Uzoho AGAIN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Uzoho AGAIN

Post by vancity eagle »

Another free kick he let's in.

It must be over 50% of the shots on him are goals. This has to end, regardless of coach. I dont see our homebased keepers being this bad.

So far this weekend I've seen the keepers of Seychelles and South Sudan despite letting in goals, make many saves I could never see Uzoho making.

He is an absolute TRASH goalkeeper and should never be called up again.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho AGAIN

Post by jette1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:32 pm Another free kick he let's in.

It must be over 50% of the shots on him are goals. This has to end, regardless of coach. I dont see our homebased keepers being this bad.

So far this weekend I've seen the keepers of Seychelles and South Sudan despite letting in goals, make many saves I could never see Uzoho making.

And you cajoled Apkeyi now see your life
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Uzoho AGAIN

Post by Igugu »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:32 pm Another free kick he let's in.

I think Uzoho needs a proper eye exam. How can anyone who calls himself a goalkeeper not have the wherewithal to see a 35 yards away ball coming towards him beats me.