Nigeria vs Cameroon (2-0) Lookman x2 Hangs, Our Osimhen, Bassey assists) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Cameroon (0-0)

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Cameroon playing rubbish.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Must Simon dribble to walk on water? There was a teammate behind him yet he went for the corner.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Zaidu, wish we had better option.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see how Zanusi is giving that wide player so much space
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 pm Amokachi and the other dude are totally atrocious on commentary! My goodness!!!
Speak for yourself. I think he is great.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

More elbows going in than prime time Evander Holyfield. Contact sport. Hopefully it’s not all vegans up in the VAR.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

anointed wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:15 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:13 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:12 pm
anointed wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:09 pm That cross should have come when Osimhen was free. Let the ball do the running, not you. Counter Attacking 101
That was very shocking to me. You have an excellent opportunity to release VO to score and yet, you take too many unnecessary touches and allow Cameroon to recover.
Oshimen was offside. It was clear to see.
He wasnt! Stop this illiterate demon idiocy.
Calm down. He was. I'm sure there will be a replay.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

We are not losing this thing.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lookman and SImon are doing a great job coming back to help on defense.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I genuinely hate Zaidu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Coach wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:19 pm More elbows going in than prime time Evander Holyfield. Contact sport. Hopefully it’s not all vegans up in the VAR.
LOL. shockingly we are dishing out more than our fair share. Its usually the reverse.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:20 pm
anointed wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:15 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:13 pm
gosh wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:12 pm
anointed wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:09 pm That cross should have come when Osimhen was free. Let the ball do the running, not you. Counter Attacking 101
That was very shocking to me. You have an excellent opportunity to release VO to score and yet, you take too many unnecessary touches and allow Cameroon to recover.
Oshimen was offside. It was clear to see.
He wasnt! Stop this illiterate demon idiocy.
Calm down. He was. I'm sure there will be a replay.

Ajayi
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:21 pm I genuinely hate Zaidu
:rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 pm Cameroon playing rubbish.
But we haven't been able to take advantage so we haven't been that much better either.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Both Oshimen and Ajayi were offside
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Zaidu looks a bit lazy. Not pressing as much as rhe others. Seems just happy to be there.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 pm Amokachi and the other dude are totally atrocious on commentary! My goodness!!!
Wouldn't it better if you go and memorize Polish names or count Chinese people to see out this your this your menstrual period?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see Sanusi... dude has no awareness at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Zaidu is an offensive black hole. Kai!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-0 we score
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

anointed wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:22 pm
Wouldn't it better if you go and memorize Polish names or count Chinese people to see out this your this your menstrual period?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!