PESEIRO HEADED TO ZAMALEK AFTER AFCON - owngoal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PESEIRO HEADED TO ZAMALEK AFTER AFCON - owngoal

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
if Peseiro goes ...its bye bye to him. He must try to concentrate on winning this AFCON for us first.. .. Oooo :drool:
Last edited by kash n' karry on Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:02 pm I hope he stays. Any objective fans (those without agendas) know that Peseiro is a very good coach.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :agree:
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

How many coaches can operate within the demands of the “Naija factor” under pressure. Grass is always greener..
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I think he should stay. I was not an early fan (but then I didn't like Keshi's coaching leading up to 2013 AFCON) but we were fantastic in our last two games (we can improve on our chance conversion and he should utilise his bench more). If he decides to go, Mosimane is my preferred choice but he will probably not want to coach Nigeria to knock South Africa out. I like the look of the Angola coach as well.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Synopsis wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:13 pm
bushboy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:56 pm Good news. I hope it's true. He can go.
You’re just mad because he’s not playing Moffi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Hey, the real Mourinho is available. Perhaps Pinnick can "help us" call him :tic:
Advocating rational thought since 1987
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:40 pm I think he should stay. I was not an early fan (but then I didn't like Keshi's coaching leading up to 2013 AFCON) but we were fantastic in our last two games (we can improve on our chance conversion and he should utilise his bench more). If he decides to go, Mosimane is my preferred choice but he will probably not want to coach Nigeria to knock South Africa out. I like the look of the Angola coach as well.
I always laugh when I see this. He is a professional and he wants to coach at the World Cup. What concerns him, concerns another coach? its like another country hires me to coach them and then I will sabotage them because I want Nigeria to win. If Any serious professional who is incapable of doing his job will resign and go to the stand to support his team.

imagine y'all thinking Mosimane will be sabotaging us and the players will be looking at him. :lol: Is he going to be on the pitch with them? As in, how does it work? He will tell osimhen not to score and Osimhen will agree? Or he will tell Nwabali to let the goals in and Nwabali will listen? Or he will refuse to give instructions from the bench? :rotf: :rotf:

P.s-- the Mali coach is Ivorian and look at how distraught he was when he lost. Same as the guy - Nene - who scored against Ivory coast for Mali, he is Ivorian. These are professionals.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Honestly. I pray he is the last white skin guy I see on the sideline of my beloved National .
Its really ugly and embarrassing seeing his type leading the most populous black Nation on Earth.

Its time we wake up and find some pride in our being and fix our house. If we can allow un educated
criminals and monstrous idiots who the West controls as slaves slaves to be our Presidents. Whats wrong with a corrupt Nigerian Soccer Coach. ?

After all a fulani coach was videoed receiving bribe to invite a player to hos squad and was elevated to another National Coaching job,.
But a very nasty human on this site calls peeps names when the best coach right now Siasia is mentioned to be given another chance goes back to his vomit to lick it up.... What a fool
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:44 pm
aruako1 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:40 pm I think he should stay. I was not an early fan (but then I didn't like Keshi's coaching leading up to 2013 AFCON) but we were fantastic in our last two games (we can improve on our chance conversion and he should utilise his bench more). If he decides to go, Mosimane is my preferred choice but he will probably not want to coach Nigeria to knock South Africa out. I like the look of the Angola coach as well.
I always laugh when I see this. He is a professional and he wants to coach at the World Cup. What concerns him, concerns another coach? its like another country hires me to coach them and then I will sabotage them because I want Nigeria to win. If Any serious professional who is incapable of doing his job will resign and go to the stand to support his team.

imagine y'all thinking Mosimane will be sabotaging us and the players will be looking at him. :lol: Is he going to be on the pitch with them? As in, how does it work? He will tell osimhen not to score and Osimhen will agree? Or he will tell Nwabali to let the goals in and Nwabali will listen? Or he will refuse to give instructions from the bench? :rotf: :rotf:

P.s-- the Mali coach is Ivorian and look at how distraught he was when he lost. Same as the guy - Nene - who scored against Ivory coast for Mali, he is Ivorian. These are professionals.
I'm not sure where you read that he would sabotage us - search "Mosimane" and you will see that I'm probably his biggest backer on this site. The question is whether would even agree to take the job and stop SA from its first WC appearance since 2010. If he takes the role, I'm sure he will be a professional.

Not to take away from your point, but the Mali coach was born to Malian parents in Ivory Coast.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I won't take this report seriously as it refers to info from "a top source at Zamalek". This is classic fake news reporting. Top source could mean some guy selling briyiani bread on the streets of Cairo in a Zamelek shirt or non-existent source.

We should be tracking down this Mohammed Mowiz Suleiman to find out who paid him to write this piece instead. The basics of true journalistic work has been omitted.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

felarey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:33 pm
I won't take this report seriously as it refers to info from "a top source at Zamalek". This is classic fake news reporting. Top source could mean some guy selling briyiani bread on the streets of Cairo in a Zamelek shirt or non-existent source.

We should be tracking down this Mohammed Mowiz Suleiman to find out who paid him to write this piece instead. The basics of true journalistic work has been omitted.
Well, at this point, everyone knows Mohammed Mowiz. While owngoal does its fair amount of tabloid/clickbait crap, they’re pretty good with breaking news. They broke the Osimhen stomach bug news first for instance. And Peseiro has said to Portuguese media, that he rejected the chance to sign an extension for now
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:33 pm

isnt that Musa and Simon's mouthpiece?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is not confirmed. Peseiro still hasn't decided. It is up to him. If he says he wants to continue and we say no. We will owe him for 2 years that is about 1 2 million dollars. But if he says he doesn't want to renew. The contract will end.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is going to earn more money at Zamalek. Wish him the best.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx