Nigeria v South Africa Loading

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria v South Africa Loading

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg Mek,we avoid pks o, Dat goalie na winch. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria v South Africa Loading

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:41 pm Abeg Mek,we avoid pks o, Dat goalie na winch. :scared:
i dont know how he did o :rotf:
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

We are in the same world cup group as RSA and have always had the psychological edge on them so this is a game we absolutely have to win in order to retain that edge. Going by what I saw RSA do against Cape Verde today, we should win this game. 2-0 Nigeria
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Unfortunately for CV, they had their own Osimhen wearing the #9 jersey. He missed chance after chance.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:41 pm Abeg Mek,we avoid pks o, Dat goalie na winch. :scared:
he was in goal in the 2019 AFCON when we played them
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

bushboy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:06 am Unfortunately for CV, they had their own Osimhen wearing the #9 jersey. He missed chance after chance.
Lol you just had to find a way to insert Osimhen into this discussion. I hope you find peace one day.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

airwolex wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:20 am
bushboy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:06 am Unfortunately for CV, they had their own Osimhen wearing the #9 jersey. He missed chance after chance.
Lol you just had to find a way to insert Osimhen into this discussion. I hope you find peace one day.
Keep me in your prayers.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

We have to beat SA 3 times to win Afcon and quali for the WC. Broos is also a woly old coach too.
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

airwolex wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:20 am
Osimhen's success frustrates him in an unhealthy way.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

It's going to be 92 degrees at 6pm local time on weds. :scared:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/ci/bouak ... 5862?day=5
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:23 am We have to beat SA 3 times to win Afcon and quali for the WC. Broos is also a woly old coach too.
Apologize to Lookman first
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

airwolex wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:50 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:23 am We have to beat SA 3 times to win Afcon and quali for the WC. Broos is also a woly old coach too.
I have already . You be I'm cousin?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:59 am
Good, have you also stated how you feel about going to competitions to compete and not to learn?

After what you did for 5 years, You have blood on your hands!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

SA looks like they did their research on the Cape Verde players. Did anyone else hear the SA goalie ask the coaches right before the pks started what direction he should go for #6?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:06 am
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:43 am SA looks like they did their research on the Cape Verde players. Did anyone else hear the SA goalie ask the coaches right before the pks started what direction he should go for #6?
Cape Verde keeper actually had a list of the SA players and what direction they go on his water bottle, he was caught on camera looking at it, so seems they also were prepared but just didn’t have the luck on the day…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:58 am
olu wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:43 am SA looks like they did their research on the Cape Verde players. Did anyone else hear the SA goalie ask the coaches right before the pks started what direction he should go for #6?
Cape Verde keeper actually had a list of the SA players and what direction they go on his water bottle, he was caught on camera looking at it, so seems they also were prepared but just didn’t have the luck on the day…
The guy na robot?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:59 am
Don't know why you apologized.
I am sure you gave an honest assessment based on what your level of understanding.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
We better beat South Africa in regulation time bcos their GK is just too good a keeper at saving PK's
He saved 4 out of 5 Pk's to push SA past Cape Verde in the quarter finals !! :bored: And memories of Enyeama came flooding in with those saves :mrgreen:
=================================================================
Aaaaaggghhh gaaaddammmnnn itt.. . wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ?
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT...

...all the missed PK's by CV and SA (except the SA kick that went over the bar) had the player kicking with his right foot but pushing the ball to his left. The SA kick that was saved was taken with the left foot but pushed to the right. You can score that way but the force behind the ball is reduced doing that way.

I think the solution to that problem would be for players (example right footed players) to offset to the left giving them the option of pushing the ball left or right with equal velocity and the keeper can't guess where the ball is headed.
Bell
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

kash n' karry wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:15 am :evil: :twisted:
We better beat South Africa in regulation time bcos their GK is just too good a keeper at saving PK's
He saved 4 out of 5 Pk's to push SA past Cape Verde in the quarter finals !! :bored: And memories of Enyeama came flooding in with those saves :mrgreen:
=================================================================
Aaaaaggghhh gaaaddammmnnn itt.. . wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ?
I was going to say we have our own outstanding goal keeper until i read the 4 out of 5 saves...Damn!!!
P/S
What happened to your Friday specials? Those babes in tight nikkers? Or dem don ban am?
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

No goalkeeper saves PKs. Players miss PKs. Let's stop the hype. If you play it well, you will score it. Simple.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

lacidi wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:59 am No goalkeeper saves PKs. Players miss PKs. Let's stop the hype. If you play it well, you will score it. Simple.
I agree totally.
I’m sure the SA keeper doesn’t have an 80% penalty kick save rate. Impossible.
The average rate is 11% according to google.
Let’s double that for the SA keeper -22%.
Still just over 1 in 5.

He did great yesterday but it might never happen again. Probably a world record.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "