Absolute Team Player

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Striker
Egg
Egg
Absolute Team Player

Post by Striker »

Victor De Osimen. Yes, he has been an absolute team player throughout the games he played. Does not hold onto the ball too long. Runs at defense and very good in the air. I like the boy, and I will drink 1 cup of kin-kana (AKA, Kaikai) on his behalf if 1Nija can pass a bottle to me (smile). We have one more game, and I beg him to please keep it up. Hope others will learn from him.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Absolute Team Player

Post by camex »

Striker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:54 am Victor De Osimen. Yes, he has been an absolute team player throughout the games he played. Does not hold onto the ball too long. Runs at defense and very good in the air. I like the boy, and I will drink 1 cup of kin-kana (AKA, Kaikai) on his behalf if 1Nija can pass a bottle to me (smile). We have one more game, and I beg him to please keep it up. Hope others will learn from him.
What do you think of the Bayer Lerverkusen player who substitu5ed him?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

camex wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:02 pm
Striker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:54 am Victor De Osimen. Yes, he has been an absolute team player throughout the games he played. Does not hold onto the ball too long. Runs at defense and very good in the air. I like the boy, and I will drink 1 cup of kin-kana (AKA, Kaikai) on his behalf if 1Nija can pass a bottle to me (smile). We have one more game, and I beg him to please keep it up. Hope others will learn from him.
Bayer Leverkusen player?
I am happy
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Moffi doesn't play for Lerverkussen you must be thinking Boniface who is injured and left the AFCON team
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Dude is a baller. There were somethings he did yesterday that surprised me.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

ugly boy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:21 pm
Moffi doesn't play for Lerverkussen you must be thinking Boniface who is injured and left the AFCON team
I meant Moffi sorry. I think he showed a lot in 15 minutes.