Angola will be dangerous

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Angola will be dangerous

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Let us learn from the past!

A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Angola will be dangerous

Post by ANC »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:20 am Let us learn from the past!

Whos us, any CE playing on this team?
I suggest you forward the clip to the coach.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Who was that soft defender that allowed the player space to shoot from that angle? Na wa!
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

gochino wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:07 am Who was that soft defender that allowed the player space to shoot from that angle? Na wa!

Captain Yobo lol
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Gboye7777
Egg
Egg

Post by Gboye7777 »

Or the soft goalie that allowed the ball in. Tufia!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

That’s the game that cost us a WC ticket. What hurts is that every time we missed the WC, the country that took our spot avoided Argentina.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Only Nigerian would’ve been to blame if they didn’t stick to the script,who did Angola beat ?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

packerland wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:52 am That’s the game that cost us a WC ticket. What hurts is that every time we missed the WC, the country that took our spot avoided Argentina.
What hurt me most in that 2006 edition was that Angola was asked what it was like to finally be at the World Cup and all they could muster is that they are just happy to be at the World Cup

Only Nigeria to blame, as much as I was angry at that comment
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

akamoke wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:08 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:52 am That’s the game that cost us a WC ticket. What hurts is that every time we missed the WC, the country that took our spot avoided Argentina.
What hurt me most in that 2006 edition was that Angola was asked what it was like to finally be at the World Cup and all they could muster is that they are just happy to be at the World Cup

Only Nigeria to blame, as much as I was angry at that comment
Also remember that these countries, whenever any of them play against Naija, it becomes a do or die affair. I wonder why they don't take the same mentality to World Cup. Mscheeeeewwww
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better