Nigerian fans are making the SE nervous

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nigerian fans are making the SE nervous

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The players all play not to make errors because Nigerians too dey abuse the players. We need to calm down and be constructive go after the FA. Our players are nervous whenever they play for the SE. This is the noise coming out.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigerian fans are making the SE nervous

Post by fabio »

If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:18 pm The players all play not to make errors because Nigerians too dey abuse the players. We need to calm down and be constructive go after the FA. Our players are nervous whenever they play for the SE. This is the noise coming out.
@#$%^^&
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

this take is absolutely ridiculous! What is this?? So the players are panicked by what they read on the internet???!!! Are you kidding me? How are they going to survive the pressure of going to enemy territory? When they play away games, how will they survive? When they are insulted on the pitch or the away fans attack their bus on the way to the stadium with stone, they are just going to crumble and cry into the coaches laps??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My bro, abeg stop it!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:54 pm this take is absolutely ridiculous! What is this?? So the players are panicked by what they read on the internet???!!! Are you kidding me? How are they going to survive the pressure of going to enemy territory? When they play away games, how will they survive? When they are insulted on the pitch or the away fans attack their bus on the way to the stadium with stone, they are just going to crumble and cry into the coaches laps??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My bro, abeg stop it!
yes ooo, this is what they are complaining about oo, I didn't make this up. It has messed their psych up( not all the players but some ) I just dey drop message and gossip
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

If this is true, then thunder faya all of them in that camp! Bloody lily-livered, weak-minded asss holes! I dont blame them. They have been cuddled too long! I remember when we played at National Stadium, Surulere, and our players were men! They were made men! Now we have lily livered weaklings who were made in the stadium in Uyo, where they use milk to rub their feet and use powder to rub their buttocks. I dont blame them! I dont blame them at all. Weak-minded Losers!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a football mad friend during the week. He was against Nigerian players going to Turkey because Galatasaray were interested in Onyedika.
I told him I would rather our players play in clubs like Galatasaray, Fernabache or Besiktas, if they move to Turkey because the fanaticism of the fans of those clubs will help our players to deal with the pressure of playing for Nigeria and making them stronger mentally. He agreed with me.
Anybody who wants to play for Nigeria must be strong mentally to deal with the accompanying pressure
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:54 pm this take is absolutely ridiculous! What is this?? So the players are panicked by what they read on the internet???!!! Are you kidding me? How are they going to survive the pressure of going to enemy territory? When they play away games, how will they survive? When they are insulted on the pitch or the away fans attack their bus on the way to the stadium with stone, they are just going to crumble and cry into the coaches laps??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My bro, abeg stop it!
yes ooo, this is what they are complaining about oo, I didn't make this up. It has messed their psych up( not all the players but some ) I just dey drop message and gossip
I dont blame them. i saw the video you posted of them going to the stadium this afternoon and they were singing and dancing like they were doing revival in church. :lol: :lol: :lol: All of them smiling and dancing! These guys are not ready for success! You are going to compete and you can tell there was zero intensity in their outlook. Weak-mindd cvnnts :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:59 pm This reminds me of a conversation I had with a football mad friend during the week. He was against Nigerian players going to Turkey because Galatasaray were interested in Onyedika.
I told him I would rather our players play in clubs like Galatasaray, Fernabache or Besiktas, if they move to Turkey because the fanaticism of the fans of those clubs will help our players to deal with the pressure of playing for Nigeria and making them stronger mentally. He agreed with me.
Anybody who wants to play for Nigeria must be strong mentally to deal with the accompanying pressure
I dont know what to say anymore! I guess things have changed. These guys would have crumbled if we still played at Surulere. My word! The mentality is alllll wrong and I have been complaining about this for a while. But I didnt even know it was this bad. No wonder we dont win games anymore. :oops:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:59 pm

My bro, abeg stop it!
I dont blame them. i saw the video you posted of them going to the stadium this afternoon and they were singing and dancing like they were doing revival in church. :lol: :lol: :lol: All of them smiling and dancing! These guys are not ready for success! You are going to compete and you can tell there was zero intensity in their outlook. Weak-mindd cvnnts :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Nothing wrong with singing. The All - Black perform the haka before games and they are not weak minded.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:03 pm

My bro, abeg stop it!
Nothing wrong with singing. The All - Black perform the haka before games and they are not weak minded.
:D :D :D I was actually praying someone will bring this up. I was just waiting with my one-line ---

"Haka is a war dance!"

Hopefully you can understand the difference between a war dance before war, to hype you and increase intensity from a lily-livered dancing, twerking and smiling like oafs on the bus. tueh! :oops:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

My bro, abeg stop it!

if this is true, You and all of them are all pu$$ies that needs to grow some balls! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:01 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:59 pm This reminds me of a conversation I had with a football mad friend during the week. He was against Nigerian players going to Turkey because Galatasaray were interested in Onyedika.
I dont know what to say anymore! I guess things have changed. These guys would have crumbled if we still played at Surulere. My word! The mentality is alllll wrong and I have been complaining about this for a while. But I didnt even know it was this bad. No wonder we dont win games anymore. :oops:
I swear!
I am happy
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:18 pm The players all play not to make errors because Nigerians too dey abuse the players. We need to calm down and be constructive go after the FA. Our players are nervous whenever they play for the SE. This is the noise coming out.
I agree...let's support them. And encourage them
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

icee wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:41 pm
I agree...let's support them. And encourage them
Dont forget to send them flowers.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:01 pm
We have moved on from unruly and ungrateful fans. Times have changed now, we deal with mobile phones apps.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

This is disturbing if true. Are these guys Nigerians true true? It's time to make 7 days in Ajegunle part of SE initiation. Nansense!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:07 pm
fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:03 pm

My bro, abeg stop it!
:D :D :D I was actually praying someone will bring this up. I was just waiting with my one-line ---

"Haka is a war dance!"

Hopefully you can understand the difference between a war dance before war, to hype you and increase intensity from a lily-livered dancing, twerking and smiling like oafs on the bus. tueh! :oops:
I got this quote from Chxta years ago:
“Random: you know the _haka_ would look completely foolish if New Zealand weren't really good at this rugby business...”
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

They should all go and cry me a River. I was shocked to hear the coach say the online criticism so affected the goal keepers that none of them wanted to suit up and man the post during the qualifiers..chickens?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

furiously frank wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:09 pm They should all go and cry me a River. I was shocked to hear the coach say the online criticism so affected the goal keepers that none of them wanted to suit up and man the post during the qualifiers..chickens?
They prefer apathy.

That is what the OP is telling us.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

I remember one half time speech they allegedly said that Keshi gave them one time.
He didn't come and talk tactics.
He simply told the players that if they continue with this kin display dem no go allow dem leave stadium.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:20 pm If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen.
SIGNED.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:09 pm They should all go and cry me a River. I was shocked to hear the coach say the online criticism so affected the goal keepers that none of them wanted to suit up and man the post during the qualifiers..chickens?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We went from a coach who is a learner to one who is a baby sitter, cradling eggs.