Peseiro to NFF: Pay me, don’t teach me my job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Peseiro to NFF: Pay me, don’t teach me my job

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

https://punchng.com/peseiro-to-nff-pay- ... y-job/?amp

“You’re busy to pay me my allowances but not busy to tell me what I will do,” Peseiro replied Ahlan when he was told that he would defend his squad list for subsequent games.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Peseiro to NFF: Pay me, don’t teach me my job

Post by ohenhen1 »

See what WOWO have turned our football into.
So sad.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

While reacting to the call from some football stakeholders that the Portuguese should be sacked over poor results, Enoh said that despite the emotions and passions of Nigerians over football, the decision to sack a coach is not taken due to emotions.

“As a minister, I am concerned that the Nigeria national team is not delivering, not meeting up with our expectations. The Africa Cup of Nations is so close that we need to be careful in what decisions we make but the next qualification rounds for the World Cup, the next match is in June, so it gives us more time to take decisions going forward.

“AFCON is going to start January 13, are we going to request to fire the coach (Peseiro), I mean the answer is as good as mine.

“I have found out that in this sector, there are passions and emotions. Where you are seated and where I am providing leadership, you don’t respond, you know you are not driven by passions and emotions.”

Your headline seems to encapsulate the core essence of the entire article, doesn't it :lol:? You folks and your hidden agenda :lol:. Thank God that we now have a good leader in Sports Ministry whose decision-making is grounded in reason rather than driven solely by passions and emotions. :D
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If the decision was based on reason and not emotion. Peseiro wouldn't have been given a contract renewal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The Nff and the sports Minister are amateurs that don’t belong in sports management. As poor as Pesseirro is at his job, they’re much much worse at theirs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:12 am The Nff and the sports Minister are amateurs that don’t belong in sports management. As poor as Pesseirro is at his job, they’re much much worse at theirs.
Absolutely,the NFF are an amateur organisation that don’t want any expert intervention.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI