Osimhen cleared play Nigeria Afcon-semifinal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

blueangel
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen cleared play Nigeria Afcon-semifinal

Post by blueangel »

This hopefully will be the Break Out Game for Osimhen.
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

If Oshimen could give a good 45mins on Wed would you have him play first half or second?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

blueangel wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:25 pm This hopefully will be the Break Out Game for Osimhen.
I can see him coming back and scoring a hat-trick like the Michael Jordan's flu game or him scoring the cup clinching goal. Many times these things do play out like it they were written by Hollywood writers.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I can't find Lucozade in America. He will be ready. They will give him an IV, probably dehydrated. Food poisoning is no joke.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

donadoni wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:27 pm If Oshimen could give a good 45mins on Wed would you have him play first half or second?
I will have him play the first half. Hopefully we will be leading by two goals margin. In the second half when he is no longer available, I will bring in defenders, switch to defensive tactics and close shop.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:37 am
donadoni wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:27 pm If Oshimen could give a good 45mins on Wed would you have him play first half or second?
I will have him play the first half. Hopefully we will be leading by two goals margin. In the second half when he is no longer available, I will bring in defenders, switch to defensive tactics and close shop.
That’s a high risk move. If he can’t go 90min then you bring him off the bench to face tiring defenders and go with another striker in the 1st half. Goals are not easy to score. Can’t start him assuming you’ll be up by 2. What if you’re down by 1?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 am
Odas wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:37 am
That’s a high risk move. If he can’t go 90min then you bring him off the bench to face tiring defenders and go with another striker in the 1st half. Goals are not easy to score. Can’t start him assuming you’ll be up by 2. What if you’re down by 1?
Bros Emir,

The whole thing is risky either way. It is 'subjective' and boils down to taking a chance and hoping it works, else the coach could be buried alife by the fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.