Nwabili and AlHassan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabili and AlHassan

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:07 pm
mystic wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:01 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 pm Yup. The NFF are the ones fuc%ing things up for SE.

Do you remember that Yusuf was called up numerous times for the NFF to interfere and tell Yusuf club that he wasn't needed.

Now if not for injury Yusuf will remain shut out of the team.

The NFF is a gaddem disgrace.

Yusuf wasn't called up numerous times. He was called up only once before but couldn't honor it because of injury. The other times that you are referring to he was on the stand-by list but not the main squad. Your confusion is down to a certain website that reports things erroneously.

Abeg help me tell him o! He’s been going on with this argument for over a year now! Ogbu’s club also received official notification from the NFF of a national team invitation which they posted on their website but eventually it was withdrawn. Does the NFF have something against Ogbu as well?
Like you buried your head in the sand of Dubai, you are pretending like you dont know the point VE is making. Smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:10 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 pm Yup. The NFF are the ones fuc%ing things up for SE.

Do you remember that Yusuf was called up numerous times for the NFF to interfere and tell Yusuf club that he wasn't needed.

Yusuf wasn't called up numerous times. He was called up only once before but couldn't honor it because of injury. The other times that you are referring to he was on the stand-by list but not the main squad. Your confusion is down to a certain website that reports things erroneously.

Abeg help me tell him o! He’s been going on with this argument for over a year now! Ogbu’s club also received official notification from the NFF of a national team invitation which they posted on their website but eventually it was withdrawn. Does the NFF have something against Ogbu as well?
Like you buried your head in the sand of Dubai, you are pretending like you dont know the point VE is making. Smh

The uselessness of the NFF is not in doubt. But there are better examples like the Jamboree to Dubai and putting the players health at risk by playing two friendlies in two days (which by the way resulted in Sadiq Umar's injury). Then the waste of time reception in Lagos. Scorenigeria is even reporting that the players have to wash their kits after each training session. https://scorenigeria.com.ng/exclusive-s ... -at-afcon/

So there are countless examples of the NFF's uselessness.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:25 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:10 pm

The uselessness of the NFF is not in doubt. But there are better examples like the Jamboree to Dubai and putting the players health at risk by playing two friendlies in two days (which by the way resulted in Sadiq Umar's injury). Then the waste of time reception in Lagos. Scorenigeria is even reporting that the players have to wash their kits after each training session. https://scorenigeria.com.ng/exclusive-s ... -at-afcon/

So there are countless examples of the NFF's uselessness.
Dont worry my bro, the likes of ostrictch, Mr. Dubai, was twerking for the trip :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:04 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:49 pm Like I said, we have the players who play in Div 1, the NFF and coaches just do not want to drop their friends. That is the issue! :oops: :oops:

How sad that this is when these 2 finally got their chance.
The performance of the two players speak volumes and underlines a need for a totally different approach to national team scouting and invites. The lazy status quo approach will never work.
Kpom.

It actually may not be laziness though.

It may actually be a "good old boys" network hat certain interests do not want dismantled.

I'm inclined to believe there is something to that.
Until Peseiro comes out to say it’s the good ol boys network, IT IS HIS FAULT. He’s just lazy

I’m not going to jump to conspiracy theories when there is a much simpler explanation
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As I named him -- NwabiliGOAT!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:53 pm As I named him -- NwabiliGOAT!

i am vexing that we have dropped 4 points from the WCQ, why on earth did we refuse to scout better. What is wrong with us?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:23 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:53 pm As I named him -- NwabiliGOAT!

i am vexing that we have dropped 4 points from the WCQ, why on earth did we refuse to scout better. What is wrong with us?
corruption