Finally ooooh

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Finally ooooh

Post by cic old boy »

I've got my Enugu Rangers home and away shirts. Best Christmas present ever! Arrived today all the way from the Rangers Shop at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. Up Rangers! :thumbs: Never say die! :thumbs: Merry Christmas my people.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Finally ooooh

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:32 pm I've got my Enugu Rangers home and away shirts. Best Christmas present ever! Arrived today all the way from the Rangers Shop at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. Up Rangers! :thumbs: Never say die! :thumbs: Merry Christmas my people.
cic old boy,

Good! I like the fact that Rangers are selling their kit. This is good. Many of their counterparts all over the continent have been doing this for a while.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Welcome back Uncle CIC. Good to see you in good health. I miss you sha :( ... those days of serious trolling and giving you upper cut, left, right and center! Now, the people here no even sabi troll. Just a boring waste watching people like Packerland and Tobi sounding like retards. :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nice. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: so much better than the crap from Rivers United
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:55 pm Welcome back Uncle CIC. Good to see you in good health. I miss you sha :( ... those days of serious trolling and giving you upper cut, left, right and center! Now, the people here no even sabi troll. Just a boring waste watching people like Packerland and Tobi sounding like retards. :(
Those two have devalued this forum big time. The thing don taya me
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

CIC very old man, long time o!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

cic old boy wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:32 pm I've got my Enugu Rangers home and away shirts. Best Christmas present ever! Arrived today all the way from the Rangers Shop at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. Up Rangers! :thumbs: Never say die! :thumbs: Merry Christmas my people.
Nice
I am happy
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:thumbs: That is a high quality kit right there. I am partial to the red one.

Wha choo looking at?!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:48 pm :thumbs: That is a high quality kit right there. I am partial to the red one.
it looks better on him too.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:48 pm :thumbs: That is a high quality kit right there. I am partial to the red one.
Beauty as they say is in the eyes of the beholder. I actually like the White one perhaps it is more associated with the team, as per history. That red was associated with one of their greatest rivals -- Vasco da Gama.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Nice
Can you please share the information on how you ordered it. The address or website I mean.
Don't mind d red one
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I like the red one, where can I order one?

Even though I'm an Enyimba fan
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:55 pm Welcome back Uncle CIC. Good to see you in good health. I miss you sha :( ... those days of serious trolling and giving you upper cut, left, right and center! Now, the people here no even sabi troll. Just a boring waste watching people like Packerland and Tobi sounding like retards. :(
CIC won't shag you DanFAT, quit trying too hard :rotf:
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Great stuff :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Merry Christmas!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:36 am
CIC won't shag you DanFAT, quit trying too hard :rotf:
Slowtoad. I know you are mentally ill, but the thing that sweets Adwoa is not at home. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys, stay alert for this predator and pedo.
You may think he is just like any other member here, but here is how he sees men and young boys

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:55 pm Welcome back Uncle CIC. Good to see you in good health. I miss you sha :
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:34 am Guys, stay alert for this predator and pedo.
You may think he is just like any other member here, but here is how he sees men and young boys

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:55 pm Welcome back Uncle CIC. Good to see you in good health. I miss you sha :
DanFAG is an OG in the creepy game of stalking boys, a CCTV camera once caught him lurking around the gents area while peeping at young boys in the restroom, same guy has wall posters of Osimhen in his entire apartment...the guy is a proper wacko :oops:
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

The jerseys look very nice. :thumbs:
I'm guessing that the red one is size L and the white one is XL :biggrin:
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guys lets not derail the thread with tribalism and mental illness. Focus!

p.s- Please send my "merry christmas" to Adwoa :D She will understand! :wink: :lol:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Guys, 1naija, Tobi17, BP, Danfo etc, I take God beg all of una to sheath your swords.
Please do not let us carry all this negativity into 2024.
God Bless you and yours. Merry Christmas
I am happy
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:36 pm

cic old boy,

Good! I like the fact that Rangers are selling their kit. This is good. Many of their counterparts all over the continent have been doing this for a while.
Enugu, I have been impressed by the efforts of the new Rangers CEO. He has done great things off the pitch. I think the young man will take Rangers to the next level. In a short time, he has started marketing the jerseys, secured corporate sponsorship, revived their social media presence, created a website, engaged with fans live on Twitter, secured a hospitality company for the stadium, etc. He is doing stuff no other Nigerian club has done.

This is his response after seeing me on social media wearing those shirts:
I just saw beautiful pictures of you in our new home and away shirts.

It is so great to see and feel the love we all have for this great Club/movement. With people like you, I’m more than convinced that the flag of our great Club shall continue to fly and nothing shall extinguish or diminish the light of Our Club Rangers.

Thank you Sir.

UP RANGERS!!!

Amobi Ezeaku, Esq.
CEO, Rangers.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Babalawo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:13 pm CIC very old man, long time o!
Blablawayo, you don chop democrazy dividend alone finish? :taunt: Hope all good with you.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

azuka wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:28 am
Nice
Can you please share the information on how you ordered it. The address or website I mean.
Don't mind d red one
They are still working on setting up online sales. For now, you can only get them at the Rangers shop at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. I was lucky my brother-in-law was in Enugu when sales started a few weeks ago.