MICHELE ALOZIE attempts broken English and disaster

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
MICHELE ALOZIE attempts broken English and disaster

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MICHELE ALOZIE attempts broken English and disaster

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I blame her parents. A lot of Nigerians are too willing to trade their language and culture in for assimilation in the West. I;m yet to see a Chinese American who doesn’t speak Chinese.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:01 pm I blame her parents. A lot of Nigerians are too willing to trade their language and culture in for assimilation in the West. I;m yet to see a Chinese American who doesn’t speak Chinese.
Broken english is NOT her language or her culture.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I think that being a public figure in Nigeria, she should be careful not to be associated with LGBTQ🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:20 pm I think that being a public figure in Nigeria, she should be careful not to be associated with LGBTQ🤔❗️

Cheers.
lol, you should be asking if she flows that way sef, just saying , I have no proof but i dey very suspicious
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:21 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:20 pm I think that being a public figure in Nigeria, she should be careful not to be associated with LGBTQ🤔❗️

Cheers.
lol, you should be asking if she flows that way sef, just saying , I have no proof but i dey very suspicious
She has publicly stated in a video that she is NOT gay.

She lives in Houston, born and bred American. Probably goes to Nigeria no more than 4 days per trip and once she is retired from the national team, she probably will never step foot in Nigera - or will do so very sparingly. She will be very foolish to allow Nigerians - a bunch of bigots and homophobes - dictate how she lives her life- specifically when she probably has LGBTQ friends who have been there for her and have certainly been more of friends to her than any Nigerian ever has. She is a smart girl, I am sure she knows her life, family and friends come first.
Last edited by danfo driver on Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:07 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:01 pm I blame her parents. A lot of Nigerians are too willing to trade their language and culture in for assimilation in the West. I;m yet to see a Chinese American who doesn’t speak Chinese.
Oh..ok. So she’s only Nigerian for football only. Das ok too. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:29 pm

Cheers.

She lives in Houston, born and bred American. Probably goes to Nigeria no more than 4 days per trip and once she is retired from the national team, she probably will never step foot in Nigera - or will do so very sparingly. She will be very foolish to allow Nigerians - a bunch of bigots and homophobes - dictate how she lives her life- specifically when she probably has LGBTQ friends who have been there for her and have certainly been more of friends to her than any Nigerian ever has. She is a smart girl, I am sure she knows her life, family and friends come first.
She may actually likes both . however rumor has it that this is her bobo

i care not about what she likes , but i find it funny reading the comment section
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:33 pm

Cheers.

She actually likes both .
I dont know her and I have never met her before, so I cant speak about her sexuality. Nonetheless, thats her private business.
Last edited by danfo driver on Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:29 pm
Broken English is not a Nigerian language or culture. But I wouldn't expect you to know that. :thumb:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:38 pm
Broken English is not a Nigerian language or culture. But I wouldn't expect you to know that. :thumb:
Ok. I look forward to hearing her speak her Nigerian language .
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:41 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:38 pm
Ok. I look forward to hearing her speak her Nigerian language .
Michelle is 26, you are in your late 40s. I think you should concentrate on how to build and leave a legacy, rather than worrying about a child and the language she speaks.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

“ I chop small pikin” that was more than hilarious man
Guys relax and laugh a little. you old farts!!!
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

What exactly did she trade lol? She was born in California. She is as American as Barack Obama.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cheers.
It’s not about wether she flows that way or not. She publicized her friend’s lesbisn wedding in Nigerian circles. That could be a mistake🤔❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:48 pm

Cheers.
It’s not about wether she flows that way or not. She publicized her friend’s lesbisn wedding in Nigerian circles. That could be a mistake🤔❗️

Cheers.
What type of mistake? She is supposed to hide her friend, who has probably been there for her, who loves her more than the bigots and homophones of Nigeria; and compromise and values because of Nigerians? People she does not know? :lol: :lol: They can take their national team spot if they want!!

I went to college in the U.S and a good number of the girls who played basketball or soccer were lesbians. Not all, definitely not even most, but a good number. That means, she probably has a few friends who are gay, friends she sees like sisters (due to the way sportshood is), and she should compromise that for bigots?! LOL.

Michelle stand by your friends PUBLICLY!! Nigerians can hug transformer if they like!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Cheers.

Could not have said it better.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

For me how did she win best Right Back of the year. She is a much better forward at our home stadium in the H. She is very popular down here in Houston sha . Everyone likes her a lot. The girl fine no be small.. :shyluv:

I used to do tech Support back in the day at the medical Center, in the mid 2000s
SuperEagles

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:36 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:33 pm

Cheers.

She actually likes both .
I dont know her and I have never met her before, so I cant speak about her sexuality. Nonetheless, thats her private business.
Plain and simple
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:30 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:48 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
What type of mistake? She is supposed to hide her friend, who has probably been there for her, who loves her more than the bigots and homophones of Nigeria; and compromise and values because of Nigerians? People she does not know? :lol: :lol: They can take their national team spot if they want!!

I went to college in the U.S and a good number of the girls who played basketball or soccer were lesbians. Not all, definitely not even most, but a good number. That means, she probably has a few friends who are gay, friends she sees like sisters (due to the way sportshood is), and she should compromise that for bigots?! LOL.

Michelle stand by your friends PUBLICLY!! Nigerians can hug transformer if they like!
You are on fire today, nothing to add or deduct 👍
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Please who opened this thread?
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

The worst thing to do to anyone is to stigmatize someone and spread a rumor that will destroy that victim.
Please respect her person and her claim or pronouncement, irrespective of your feelings about her. She had been pushed to disclaim being of any orientation, other than straight. Let her be, please.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Y’all should let these ladies be, and stay away from their private lives.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato