Leke Ojo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Leke Ojo

Post by ugly boy »

must start if Nwabili is injured. Uzoho is like raising the white flag
solo
Egg
Egg
Re: Leke Ojo

Post by solo »

Let's wait for update on his status 1st
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

The guy keeps for Enyimba. He can’t be that bad. I think Perseiro didn’t want to throw him into the tournament in the middle of an intense match. If Nwanbili is out of the next match, they will prep him for the Angola game. That would be a better way of introducing him to the tournament. Uzoho looked shockingly poor. How a professional footballer can’t kick a damn ball is just embarrassing to see. Over and over again.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Ojo shouldn't even be in this team. There are 3 or 4 goalies better than him in the NPFL.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

olu wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:59 am Ojo shouldn't even be in this team. There are 3 or 4 goalies better than him in the NPFL.
Got it but the 4th best keeper in NPFL playing every week should not be worse than Uzoho?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

ugly boy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:33 am must start if Nwabili is injured. Uzoho is like raising the white flag
Yes, when they let you organize a game in your living room🤐❗️

Cheers.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Goalgetter wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:59 am The guy keeps for Enyimba. He can’t be that bad. I think Perseiro didn’t want to throw him into the tournament in the middle of an intense match. If Nwanbili is out of the next match, they will prep him for the Angola game. That would be a better way of introducing him to the tournament. Uzoho looked shockingly poor. How a professional footballer can’t kick a damn ball is just embarrassing to see. Over and over again.
Trust me Ojo is worse & has cost Enyimba games especially the continental ones. He's nowhere near the best keepers in the NPFL. How he keeps getting called up is beyond me.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

That means Finidi George can’t be be trusted. He probably recommend Ojo for selection by Perseiro as he is Enyimba’s coach. We shouldn’t be having issues at all with goalkeepers. Goalkeeper requires good reflexes and athleticism and we have that in abundance in Nigeria.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Adisboy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:40 am
Goalgetter wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:59 am The guy keeps for Enyimba. He can’t be that bad. I think Perseiro didn’t want to throw him into the tournament in the middle of an intense match. If Nwanbili is out of the next match, they will prep him for the Angola game. That would be a better way of introducing him to the tournament. Uzoho looked shockingly poor. How a professional footballer can’t kick a damn ball is just embarrassing to see. Over and over again.
Trust me Ojo is worse & has cost Enyimba games especially the continental ones. He's nowhere near the best keepers in the NPFL. How he keeps getting called up is beyond me.
Wow this is a scary situation
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ugly boy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:12 pm
Why are they always doing this to us? When Ezenwa was in the team we heard they were many NPFL goal keepers better than him. If Kingdom Osayi better than Ojo, then why is he not in the team?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Okay o. Hopefully Peseiro will call up the 3 0r 4 phantom "better" goalies in the NPFL before Thursday.
olu wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:59 am Ojo shouldn't even be in this team. There are 3 or 4 goalies better than him in the NPFL.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It's because he is black ...
packerland wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:55 pm
Why are they always doing this to us? When Ezenwa was in the team we heard they were many NPFL goal keepers better than him. If Kingdom Osayi better than Ojo, then why is he not in the team?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:18 pm It's because he is black ...
packerland wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:55 pm
No! Because he doesn't have a godfather.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Let's just use Uzoho like that biko.