Nwabili's Injury . . .

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabili's Injury . . .

Post by Odas »

Orion wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:10 pm The challenge on Nwabali was a deliberate aim to take him out, considering the Cameroonian had no chance of getting that ball.

That was their second attempt to harm the keeper, and they succeeded that time. It should have been a red card.
Thx, bro! That's exactly how I felt about the injury the Cameroonian 'wrestler' meted to our keeper. It was all intentional, hoping for us to bring-in a keeper they can score easily on
Last edited by Odas on Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nigeria's number one said he has to wait for the medical team to clear him. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Odas wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:08 pm
Orion wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:10 pm The challenge on Nwabali was a deliberate aim to take him out, considering the Cameroonian had no chance of getting that ball.

That was their second attempt to harm the keeper, and they succeeded that time. It should have been a red card.
Thx, bro! That's exactly how I felt about the injury the Cameroonian 'wrester' meted to our keeper. It was all intentional, hoping for us to bring-in a keeper they can score easily on
Are they really still playing this way in 2024?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Song sent out those boys to be very physical and brute. It was a play book from his playing days. I won’t have shook his hand at the end. As the game went on it was likely a serious injury would occur. Unfortunately it was the guy that needed the ref to protect him that fell victim. Had he laid down the marker first time they clattered into him, perhaps this injury won’t have happened. That plantain boy knew exactly what he was doing and how dangerous it was.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:26 pm Song sent out those boys to be very physical and brute. It was a play book from his playing days. I won’t have shook his hand at the end. As the game went on it was likely a serious injury would occur. Unfortunately it was the guy that needed the ref to protect him that fell victim. Had he laid down the marker first time they clattered into him, perhaps this injury won’t have happened. That plantain boy knew exactly what he was doing and how dangerous it was.
They are truly shameless! In 2024, they cant play football without trying to maim their opponent. Thats why they havent improved much. They have one of the best ball-playing GKs in the world, rather than build on that and create a tactic that will harness that skill, they spend the entire 90 minutes + trying to end the career of their opponent. Horrible and shameless country. :oops:

But for God, they would have taken Osimhen out for a few months, because they were gunning for his legs all game.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Unfortunately our FA and the coach do not understand the art of "playing a game from the press." We should be in the press b1tching, shouting, complaining etc etc.. to put pressure on the referees for the rest of the tournament.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Truth is that we outphysicaled the Plantainians.
No quarters given.

But the clattering into the goalkeeper was intentional.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:00 pm Truth is that we outphysicaled the Plantainians.
No quarters given.

But the clattering into the goalkeeper was intentional.
Yeap, they did it twice…even if the keeper wasn’t there, the way that fool jumped he was already on the way down and ball would have flown way over his head.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Off course they're dirty. You only have to look at their leader, coach Song with his dubious World Cup red card record.

As much as I’m mad at what they did, can you blame them? They knew we were better than them and our backup gk is atrocious.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:09 pm
We use God beg u :shock: . Do they think he is feigning injury? Journalists that should be operating in the real world as opposed to the spiritual. 9ja! :rotf:
Since Paso has never seen Uzoho as a big problem. Perhaps we should trust him. If our opponents keeping having zero shots on target, then all we need worry about are Uzoho's goal kicks.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:20 pm
Odas wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Thx, bro! That's exactly how I felt about the injury the Cameroonian 'wrester' meted to our keeper. It was all intentional, hoping for us to bring-in a keeper they can score easily on
Are they really still playing this way in 2024?
Like what? Are you referring to my TYPO? if that's what you are referring to, please come out clean and let's go there
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

I have been in this Cybereagles forum since over 22yrs now... I have come to realize that we we have the best footballers in this forum than we have always produced in any of our ñational teams.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Vindave wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:02 pm I have been in this Cybereagles forum since over 22yrs now... I have come to realize that we we have the best footballers in this forum than we have always produced in any of our ñational teams.
This guy still dey around. Thank God for you oh. Greetings :thumb:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Vindave wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:02 pm I have been in this Cybereagles forum since over 22yrs now... I have come to realize that we we have the best footballers in this forum than we have always produced in any of our ñational teams.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Vindave!!!!!!

My broda,

You forgot to add that we also have best coaches in this forum than we have always hired to coach our ñational teams.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Cmoke wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:12 pm Vindave!!!!!!

My broda,

You forgot to add that we also have best coaches in this forum than we have always hired to coach our ñational teams.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Uncle,

You are/were in Abidjan and not giving us inside gist.

When I saw you had the last post, I thought there was some inside info about Nwabali, instead you and Vindave are engaging in KingLokuspeak.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/30/h ... st-angola/

Own is reporting that Nwabili is out v Angola and possibly for the rest of Afcon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Can we not use Uzoho? How’s that other keeper?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:54 pm Can we not use Uzoho? How’s that other keeper?
People that have seen him play say he is worse.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

packerland wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:38 pm Off course they're dirty. You only have to look at their leader, coach Song with his dubious World Cup red card record.

As much as I’m mad at what they did, can you blame them? They knew we were better than them and our backup gk is atrocious.
Exactly! Thus, their only way to possibly win was to take our keeper out of the game, so when the backup keeper comes, they can score at will