The story on Peseiro v Kele.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The story on Peseiro v Kele.....

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:56 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:21 pm so Kelechi cannot even get into Leceister FA cup team ?? Wahala dey o
most starting today aren't their regulars fyi

My point exactly he has not started any regular game sinc ehe got back from Afcon and is now not starting a game with fringe players note he has been on the bench in all games since he returned including today. Daka returned on the other hand and started the next game after he returned.
You are aware his contract along with Wilf expires end of June ? Abi you are making up stuff saying he cannot get mins after coming back from AFCON. come with something better
Bini porky - fight too much for your body i am not insinuating anything just asking a question - try and come up with something better .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Sunset wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:50 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:21 pm so Kelechi cannot even get into Leceister FA cup team ?? Wahala dey o
most starting today aren't their regulars fyi

My point exactly he has not started any regular game sinc ehe got back from Afcon and is now not starting a game with fringe players note he has been on the bench in all games since he returned including today. Daka returned on the other hand and started the next game after he returned.
Maybe you haven’t been paying attention but he’s not been fully fit since his injury in December hence why he hasn’t started a single game since then
no i have not and thank you for bringing this to my "attention" so you are saying he got injured at afcon JOIN or PESA took an unfit Kele to Afcon ? but quickly chased away Sadiq ? and people say PEsa no like Kelechi ? I don confuse well well nau.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He finally gets his assist after being denied 3 times