Perseiro want to win AFC from day 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Perseiro want to win AFC from day 1

Post by Goalgetter »

And he made it clear to the players on his first day on the job. Now he’s in the Final. A coach’s mentality transfers to the players and you see the result. Rhor would tell them they’re there to learn. Never underestimate the effect of a coach’s mentality and words on the players.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Perseiro want to win AFC from day 1

Post by Dammy »

I hope he wins AFCON so he can shut up those “emotional messes” that have been insulting him non stop on the forum
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Goalgetter wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 am And he made it clear to the players on his first day on the job. Now he’s in the Final. A coach’s mentality transfers to the players and you see the result. Rhor would tell them they’re there to learn. Never underestimate the effect of a coach’s mentality and words on the players.
YES, Peseiro did state that goal from day1 on the job and has repeated it. Now he is at the cusp of accomplishing his dream.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:04 pm
Goalgetter wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 am And he made it clear to the players on his first day on the job. Now he’s in the Final. A coach’s mentality transfers to the players and you see the result. Rhor would tell them they’re there to learn. Never underestimate the effect of a coach’s mentality and words on the players.
YES, Peseiro did state that goal from day1 on the job and has repeated it. Now he is at the cusp of accomplishing his dream.
But they say the 343 was a disaster, that his subs were rubbish. There’s already excuses to keep abusing him even if he wins Afcon. Soon after they’ll change to the “he has never gone to the WC excuse”.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Yes, Peseiro can win it.. but I do have one problem with him; he is too darned conservative. Some very discerning people have said that if you want to accomplish really great things, you have to be adventurous and take risks. He simply needs to open up our attack in the final against Ivory Coast. I don’t think we want to risk another penalty shootout against the local favorites. Peseiro must have the courage to engage one or both of Iheanacho and Moffi as early as possible in the final game🤔❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:05 pm Yes, Peseiro can win it.. but I do have one problem with him; he is too darned conservative. Some very discerning people have said that if you want to accomplish really great things, you have to be adventurous and take risks. He simply needs to open up our attack in the final against Ivory Coast. I don’t think we want to risk another penalty shootout against the local favorites. Peseiro must have the courage to engage one or both of Iheanacho and Moffi as early as possible in the final game🤔❗️

Cheers.
So you are repeating everything I said.

Yet at the same time cannot admit I was right.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I hope he wins AFCON so that my country, the only country I have and love passionately that has not won a title in 10 years can win a title!

This is what a true fan and a true Nigerian wants. Instead of a quack football agent who is more interested in a white man winning a title so that it cant be an attack on his own black brothers. :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

An “emotional wreck” who refers to Nigerian doctors as quack due to Umar’s misdiagnosis despite evidence to the contrary that it was Real Sociedad doctors who gave the wrong diagnosis!
It’s ironic for the emotional wreck who always projects his inferiority by seeing everything in black and white to be blaming black doctors for the mistakes of white doctors!!! :taunt: :taunt:
I am happy
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Thank goodness Mr "going to learn" is gone.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Dammy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:38 pm An “emotional wreck” who refers to Nigerian doctors as quack due to Umar’s misdiagnosis despite evidence to the contrary that it was Real Sociedad doctors who gave the wrong diagnosis!
It’s ironic for the emotional wreck who always projects his inferiority by seeing everything in black and white to be blaming black doctors for the mistakes of white doctors!!! :taunt: :taunt:
You see dat thing too :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Aribo 6 games! 6 games! 6 games! Quack twitter agent, jumping around twitter looking for players and peddling falsehoods to push names of clients wey don give am something make e take hold hand. Tomorrow now, quack agent will come and start telling us about a player in Slovenia and Azerbaijan. As if we dont know those players are "giving him something," to push their names. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WE WILL WIN THE AFCON FOR OUR SELVES AND FOR OUR COUNTRY, Not because of your white daddy. :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Liar Liar pants on fire!!! Emotional wreck with inferiority complex blaming black doctors for his white massas mistakes!!
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Ok. If we continue with the personal back and forth I'll lock the thread.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:09 pm I hope he wins AFCON so that my country, the only country I have and love passionately that has not won a title in 10 years can win a title!

This is what a true fan and a true Nigerian wants. Instead of a quack football agent who is more interested in a white man winning a title so that it cant be an attack on his own black brothers. :oops: :oops:
This doesn’t even make any sense. What does an agent looking to get his clients signed so he or she can get commission got to do with a white man winning the title? Why don’t you root for Ivory Coast on Sunday since they have a black coach.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:09 pm I hope he wins AFCON so that my country, the only country I have and love passionately that has not won a title in 10 years can win a title!

This doesn’t even make any sense. What does an agent looking to get his clients signed so he or she can get commission got to do with a white man winning the title? Why don’t you root for Ivory Coast on Sunday since they have a black coach.
Sorry, not interested in your opinion.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:02 pm I hope he wins AFCON so he can shut up those “emotional messes” that have been insulting him non stop on the forum
Did your white lord and personal savior "shut up those 'emotional messes?'" or nah?
sarkin doya
Egg
Egg

Post by sarkin doya »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:05 pm Yes, Peseiro can win it.. but I do have one problem with him; he is too darned conservative. Some very discerning people have said that if you want to accomplish really great things, you have to be adventurous and take risks. He simply needs to open up our attack in the final against Ivory Coast. I don’t think we want to risk another penalty shootout against the local favorites. Peseiro must have the courage to engage one or both of Iheanacho and Moffi as early as possible in the final game🤔❗️

Cheers.
You need the right players in midfield and defense to play an offensive game. The current Nigerian team does not have that. So i think a better calculated risk to stay defensive. Having said that, I have not watched this coach before Nigeria. Were all his teams defensive or is this a tactic adopted based on the team that is available.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Aribo 6 games! 6 games! Dubai! 6 games! Dubai! :lol: :lol:

Quack agent! :oops: :oops: