Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea : (1-1) OSimhen FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea : (1-1) OSimhen FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Live and Direct
On NTA, BeinSports
and some UK channel

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Equitorial Guinea : 8amCT /3pm Nigerian Time

Post by ohenhen1 »

I think owngoal is affiliated to Simon Moses some how. Maybe he knows the people that run that site. It is pro Simon Moses. They have him in the starting lineup with Lookman on the bench. Own goal is speculating that Bassey will play left back, Ekong and Ajayi will start with Osayi on the wings. Onyedika, Iwobi and Onyeka in midield. Chukwuze, Osimhen and Simon upfront. T
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:10 am I think owngoal is affiliated to Simon Moses some how. Maybe he knows the people that run that site. It is pro Simon Moses. They have him in the starting lineup with Lookman on the bench. Own goal is speculating that Bassey will play left back, Ekong and Ajayi will start with Osayi on the wings. Onyedika, Iwobi and Onyeka in midield. Chukwuze, Osimhen and Simon upfront. T
I believe that has been confirmed. In my opinion, Simon and lookman should be in the starting lineup. Simon has been one of our best players lately plus he's an AFCON group stage legend lol :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Afternoon game, they won't find it easy. It will be a tricky game to navigate.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:35 am Afternoon game, they won't find it easy. It will be a tricky game to navigate.
Very very tricky. I fear for Osihmen and his constant high energy. First team to score will get a result
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:46 am
airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:35 am Afternoon game, they won't find it easy. It will be a tricky game to navigate.
Very very tricky. I fear for Osihmen and his constant high energy. First team to score will get a result
Go and sleep, Kongi or start a shaking thread :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:53 am
Very very tricky. I fear for Osihmen and his constant high energy. First team to score will get a result :laugh:
Go and sleep, Kongi or start a shaking thread :taunt:
I no dey shake for Pesseiro abeg. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

I expect the Eagles to win this comfortably, and they could run riot. A 4-0, 5-1 type of game.

It won't excuse the gaps and issues with the team and the build up to the tournament, but the there are still about 17 high quality players there, despite the coach, the team knows it has little margin for error and will come out to prove a point.

Victor and Lookman will probably start upfront, with Iwobi and Aribo behind them. They will score goals.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

truetalk wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:12 am
I expect the Eagles to win this comfortably, and they could run riot. A 4-0, 5-1 type of game.

It won't excuse the gaps and issues with the team and the build up to the tournament, but the there are still about 17 high quality players there, despite the coach, the team knows it has little margin for error and will come out to prove a point.

Victor and Lookman will probably start upfront, with Iwobi and Aribo behind them. They will score goals.
When was the last time you saw a 5 goal victory at Afcon? Especially in the first game. EG is unbeaten in 10 games and they won 6. I take any manner of victory in this game including a 1-0,own goal victory.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Now that’s what I like to see, optimistic fans. Me too I’m going for 4-0. It’s not my job to manage expectations. I’m a fan.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I dey fear Ekong and Ajayi in Africa.
Speed is not their strong point…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Peseiro Drops Iwobi For Alhassan Yusuf In Super Eagles Starting
XI Against Equatorial
Guinea

-Owngoal
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:10 am I think owngoal is affiliated to Simon Moses some how. Maybe he knows the people that run that site. It is pro Simon Moses. They have him in the starting lineup with Lookman on the bench. Own goal is speculating that Bassey will play left back, Ekong and Ajayi will start with Osayi on the wings. Onyedika, Iwobi and Onyeka in midield. Chukwuze, Osimhen and Simon upfront. T
The editor of Owngoalnigeria is shamelessly in the pocket of Moses Simon, so he’s dedicated to hyping Simon at all times
I am happy
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
We always say that in matches vs African minnows but end up conceding first, and struggle to equalize.
We can dominate all we can but without scoring all it takes if for the EG players to get near our box and take a shot, and we know what that means.
The fitter and smarter team will win.
See how Ivory Coast struggled with the GB guys, and came out very very lucky.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:19 am
The editor of Owngoalnigeria is shamelessly in the pocket of Moses Simon, so he’s dedicated to hyping Simon at all times
...they hypes a player the coach go read their story and decide to play the player. I got it :biggrin: :biggrin:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Iwobi dropped for Hassan ? :scared: That's what OWN is reporting. I deygo sleep.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:46 am Iwobi dropped for Hassan ? :scared: That's what OWN is reporting. I deygo sleep.
Even Nwabali is tipped to start ahead of Uzoho, I'm liking this bold move from Pisseiro...
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Wasn't Nwabili awful against Guinea. If Iwobi is not starting then he probably has a knock.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

We have decent depth and 5 subs and we will need them. Playing in the afternoon is no joke for players based on Europe.

I hope the game is wrapped up quickly so Osimhen can rest and recover but I think it will be a grind. I am watching the first game now and although it was an evening start you could still see the guys struggle
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:53 am Wasn't Nwabili awful against Guinea. If Iwobi is not starting then he probably has a knock.
How do you know he was awful, did you watch the game?
SuperEagles

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:13 pm
airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:53 am Wasn't Nwabili awful against Guinea. If Iwobi is not starting then he probably has a knock.
How do you know he was awful, did you watch the game?
That is why I framed it as a question. This is what some people are saying.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

A warning to CE folks, if you bring your negativity into this game thread, e no go better for you and all you hold dearly for 2024.

If you are here to abuse the SE, e no go better for you
SuperEagles