i am shaking! I am shaking ooo!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lukemana
Egg
Egg
i am shaking! I am shaking ooo!

Post by lukemana »

My heart is with Nigeria and i pray we win this game.

The last time Nigeria played a semi-final on the same day with CIV was in Senegal 92. We played the first game against Ghana and lost 1-2. CIV played the 2nd game against Cameroon and won.

Hope history does NOT repeat itself.

I beg this is NOT a prophecy, just something i noticed last night while thinking about our game.

Cheers!!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: i am shaking! I am shaking ooo!

Post by packerland »

lukemana wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:25 pm My heart is with Nigeria and i pray we win this game.

The last time Nigeria played a semi-final on the same day with CIV was in Senegal 92. We played the first game against Ghana and lost 1-2. CIV played the 2nd game against Cameroon and won.

I beg this is NOT a prophecy, just something i noticed last night while thinking about our game.

Cheers!!!!
Why now? You’ve been positive all along. In fact I saw you as our good luck charm. Get it together, Lukemana 😊
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

I havent watched a single game since the begining of this competition. Can u please send me a link?
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Shaketh not, Lukemana. This is actually going to be an easy game.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:53 pm
lukemana wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:25 pm My heart is with Nigeria and i pray we win this game.

Cheers!!!!
Why now? You’ve been positive all along. In fact I saw you as our good luck charm. Get it together, Lukemana 😊
Ok Lukemana, get brother Emir to SHAKE for you, then :) :) :) :)
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:roll:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cheers!!!!
But we played CIV in the semis on same day in 1994 and we won
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Someone give this man some Diazepam
Peter Obi For President 2023
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

anointed wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:43 pm

Cheers!!!!
In Tunisia 1994 we played against CIV. Please read my statement well. The analogy here was, we played against one team (Ghana) and CIV played against another team (CMR) back to back on the same day!!!

Thanks.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Cheers!!!!
History will repeat itself today. Stay strong buddy!
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:39 pm

Cheers!!!!
...well i am glad history did not repeat itself. We are in the finals!!!

Youpie!!!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

lukemana wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:23 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:39 pm

Cheers!!!!
...well i am glad history did not repeat itself. We are in the finals!!!

Youpie!!!!
Congratulations! Nigeria has never been more united! From Kano to Enugu to Ibadan, crowds are cheering. This is the Nigeria we want!
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

lukemana wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:18 pm
anointed wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:43 pm

Cheers!!!!
In Tunisia 1994 we played against CIV. Please read my statement well. The analogy here was, we played against one team (Ghana) and CIV played against another team (CMR) back to back on the same day!!!

Thanks.
I read it well. What I said didn't negate what you said.

We still played on the same date except that we won in 1994 like we did yesterday won on penalties too.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe