Nwabili and AlHassan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Nwabili and AlHassan

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:07 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:03 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:49 pm Like I said, we have the players who play in Div 1, the NFF and coaches just do not want to drop their friends. That is the issue! :oops: :oops:

How sad that this is when these 2 finally got their chance.
The performance of the two players speak volumes and underlines a need for a totally different approach to national team scouting and invites. The lazy status quo approach will never work.
My brother, I simply dont understand it.

I have a full time job and I have things to do in my life, but even I can draw up a serious Div 1 team list for the SE that will challenge most teams in the world with a good coach.

So, I am convinced that it isnt a case that they dont know these guys, its a case of the refusing to drop their friends. For instance, Moffi was not there today. We were drawing and needed a goal, and Musa as NOT even brought in!! He literally only brought Chukwueze. Musa who was invited to take a spot did not even get a look. Whats the point of having a player in the team that you wouldnt trust to come in, simply because he is your friend?
Bros.

That's twice under Peseiro that we needed goals and he brought on DEFENDERS rather than Musa.

Musa is an utter clown and piece of human garbage.

Fock these NFF clowns that want to destroy SE.

I believe some of these defenders are being protected as well.
I seriously don’t think that this is on Musa….

If u were Peseiro, and some big guy in the NFF goes to u ? U MUST take Musa….

Common sense will tell u, ok then that means, I will need 27players not 25!!!! Musa gets an honorary position but u still take 26players with you!!

The issue is still due to incompetence of the Coach
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:51 pm It's surprising Alhassan Yusuf is making his debut in the tournament. What was/is the purpose of friendlies played?
Actually Alhassan has been invited several times but pulled out due to injury or played with the B team and looked craap
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:14 pm Nwabali was superb. He came out when he needed to, commanded his area and his body language was comforting.

It is criminal that they left Al Hassan out even though we had 2 whole slots not filled. This guy is like Kante, what a debut
Stop the exaggeration please. How many saves did he make?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:59 pm
fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:51 pm It's surprising Alhassan Yusuf is making his debut in the tournament. What was/is the purpose of friendlies played?
Actually Alhassan has been invited several times but pulled out due to injury or played with the B team and looked craap
Which B team?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:02 pm
Which B team?
The one that lost to Guinea few days ago….

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

thank you that preserio is 419! keep on sticking with the same set of players with no improvement.
thanks
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:03 pm
Which B team?
He must have played himself out of reckoning, no wonder, he wasn't invited afterwards.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Those two players made me proud today. I hope Yusuf injury is not serious. Very strong Aboki. Hard fighter, firm, and versatile...
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:09 pm
Which B team?
He must have played himself out of reckoning, no wonder, he wasn't invited afterwards.
Trust if Ndidi was fit….u won’t see him….

It’s down to a coach to say that I have a friendly game and I want to test “Yusuf” u put the best team around him and see how he does….

U don’t play him and Nwabali as a striker and Uzoho in midfield and expect him not to stink up the place…

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:49 pm Like I said, we have the players who play in Div 1, the NFF and coaches just do not want to drop their friends. That is the issue! :oops: :oops:

The performance of the two players speak volumes and underlines a need for a totally different approach to national team scouting and invites. The lazy status quo approach will never work.

I have a full time job and I have things to do in my life, but even I can draw up a serious Div 1 team list for the SE that will challenge most teams in the world with a good coach.

So, I am convinced that it isnt a case that they dont know these guys, its a case of the refusing to drop their friends. For instance, Moffi was not there today. We were drawing and needed a goal, and Musa as NOT even brought in!! He literally only brought Chukwueze. Musa who was invited to take a spot did not even get a look. Whats the point of having a player in the team that you wouldnt trust to come in, simply because he is your friend?
Bros.

That's twice under Peseiro that we needed goals and he brought on DEFENDERS rather than Musa.

Common sense will tell u, ok then that means, I will need 27players not 25!!!! Musa gets an honorary position but u still take 26players with you!!

Why are u arguing like a fool ?

Pesseiro said THE NFF was behind the 25 players.

They imposed Musa and imposed 25 players.

Why would a coach want less players ?

Why do you fools keep defending this corrupt and crooked NFF.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

To increase the caps for your friend who is completely done with football; and to invite your other friends who will share their match bonuses with officials.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Why do you keep LYING for the NFF ?

The NFF stopped Yusuf from a callup that Pesseiro made.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/soccernet. ... n.html/amp
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:18 pm
Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:56 pm

Bros.

Why are u arguing like a fool ?

Pesseiro said THE NFF was behind the 25 players.

They imposed Musa and imposed 25 players.

Why would a coach want less players ?

Why do you fools keep defending this corrupt and crooked NFF.
Watch ur manners my friend…

If ur an adult….talk like one….

NFF Said the coach wanted 25players cos that’s what he could manage…..

Peseiro said, WE agreed on 25….NFF came out publicly and said Naaaa..YOU wanted 25

Why did u get ur argument from?

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Which B team?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are a funny guy :lol: A MATCH YOU DID NOT WATCH????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm

He made the cut for the Mexico friendly - if memory serves me right

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:27 pm

seems you have a penchant for lying
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I believe he had "visa issues" for that Mexico match.

Make of that what you will.

Somebody in the NFF has been conspiring against Yusuf.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:44 pm

I don’t think there’s any conspiracy against Yusuf by the NFF. What happened in the past is clubs are informed by the NFF that their player would be invited for a match and when the coach trims down the squad, it is the NFF not the coach that would inform the club. It’s standard practice worldwide and Yusuf’s prior invitation and withdrawal of the invitation is on Peseiro and not the NFF
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:49 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:44 pm

I don’t think there’s any conspiracy against Yusuf by the NFF. What happened in the past is clubs are informed by the NFF that their player would be invited for a match and when the coach trims down the squad, it is the NFF not the coach that would inform the club. It’s standard practice worldwide and Yusuf’s prior invitation and withdrawal of the invitation is on Peseiro and not the NFF
The squad was not "trimmed"

Yusuf was told he was not needed AFTER being called up. It wasn't a standby list.

Why on earth do you think his club was perplexed ?

What happened was NOT normal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:14 pm Nwabili didn't make a single save as EQ were utterly toothless, his real baptism of fire will come against CIV in a few days, and with that defence? I sure don't envy him right now.
Onana @ Man Utd makes saves, do you have confidence when the ball is close to him? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Una never jam! Nothing as good as having a goalkeeper that doesnt make your heart jump
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 pm Yup. The NFF are the ones fuc%ing things up for SE.

Do you remember that Yusuf was called up numerous times for the NFF to interfere and tell Yusuf club that he wasn't needed.

Now if not for injury Yusuf will remain shut out of the team.

The NFF is a gaddem disgrace.

Yusuf wasn't called up numerous times. He was called up only once before but couldn't honor it because of injury. The other times that you are referring to he was on the stand-by list but not the main squad. Your confusion is down to a certain website that reports things erroneously.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I really don’t understand this place. I’m all for opinions but how does this person wish death on the nation’s coach and use such language on a man who simply answered the call to represent his county? Is this necessary? Human garbage? Really???
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:01 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 pm Yup. The NFF are the ones fuc%ing things up for SE.

Do you remember that Yusuf was called up numerous times for the NFF to interfere and tell Yusuf club that he wasn't needed.

Now if not for injury Yusuf will remain shut out of the team.

The NFF is a gaddem disgrace.

Yusuf wasn't called up numerous times. He was called up only once before but couldn't honor it because of injury. The other times that you are referring to he was on the stand-by list but not the main squad. Your confusion is down to a certain website that reports things erroneously.

Abeg help me tell him o! He’s been going on with this argument for over a year now! Ogbu’s club also received official notification from the NFF of a national team invitation which they posted on their website but eventually it was withdrawn. Does the NFF have something against Ogbu as well?
I am happy