I hate this team. I hate the Passeiro. I hate Pinnick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
I hate this team. I hate the Passeiro. I hate Pinnick

Post by highbury »

Why can't we use that money for SE help feed hungry people, maybe invest in electricity? Why are we spending the money to get an inferior coach ? Why are we spending the money to go to Dubai? Do you see the effect in today's game? Passeiro, I hail you. You used your light skin to hoodwink idiotic Nigerian leadership and Nigerians who worship foreigners so that they can pay you well. Enjoy live, get your Naija sidechick and embezzle. Nonsense!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I hate this team. I hate the Passeiro. I hate Pinnick

Post by 100%Naija »

highbury wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:07 pm Why can't we use that money for SE help feed hungry people, maybe invest in electricity? Why are we spending the money to get an inferior coach ? Why are we spending the money to go to Dubai? Do you see the effect in today's game? Passeiro, I hail you. You used your light skin to hoodwink idiotic Nigerian leadership and Nigerians who worship foreigners so that they can pay you well. Enjoy live, get your Naija sidechick and embezzle. Nonsense!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

highbury wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:07 pm Why can't we use that money for SE help feed hungry people, maybe invest in electricity? Why are we spending the money to get an inferior coach ? Why are we spending the money to go to Dubai? Do you see the effect in today's game? Passeiro, I hail you. You used your light skin to hoodwink idiotic Nigerian leadership and Nigerians who worship foreigners so that they can pay you well. Enjoy live, get your Naija sidechick and embezzle. Nonsense!
You are a FOOL.

Pesseiro has NOTHING to do with our failure today.

That is on certain players who cannot do simple things.

Also on the NFF who seek to handicap SE with selfish and greedy decisions. Don't u usually shill for the NFF ?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why are you in this forum if you hate the SE ? You need help . Go and do your sunday duties, leave ...stop boring us here

whether SE win , lose, or draw, i will still eat my jollof rice. you can cry all you want, but i will never go hungry over football
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

😂 😂 😂 Pinnick is off the hook. Gasua had a chance to let him go instead he renewed his contract.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:09 pm
You are a FOOL.

Also on the NFF who seek to handicap SE with selfish and greedy decisions. Don't u usually shill for the NFF ?
I hear you madame 😂
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Huh? The team has no system of play. That's all on the coach
You are a FOOL.

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:22 pm Huh? The team has no system of play. That's all on the coach
You are a FOOL.

He doesn't know anything about football. His specialty is to abuse everybody and wish some dead.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:22 pm Huh? The team has no system of play. That's all on the coach
You are a FOOL.

A team that created enough chances to easily win that game in the sapping heat ?

No system ?

You don't know what u are talking about.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The Coach use Wyscout impress Pinnick :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

I’m not judging him on this match alone. I watched his first match as coach live in Dallas. What we witnessed today is what the team did then. In fact we regressed a bit as we had more attacking opportunities than Mexico on that day and Osimhen was not in that squad. Two years with the team plus, and we still look shambolic like this? Something is wrong. Current talents in the team are envy of many in Africa. Give me Motsepe or whatever that SA coach name is
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oya, Dammy, Mr. Dubai, come an answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:35 pm
I’m starting to get worried about you and your infatuation. Thread carefully
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This team cannot finish opportunities. End of.

We've been missing lots of chances for a while.

If we weren't creating chances, THEN we can blame Pissero.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:38 pm This team cannot finish opportunities. End of.

Can we blame Musa, Mba or Keshi?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:38 pm This team cannot finish opportunities. End of.

:rotf: :rotf: You forgot Amodu also. The dude is a bunch of hate. VE na typical Nigerian Ashawo for Oyinbo's only
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

You are a FOOL.

Why call him a Fool?

The team is void of confidence and Confidence starts with the Coach

Guinea - one shot - one goal
Nigeria - 7+ shots - one goal

Was the NFF supposed to score the other 6?

If NFF is imposing players on you, call them out on it and leave…..

Waldrum did similar for the ladies…

The line up today was terrible… by the way
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 pm

We can blame Musa for lack of options on the bench.

Twice the coach would rather bring on defenders than Musa when we needed a goal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:37 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:35 pm
I’m starting to get worried about you and your infatuation. Thread carefully
Mr. Dubai, you no wan answer the question? :lol: :lol: Please tell us about the malls in Dubai. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:10 pm
You are a FOOL.

Why call him a Fool?

Now I know you are talking nonsense.

The lineup today was very good.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bro, there is a significant discrepancy in your reasoning. You cant reconcile both statements.

If this was a one match or even two matches occurence, then you cant blame the coach. But if this has been happening for 1 year and the coach has been unable to work on it and turn things around, who are we to blame? The Olu of Warri? WTH!!?? He has had one year to pick strikers who will score, one year to demand standards that players will live up to, one year to create a mentality that demands winning. Yet, we are here talking about creating chances and not scoring is not his fault? :oops:
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:13 pm
Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:10 pm
You are a FOOL.

Why call him a Fool?

Now I know you are talking nonsense.

The lineup today was very good.
The personal was ok

GK - great

Defence - made no sense

Midfield - great but tactics made them too rigid

Ajayi is a disaster waiting to happen and u pair him with Ekong was is a mistake that will happen….

Sanusi looked ok but contributed nothing

Why bench OSAYI?

Any ball over the top….i had my heart in my mouth…

Iwobi Moses Lookman should alternate but they were so rigid that Moses was out of place on the left

Personal ok, tactics 4/10

Play this team against CIV…it will be a disaster
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Talking about the patterns of play, practiced passing moves - a systematic pattern of passing and defending. I see none of that. The SEs play a 'loosey goosey' style that depends on the individual brilliance of a few. The SE fans deserve better than the crap being served up by Peseiro and his band of mercenaries.
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:27 pm
You are a FOOL.

A team that created enough chances to easily win that game in the sapping heat ?

No system ?

You don't know what u are talking about.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"