SE vs Cameroon Loading

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
SE vs Cameroon Loading

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2019 all over again chei
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: SE vs Cameroon Loading

Post by Tobi17 »

Chei this one will be WAR
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Considering we did this to ourselves by finishing 2nd, I prefer to play Cameroon (and not Guinea). Guinea is tactical and they know how to keep their shape. We cant break teams down and we know our coach is not tactically strong.

Cameroon on the other hand, has no shape. Like amoeba :lol: :lol: We can pierce them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Yeah we will have fun with that Cameroon defence for sure, that will be a crazy game.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

TWO USELESS TEAMS! The grass is the only thing that will suffer! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:52 pm Yeah we will have fun with that Cameroon defence for sure, that will be a crazy game.
You still haven't learned your lesson.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

The most disciplined team versus the most adventurous. Should make for good viewing.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Guinea was very organized. How bad is the Cameroon defense?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:57 pm Guinea was very organized. How bad is the Cameroon defense?
Not bad enough to afford misses chances.
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I mean they just have that short bia bia man to worry about, however they are resilient so we will see
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

There's also Toko Ekanbi. Wondering if Aboubakar will be available
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:53 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:52 pm Yeah we will have fun with that Cameroon defence for sure, that will be a crazy game.
yeah!
for me is going to be war!! we need to keep our formation, hopefully, by God's grace, we go to the quarter final!
thanks
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 pm Considering we did this to ourselves by finishing 2nd, I prefer to play Cameroon (and not Guinea). Guinea is tactical and they know how to keep their shape. We cant break teams down and we know our coach is not tactically strong.

Cameroon on the other hand, has no shape. Like amoeba :lol: :lol: We can pierce them.
Kpom.

I just watched the Guinea match vs Senegal, and I was thinking the same.

Guinea has more talent and they have Africa's most in form striker in Guirassy, although he is not fully fit.

Cameroon are just a bunch of wrestlers. If we play smart and finish, we will win.

WE cannot get dragged into the mud with Cameroon.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:04 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 pm Considering we did this to ourselves by finishing 2nd, I prefer to play Cameroon (and not Guinea). Guinea is tactical and they know how to keep their shape. We cant break teams down and we know our coach is not tactically strong.

Kpom.

I just watched the Guinea match vs Senegal, and I was thinking the same.

Guinea has more talent and they have Africa's most in form striker in Guirassy, although he is not fully fit.

Cameroon are just a bunch of wrestlers. If we play smart and finish, we will win.

WE cannot get dragged into the mud with Cameroon.
Hmmmm I think we can beat them but also we are not really that much better. It will be war
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This is a game where I expect OSIMHEN, LOOKMAN, IHEANACHO and IWOBI to step up big time cause these guys know what is at stake and our history with Cameroon...hopefully Yusuf will be fit for that clash, we will need his tenacity in midfield.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

at least if they beat us? we can say it is Cameroon but people might say is not good cameroun neither us too. at least not Guinea that beat us.
thanks
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:19 pm This is a game where I expect OSIMHEN, LOOKMAN, IHEANACHO and IWOBI to step up big time cause these guys know what is at stake and our history with Cameroon...hopefully Yusuf will be fit for that clash, we will need his tenacity in midfield.
You’re still thinking about history at Afcon. The film trick move you’ll,see will be with a Polaroid camera. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

delisyomie don wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:03 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:53 pm
yeah!
for me is going to be war!! we need to keep our formation, hopefully, by God's grace, we go to the quarter final!
And God doesnt like the Cameroonians, right?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

delisyomie don wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pm at least if they beat us? we can say it is Cameroon but people might say is not good cameroun neither us too. at least not Guinea that beat us.
Only way they beat us is if we don’t prepare or take them for granted. 1 goal changes everything.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

delisyomie don wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pm at least if they beat us? we can say it is Cameroon but people might say is not good cameroun neither us too. at least not Guinea that beat us.
Oh my God some of you get your sentiments twisted into a mucking fuddle. Who cares who says what? The only objective is to win.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Those lions don't give up sha. Not a team I want to be defending a slender lead against in the 80th minute. History favors us in preliminary stages. They've only really beaten us (controversially) in the final. So this won't be WAR. This would be VAR!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

How does one end up in the second place position with 7 points?
SE AFCON 2023 Waterloo? Anything can happen with the game.
They should start Ahmed Musa; the rugby players will likely be gentle on an old waterboy.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:29 pm Those lions don't give up sha. Not a team I want to be defending a slender lead against in the 80th minute. History favors us in preliminary stages. They've only really beaten us (controversially) in the final. So this won't be WAR. This would be VAR!
You wont have to, as you will be on your couch.