WHO ELSE DIDNT SHAKE YESTERDAY ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
WHO ELSE DIDNT SHAKE YESTERDAY ?

Post by vancity eagle »

I wasn't even stressed at all.

Something about the way the match was going I knew we would get no less than a draw.

Before the 20th minute I knew "we gat this"

Even when 9 minutes of extra time were shown.

I did not shake, stress, or worry.

I was not phased at all yesterday.

Heart attack football was absent.

Lives may have been saved yesterday.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHO ELSE DIDNT SHAKE YESTERDAY ?

Post by vancity eagle »

The most composed, assured, and professional performance I have ever seen from SE.

Not in an attacking sense, but just the way we went professionally about the match. It was just a matter of getting the job done.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Walahi i shook more vigorously than Kongi... i ain't watching the eliminations at all .. dont wanna
get a heart attack ... Our Super chicks suckzzzzzz :mrgreen:
=========================================
Common sense is not common !
Freedom is not free !!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Me. In spite of our uninspiring results of late, we are still the best African team on paper🤔❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHO ELSE DIDNT SHAKE YESTERDAY

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

As the Minister of shaking, I can confirm to that shaking was not even biologically or physically possible on game day because most of y’all were all ready scared stiff. If you don’t believe me just go and look at the gibberish VE and others were posting days before the game. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I generally do not shake anymore. I guess I am getting older and more philosophical. I honestly just want to see effort and I am okay with the result.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Same here, it is all just a game of football - you win some, you lose some, the players give their best, and whatever happens, happens but yes the early display was reassuring and Nwabili radiated that calmness to everyone
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Everyone was shaking before and during the match….

To be far, I thought the 5-4-1 formation was a bust but Lookman snd Chukwueze played their role excellently…

The rest just fell into place…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:21 pm I wasn't even stressed at all.

Something about the way the match was going I knew we would get no less than a draw.

Yeah, right.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Nothing special. Parking 9 men in front of goal has this effect on people. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:21 pm

Nothing special. Parking 9 men in front of goal has this effect on people. :)
Rohr was fired for less. Life aint fair :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Luckily meeting distracted me most of the game else I woulda been Harlem shaking like G. Dep 😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

If you stop shaking you have lost love for SE. I always shake until the first goal for or against. These days I either have my laptop in front of me working, or a gentle glass of whiskey, or go about vacuuming while I leave my little man there to update me. The poor boy made us pray together before CIV game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Shaking basically means you have no confidence in the ability of our guys… and I think our guys deserve a little faith from us🤔❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

BigMuze wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:47 pm If you stop shaking you have lost love for SE. I always shake until the first goal for or against. These days I either have my laptop in front of me working, or a gentle glass of whiskey, or go about vacuuming while I leave my little man there to update me. The poor boy made us pray together before CIV game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bless him!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

BigMuze wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:47 pm If you stop shaking you have lost love for SE. I always shake until the first goal for or against. These days I either have my laptop in front of me working, or a gentle glass of whiskey, or go about vacuuming while I leave my little man there to update me. The poor boy made us pray together before CIV game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love everything about this post. I don’t even know you but I have a vision of you drunk on whiskey, doing a bad job with the vacuuming with your boy binding and casting while the SE go about their business.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I still love the SE but I had to do something about the shaking. Back in the day, I wouldn't have been able to do anything before a game. I'd be here perusing all threads, going through all the things that could go wrong and snapping at people around me.

After a loss it might take a week to get over it. Sorry but I like the new me. When Ghana knocked us out of the last WC, I just wanted for a few hours on CE and that was it. I didn't even cuss out Uzoho like I would have.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I still love the SE but I had to do something about the shaking. Back in the day, I wouldn't have been able to do anything before a game. I'd be here perusing all threads, going through all the things that could go wrong and snapping at people around me.

After a loss it might take a week to get over it. Sorry but I like the new me. When Ghana knocked us out of the last WC, I just vented for a few hours on CE and that was it. I didn't even cuss out Uzoho like I would have.