Nwabali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Nwabali

Post by Tobi17 »

Nwabali can take my woman right now and I won't even complain.

Guys I'm in TEARS, I can't even drive right now...kai!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabali

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sharap dia joor. You were just calling for Coach to be fired 10mins ago, now you’re in the car crying. Pull over to side Mek I cry well well. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:41 pm Nwabali can take my woman right now and I won't even complain.

She be virgin ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:45 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:41 pm Nwabali can take my woman right now and I won't even complain.

She be virgin ?
Most likley :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:44 pm Sharap dia joor. You were just calling for Coach to be fired 10mins ago, now you’re in the car crying. Pull over to side Mek I cry well well. :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

@ Tobi will you add your mama? 😆 Nwabali might be a MILF Hunter.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:44 pm Sharap dia joor. You were just calling for Coach to be fired 10mins ago, now you’re in the car crying. Pull over to side Mek I cry well well. :roll:
I see this one is back from hiding to insult his black brother for having the gull to insult his White Daddy :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

nwabali won us the game
the man is a freaking hero
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:45 pm

At this I don't mind my brother, I honestly don't mind.
iworo
Egg
Egg
What did Stanley Nwabali tell Ronwen Williams before AFCON

Post by iworo »

What did Stanley Nwabali tell Ronwen Williams before AFCON

(Left) Stanley Nwabili of Chippa United Image: Deryck Foster/BackpagePix. (Right) South Africa’s goalkeeper #1 Ronwen Williams Image: FRANCK FIFE / AFP

Once again, Premier Soccer League (PSL) talent will be on show as Bafana Bafana and Nigeria are set to compete for the a place in the 2023 African Cup of Nations (AFCON) final at Stade de la Paixin (Stadium of Peace) in Bouaké.

In a news conference prior to tonight’s match against the Super Eagles, Bafana Bafana captain and starting goalkeeper Ronwen Williams talked about his close relationship with his Nigerian counterpart, Chippa United’s top keeper Stanley Nwabali.

WHAT DID STANLEY NWABALI TELL RONWEN WILLIAMS?

Williams has a fascinating tale about Nwabali to share.

“Ya, I’m happy for him and I had a chat with him when we played against each other in Port Elizabeth and it’s so weird that he told me that I inspire him and the way that he’s playing now, I’m just happy that I can inspire a fellow professional,” Williams said.

“So, tomorrow [Wednesday evening], we’ll share the stage together and we’ll just go out there and continue doing what we’ve been doing. Try to be the best goalkeepers that we can be. He’s been amazing this season but tomorrow, hopefully, he can concede so that we can go to the final.”

PRESSURE MOUNTS

Williams adds that Bafana Bafana feel pressure as a unit not as individuals.

“Not at all, I just do it for my team.

“I’m a team player and it was just for me to give back to the team for the hard work that they’ve done throughout the 120-plus minutes.

“The desire they had to run, to keep fighting, was tough. Guys were cramping but they kept fighting so it was my time to step up,” Williams added.

“I would have loved for the game to end in 90 minutes so that the other players can get the credit but it wasn’t to be. I’m just glad I did my job and that we are in the semifinals but I’m always a calm person and I prefer the other players to get the recognition, especially the work that they do to run for 130 minutes, almost. It’s not easy and it shows the desire and the fight we have as a country.”

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/sport/s ... ia-bafana/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:10 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:45 pm

At this I don't mind my brother, I honestly don't mind.
WOW
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

One word for this goalkeeper: Outstanding!
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, na wa!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

smartbrother wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 pm nwabali won us the game
I didn't watch the penalty shootout, but so I heard :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

smartbrother wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 pm nwabali won us the game
I didn't watch the penalty shootout, but so I heard :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nwabali, after his heroics today, is probably too tired to do her any justice. Send her to me🤔🤐😀❗️

Cheers.
sarkin doya
Egg
Egg

Post by sarkin doya »

South Africa were the better team today - the Super Eagles seemed to have less energy than in the last few games .... but in the end, the Super Eagles deserved the win. It was a cagey game and could have gone either way. South Africa just seemed more industrious and seemed to carve out more chances - although the stats say shots and shots on target were almost identical for both teams. Bafana Bafana definitely had more possession but possession alone does not win games!

Now for the final! Nwabali did well on the penalties.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

sarkin doya wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:34 pm South Africa were the better team today - the Super Eagles seemed to have less energy than in the last few games .... but in the end, the Super Eagles deserved the win. It was a cagey game and could have gone either way. South Africa just seemed more industrious and seemed to carve out more chances - although the stats say shots and shots on target were almost identical for both teams. Bafana Bafana definitely had more possession but possession alone does not win games!

ehm onya..how can they be the better team but needed a VAR decision to stay in the game for 90 minutes. Una don come with these W'ayo arguments.

If we were more clinical this game for end 3-1 at best. Nigeria were the better team and gave SA every chance to make things interesting. We also were playing to our strengths so ball possession was not high on our priority list.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

sarkin doya wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:34 pm South Africa were the better team today - the Super Eagles seemed to have less energy than in the last few games .... but in the end, the Super Eagles deserved the win. It was a cagey game and could have gone either way. South Africa just seemed more industrious and seemed to carve out more chances - although the stats say shots and shots on target were almost identical for both teams. Bafana Bafana definitely had more possession but possession alone does not win games!

We have had less possession than every team we have played in this afcon.
sarkin doya
Egg
Egg

Post by sarkin doya »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:39 pm

ehm onya..how can they be the better team but needed a VAR decision to stay in the game for 90 minutes. Una don come with these W'ayo arguments.

If we were more clinical this game for end 3-1 at best. Nigeria were the better team and gave SA every chance to make things interesting. We also were playing to our strengths so ball possession was not high on our priority list.
In terms of possession and chances to score, Bafana definitely seemed like the better team but then again, football is not played on paper or looking only at stats. The final score dictates who is the better team :D This SE team have a good structure and a hunger to win.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:39 pm

Their chances were more clear cut. The way they passed around and dribbled and dispossessed our players was a joy to watch for neutrals. Lesson for everyone is never to underestimate the cohesion of your opponent when they are a clubside while you are a national team. I don't care if they are a Kosovo Div 2 team.
Last edited by greg on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved