Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp News

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:50 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:48 pm I'm hearing Osimhen isn't traveling to Bouake with the rest of the team cause he's Nursing a stomach discomfort, hope he gets better before the game.
The same owngoal is reporting that the basketballer is favored to start over Moffi.

God punish Peseiro if he ever dares such.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Dammy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:49 pm Victor Osimhen did not go to Bouake with the rest of the SE. He has an abdominal discomfort which is being monitored by the medical team in Abidjan and if he overcomes it, will join the squad in Bouake tomorrow
Which kain wahala be dis?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Oshimen will be ok. He probably has slight diarrhea and they don’t want him to crap,his pants on the plane. He’ll get treatment and rest, he’ll be ready to go by weds night or he’ll come off the bench in the 2nd half. This might even be a game by Pesseiro to keep SA guessing until game time. Expect this to drag on until weds evening. However, if he doesn’t start then expect Nacho or Moffi to start.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:48 pm I'm hearing Osimhen isn't traveling to Bouake with the rest of the team cause he's Nursing a stomach discomfort, hope he gets better before the game.
The same owngoal is reporting that the basketballer is favored to start over Moffi.

The type of punishment you deserve from your insults should extend the boundaries of
cyber eagles....maybe 100 hours community service. You are not just rude but also disrespectful I swear
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jungle-jawara wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:13 pm

The type of punishment you deserve from your insults should extend the boundaries of
cyber eagles....maybe 100 hours community service. You are not just rude but also disrespectful I swear
The guy is truly a despicable rat. He and his cohorts like Danfo find joy in making disparaging remarks about people who they claim to be supporting. Of what good will God’s punishment be even if he does play Onuachu? CE has truly gone to the dogs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

VE, Peseiro has done enough to earn our respect. When he came up with the current formation against CIV, I remember how he was insulted for using 2 midfielders. The rest is history, so if he chooses to start Onuachu ahead of Moffi, he has his reasons
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Moffi should start cause he's more mobile than Onuachu, will be more effective pressing, and can play with the ball at his feet. I'll rather have Onuachu come off if we're up by a goal or two. I have a feeling we will resort to a lot of hopeful long balls if Onuachu starts.
Dammy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:26 pm

VE, Peseiro has done enough to earn our respect. When he came up with the current formation against CIV, I remember how he was insulted for using 2 midfielders. The rest is history, so if he chooses to start Onuachu ahead of Moffi, he has his reasons
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

olu wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:59 pm Moffi should start cause he's more mobile than Onuachu, will be more effective pressing, and can play with the ball at his feet. I'll rather have Onuachu come off if we're up by a goal or two. I have a feeling we will resort to a lot of hopeful long balls if Onuachu starts.

Onuachu would be a handful to RSA players.
Sometimes, I just wanna ask if the RSA players ever visit the gym.
The only problem with starting Onuachu is if you start Zaidu and Chukwueze and Moses to some extent.
The three either cant cross the ball, or just do not like to.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I will not watch a clumsy basketballer tripping over his own legs and failing to press while we have Moffi and Nacho on the bench.

I cannot fathom such a thing.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

olu wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:59 pm Moffi should start cause he's more mobile than Onuachu, will be more effective pressing, and can play with the ball at his feet. I'll rather have Onuachu come off if we're up by a goal or two. I have a feeling we will resort to a lot of hopeful long balls if Onuachu starts.

When was the last time Moffi played a game? Has he played a game in the heat of Ivory Coast? Did you see how completely finished Osimhen was after 60 minutes of high pressing - which has become a big part of our success?

When Usman came and acclimatized with the team, some quack doctor found a way to remove him from the team and some CE fans were dancing jaskelebe. Well, here we are.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Onuachu has been in excellent form so far in Turkey. I would prefer Moffi, but I won't cry if I see Onuachu start. We create good chances. If that continues, I back him to score.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:18 am

When was the last time Moffi played a game? Has he played a game in the heat of Ivory Coast? Did you see how completely finished Osimhen was after 60 minutes of high pressing - which has become a big part of our success?

When Usman came and acclimatized with the team, some quack doctor found a way to remove him from the team and some CE fans were dancing jaskelebe. Well, here we are.
Be quiet! Moffi is the bona-fide starter for the team sitting comfortably in the 2nd position in Ligue 1, and you're asking when last he played? He played week in and week out. He literally played a game a day before he arrived camp. He's in excellent condition.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

While this sounds gastro intestinal it could also be (god forbid) appendix or gall bladder

Not good…..
wiseone wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:18 am
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Trying to figure out what is going on here….and when.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Onuachu hasn't played much in this competition either. I would start Moffi and bring Onuachu late in the second half if needed.
danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:18 am

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bushboy is getting desperate. :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Less serious causes of abdominal pain include constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies, lactose intolerance, food poisoning, and a stomach virus
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If Osimhen is out, I would pick Kele over Onuachu/Moffi
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:26 am

Be quiet! Moffi is the bona-fide starter for the team sitting comfortably in the 2nd position in Ligue 1, and you're asking when last he played? He played week in and week out. He literally played a game a day before he arrived camp. He's in excellent condition.
Thanks for answering my question. His last game was on January 13 2024, which is 23 days ago (more than 3 weeks ago). You want a person who has not played a match in 3 weeks to start under the severe heat in Ivory Coast, where players who played a few days before the match - and who are match fit - are panting and looking for air and water? That was how someone here was twerking, telling us how Aribo has played 6 games in Southhampton and when Aribo came in, the poor boy almost collapsed on the pitch. :lol:

Anyway, Moffi will NOT start or even play on Wednesday. You will spend the whole thread crying and wailing, demanding for Moffi to come in, like you have done over the last 3weeks. Pesseiro will ignore you again, like he has done for the last 3 weeks. You will be frustrated and you will keep weeping, with spit and cartar coming out of your mouth and nose. Moffi will remain on the bench, BEHIND ONUACHU. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

olu wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:53 am Onuachu hasn't played much in this competition either. I would start Moffi and bring Onuachu late in the second half if needed.
No wahala. When you are done "starting Moffi," shebi you will finally put your PS5 control pad down? :lol: :lol:

Let me help you, Osimhen will play on Wednesday. And when he is taken off to rest, Onuachu, the crap basketballer, will be brought in.

Moffi will watch the game like the rest of us. :lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

x