Ejuke must make the AFCON squad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ejuke must make the AFCON squad

Post by 1naija »

He is showing Barca shege!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ejuke must make the AFCON squad

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I know you’re not watching the game because there’s no power or network in PH. Who would you drop for Ejuke?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:32 pm I know you’re not watching the game because there’s no power or network in PH. Who would you drop for Ejuke?
If Chukwueze doesn't improve he shouldn't get too comfortable...if you're not an Osimhen or Iwobi then you're very much replaceable.

That's all I'll say for now.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Ejuke is the most underated player, still don't understand why he is not in the Super eagles set up.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

gochino wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:44 pm Ejuke is the most underated player, still don't understand why he is not in the Super eagles set up.
He’s still getting back to his best since coming back from that knee injury at the start of the year
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He is playing better today than their last game. He still needs to work harder and know when not to attempt those silly roundabout dribbles.

His teammate Alhasan Yusuf is the one that should be on the AFCON team. The guy is a machine. He can do what Onazi used to do for us and is fractionally better with the ball.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The better story is Alhassan Yusuf, absolute baller
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is Alhasan in the same game. I have not heard his name once.
Lolly wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:14 pm He is playing better today than their last game. He still needs to work harder and know when not to attempt those silly roundabout dribbles.

His teammate Alhasan Yusuf is the one that should be on the AFCON team. The guy is a machine. He can do what Onazi used to do for us and is fractionally better with the ball.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

1naija wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:26 pm Is Alhasan in the same game. I have not heard his name once.
Lolly wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:14 pm He is playing better today than their last game. He still needs to work harder and know when not to attempt those silly roundabout dribbles.

Commentator at 94 minutes: Excellent tackle by Yusuf. He’s been absolutely magnificent tonight.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:49 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:26 pm Is Alhasan in the same game. I have not heard his name once.

Commentator at 94 minutes: Excellent tackle by Yusuf. He’s been absolutely magnificent tonight.
Caught the ending of the games and heard that too, will rewatch when it’s posted! We need MFs hopefully Pissyerror is watching…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

stop watching game in the Creeks on your transistor radio. If you make peace with Wike, he will restore internet access at the Creeks. Until then, keep your radio commentary to yourself :)
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

furiously frank wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:20 am

stop watching game in the Creeks on your transistor radio. If you make peace with Wike, he will restore internet access at the Creeks. Until then, keep your radio commentary to yourself :)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Murds...

When I bulldoze wherever you are posting from now, you will call me wicked.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He won’t make it. When was the last time he played for Nigeria?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:28 am

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wicked :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: y’all leave unk alone.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:09 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:49 pm

Caught the ending of the games and heard that too, will rewatch when it’s posted! We need MFs hopefully Pissyerror is watching…
End, not ending/ Dvmb a55.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:51 am Murds...

When I bulldoze wherever you are posting from now, you will call me tribalist, which I am.

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I have been hearing about Yusuf since I was young but now that I am older I have never seen Yusuf play for SE. Abeg, let sleeping dogs lie. Yusuf ain't playing for SE.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:04 am I have been hearing about Yusuf since I was young but now that I am older I have never seen Yusuf play for SE. Abeg, let sleeping dogs lie. Yusuf ain't playing for SE.
Onku, you’re probably talking about Yusuf Mohammed from yrs ago when you were younger. No, he never made it as to SE 15yrs ago. This thread is about Alhassan Yusuf. He's only a couple years into the SE conversation. Jus saying.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Ejuke may be a good option on the wings. At the moment he's seems more effective than Chuwkueze, though Ejuke plays in a weaker league. Contrary to popular opinion, Ejuke does track back to help defend. He needs to limit dribbling within his own half though and make the simple more often. Given Chuwkueze's inconsistent form, he isn't a for sure starter any longer, though he can turn things around before the AFCON. He should still make the final squad.

Others to consider on the right are Tella, Onyekuru, and Marcus Abraham. I wouldn't knock Onyekuru for playing in Saudi Arabia. He's been doing well there so far. Let's not forget Ivory Coast, Cameroun, and Senegal have players starting for them that play in Saudi Arabia. Abraham plays in the Portuguese second division, but has impressive stats playing there.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who let the emotional pedo loose on the thread
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:16 pm Who let my tribalism and dog-pedoing loose on the thread? I love dogs. :wink:
:lol: :lol: