FT: Zimbabwe 1 vs Nigeria 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Live: Zimbabwe 1 vs Our Nigeria 0

Post by Lolly »

Babalawo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:52 pm This has to be the worst SE performance in a half I have ever watched. We are outclassed and dominated by Zimbabwe. Lord have mercy.
Zimbabwe is not a bad team. At least better than Lesotho and possibly Benin.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The worst part for me is the work rate and urgency
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

anointed wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:02 pm Who in Nigeria is still watching the game LIVE and how, pls?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:01 pm
fabio wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm the 4-2-4 created more scoring opportunities than this 4-3-3.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You guys are actually listening to VE and his mindless rantings🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

You guys don’t realize that our group is very dangerous. We historically struggle with Southern Africa team - they play fast one touch football with nimble naturally gifted skillful players. Our group has at least 3 team from that region. Goodbye to 2026 WC. Not with this group of player. Not happening. Then add Benin who will match and outmuscle our players physically plus Rhor. Forget it!
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

airwolex wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:03 pm
anointed wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:02 pm Who in Nigeria is still watching the game LIVE and how, pls?
https://www.facebook.com/61553436752047 ... 387494859
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Look at the subs and that will tell you that the first half was Peseiro cutting off his nose to spite his face…..

I remember Jose doing the same thing at Real and Chelsea…..

U don’t agree with ur assistants and u put out a team to lose to show them ur right
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Why is Iwobi playing so deep?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bruno is truly bad!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:00 pm
Naija fan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 pm
Gotti wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:38 pm Have my problems with the coach but you have to wonder, where is the professional pride in these players?
That’s just it!! Forget the coach for a sec and you see these players aren’t even trying. Reminds me of the days when the eagles would party before a big match.. these guys seems to have no heart… it’s been like this for years but we just keep hoping each match, like fairytale lovers, will prove us wrong.
It all boils down to the COACH…
No one ever wonders about the “professional pride” of players under Pep or Klopp.
The coach definitely has some blame here, but these players have no fighting spirit. I am beginning to wonder of this coach has lost the team.
My friend, get real for once. What kind of fighting spirit would have prevented Uzoho from conceding a goal from 40 yards away❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
I have my issues with Uzoho, but not on this one. That freekick was word class. My bigger concern is the overall lack of pride and fighting spirit from these guys based on the last game against Lesotho and what we have seen so fay today.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Goalgetter wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:03 pm You guys don’t realize that our group is very dangerous. We historically struggle with Southern Africa team - they play fast one touch football with nimble naturally gifted skillful players. Our group has at least 3 team from that region. Goodbye to 2026 WC. Not with this group of player. Not happening. Then add Benin who will match and outmuscle our players physically plus Rhor. Forget it!
If Peseiro makes the changes I recommended, we can still win big❗️

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

https://star-potter.com/live-stream-nig ... qualifier/
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

This match is going to be a grind.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Story. Nothing like that. No assistant made him pick that starting 11.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Lolly wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:07 pm
https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/player/59c ... int=Slider
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

fabio wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm the 4-2-4 created more scoring opportunities than this 4-3-3.
Home game. Better pitch. This is neutral ground. Plastic pitch.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Gotti wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:38 pm Have my problems with the coach but you have to wonder, where is the professional pride in these players?
That’s just it!! Forget the coach for a sec and you see these players aren’t even trying. Reminds me of the days when the eagles would party before a big match.. these guys seems to have no heart… it’s been like this for years but we just keep hoping each match, like fairytale lovers, will prove us wrong.
It all boils down to the COACH…
No one ever wonders about the “professional pride” of players under Pep or Klopp.
Point is the coach has his many flaws but if at this professional level, your players can’t make a simple pass, use their intuition or find that inner motivation to go to a World Cup, then you are dealing with very very average or below average ability and should not expect much from them.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

This Bassey na real waste pipe
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

kbt wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:09 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:07 pm
https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/player/59c ... int=Slider
Not available in Nigeria.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

FIFA+
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

For nigerians, go to face book and search Nigeria V Zimbabwe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Zimbabwe keeper don enter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

WTF is the ref doing here?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp