYBODY WILL BEAT THEM, because even we Nigeran don't know what is going on, with all our football talents even in Nigeria not to even talk about outside Nigeria wrong people in the wrong position, to utilize it, the sports minister, and NFF president, the coach, thEsE are not the right people to be in that positionS the only thing that unites nigeria together they put sadness to it.
thanks
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:16 am Dumbest post ever made on CE. What's SE's record against these teams? Stupidity at its best.
Undertaker wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 pm Check out these results

Egypt vs Djibouti 6-0
Algeria vs Somalia 3-1
Mali vs Chad 3-1
Tunisia vs Sao Tome 4-0
CIV Vs Seychelles 7-0

Look at this Agbaya wey graduated from Oklahoma with a Janitorial Service degree! Nobody asked for your opinion. Stay in your lane Cab driver or na Uber service man! Oloshi! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:49 pm NFF have to sack Peseiro before the AFCON, we're not winning a single game in that group so let's not waste our time

Assertions like this is why the game is played. In another word, I disagree with you and with many on this believe we are finished come AFCON tournament time. I think we will do better than what many of us are thinking
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:55 pm
I don't even think we can get a draw in that group. All three teams will beat this yeye Eagles! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I understand your frustration which is very well placed, but I doubt you and all others are correct with your believes.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.